Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16800 Feb 1, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you got the names mixed up. but that's ok. I too thought he may be a write-in candidate.
Wendy is wooing the teachers very heavily by putting thoughts of raises into their heads.. There are around 275,000 active teachers and around 300,000 retired teachers. I just hope they don't drink the cool-aid. Perry did cut school funding and all of a sudden there was a surplus in the coffers. Using this fact, Wendy targets anyone who is connected to Perry.
Libtards, teachers and the NEA are the reason why the younger generations are brainwashed puppets who may not know how to spell "cat" but they know how to conform.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16801 Feb 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>Libtards, teachers and the NEA are the reason why the younger generations are brainwashed puppets who may not know how to spell "cat" but they know how to conform.
Conformity has it's place... but conformity in education kills creativity and free thinking.

I only wish I had liberated myself from the oppression that is public education sooner than I did.
Rick

Euless, TX

#16802 Feb 2, 2014
Love rick perry
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16803 Feb 3, 2014
I am Texan, it is the only name I use. Fed it's the dope that kills logical thinking and causes people to make up s--t like you do. Go smoke another joint and let rational people debate these topix.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16804 Feb 3, 2014
Long time no see.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16805 Feb 3, 2014
Texan wrote:
I am Texan, it is the only name I use. Fed it's the dope that kills logical thinking and causes people to make up s--t like you do. Go smoke another joint and let rational people debate these topix.
Heavy Fed is not irrational and is good with debates so you shouldn't suggest that he not do that because his opinion does count. What I do not get is why you persist in following after him with insults. That seems to be your only goal here is to belittle him. It is always you first with the insults. I bet you follow him around on other threads doing the same thing according to some of the comments I read here when you mentioned the thread was not a LaPort thread or whatever. You never debate anyone and you only hurl insults mainly to him. Why can't you let him be? What I would like to see is a the two of you take an IQ test and see where you would stand then. My money would be on him scoring higher than you but whatever........

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16806 Feb 3, 2014
Whatever the case may be, you are mean here. Just like the time you insulted me about my whether my mother has any other children who lived. I told you then that you sound like a jilted lover. It makes me wonder if you may be a woman from Heavy Feds past following him around for revenge. You come off like so much "sour grapes". Really, he should think back because it makes no sense at all why you do the things you do.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16807 Feb 4, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Whatever the case may be, you are mean here. Just like the time you insulted me about my whether my mother has any other children who lived. I told you then that you sound like a jilted lover. It makes me wonder if you may be a woman from Heavy Feds past following him around for revenge. You come off like so much "sour grapes". Really, he should think back because it makes no sense at all why you do the things you do.
May I offer a little piece of advice?. Grow a thicker skin and take nothing personal. The internet is full of individuals who enjoy getting negative reactions from people. Many of these people are empowered by hiding behind a computer screen and are actually a waste of time.

For the most part I stay out of personal flame wars with these kind of people.Leftist government boot-licking O-bots with an agenda are another story. I enjoy putting those jack wagons in their place. A thick skin is definitely needed for that.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16808 Feb 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I offer a little piece of advice?. Grow a thicker skin and take nothing personal. The internet is full of individuals who enjoy getting negative reactions from people. Many of these people are empowered by hiding behind a computer screen and are actually a waste of time.
For the most part I stay out of personal flame wars with these kind of people.Leftist government boot-licking O-bots with an agenda are another story. I enjoy putting those jack wagons in their place. A thick skin is definitely needed for that.
Oh I know you are right about the hiding and feeling empowered and after all, that is me too.

Keep on going after those delusional ones who are ruining this country and want to turn Texas blue. They hate to be confronted with the truth.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16809 Feb 5, 2014
I want to show a video that shows an example of how really stupid people can be. Some people have absolutely no common sense. People Sign Absurd Petition to Repeal 2nd Amendment & Confiscate All Legal Guns
Read more at
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/people-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16810 Feb 5, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know you are right about the hiding and feeling empowered and after all, that is me too.
Keep on going after those delusional ones who are ruining this country and want to turn Texas blue. They hate to be confronted with the truth.
Agree,these idiots have nothing better to do then bash,your so right saying this about Texan he's always so mean,I think he's a little jealous of Heavy because Heavy is so intelligent,then so is Defiant and you are as well so these idiots feel threatened by knowledge!
dont care

United States

#16811 Feb 5, 2014
Governer, press, who ever politic suck
dont care

United States

#16812 Feb 5, 2014
K Texas governor this is San Diego we want topic from here not u
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16814 Feb 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I started this around 1999. That makes about 15 years of dealing with the fools. Oh Well, so many leftards and so little time. The "Battleground Texas Demorats need to fail at stinking up
this state with Obama policies.
joey

Alice, TX

#16815 Feb 6, 2014
Me too rick
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16816 Feb 7, 2014
xoxo, and kit, you both think the doper is so smart. Oh well to each his own, and you both deserve him. Just remember a liar is a liar and when it comes to that Heavy fed is a pro.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16817 Feb 7, 2014
To you morons that think big intrusive government is your friend, just wait and see the monster that you support so blindly, turn on you. Thank you for being so gullible and stupid while bickering over DemoRats vs. RepubliCan'ts.

U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-postal-service-an...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16818 Feb 7, 2014
10-4 Defiant1. The Rats and Can'ts care for none other than themselves, you and I don't mean anything to them other than a vote. Both will tell you what they think you want to hear to get that vote. Then it will be business as usual.
why

Hondo, TX

#16819 Feb 7, 2014
test
nnn

Uvalde, TX

#16820 Feb 7, 2014
what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Pistol Pete 22,557
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE