is this u mm

Castroville, TX

#16718 Jan 25, 2014
Follow your heart, Love is the voice of god. Our lord is a shepherd always watching over and guiding his flock, If one lamb may stray he will find it, it will not be left behind no matter how lost that lamb may be. The lord loves us so intensely that he sacrificed his son to wash away our sins with his blood. Listen to your gut instinct it is always right. The lord will not lead you astray as long as you can accept his love and listen to it. Our father who art n heaven, hallowed be thy name. thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven; give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for thy has the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever. In Jesus' name I pray to the lord, I accept you; for you will never lead us astray. AMEN
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16719 Jan 26, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I know God... we have a very close relationship.
He has been there for me my entire life.
He did not author a book so you can read about him.
The world is God's church... if you are here you are a member of his congregation.
His sermons are in session 24 hours a day... all you need to do is learn to listen to him and follow his direction.
You don't need a book for that... especially a book that the church uses to control and manipulate the people.
They lead you astray... and away from God... and let you believe they are leading you to him.
You should be very careful where you put your faith... and I'd never put it in a book.
I'd never put my faith in a church or a man.
No thanks, I am putting my faith where it belongs... I am putting my faith in God.
This isn't about you. And it isn't about churchianity. This is about someone who has realized the truth about themselves; that they are messed up beyond repair and cannot do anything about it. And they are looking for answers. So the devil brings them across your post ridiculing a witness God has left us of His Son and making it sound like God can't make up His mind about things. No, the book didn't die for anyone's sins. But God made sure it survived to provide a witness and to give instruction and correction. Just because many people misuse it doesn't mean the baby should be tossed out with the bath water.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16720 Jan 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about you. And it isn't about churchianity. This is about someone who has realized the truth about themselves; that they are messed up beyond repair and cannot do anything about it. And they are looking for answers. So the devil brings them across your post ridiculing a witness God has left us of His Son and making it sound like God can't make up His mind about things. No, the book didn't die for anyone's sins. But God made sure it survived to provide a witness and to give instruction and correction. Just because many people misuse it doesn't mean the baby should be tossed out with the bath water.
Just because many people misuse it??

The Bible was created, designed and edited to be misused!!!

You're here today ready to defend with your life a book that has caused and excused more death, betrayal and the negative harnessing of mankind that any other book EVER!!!

You are so deep into mind control... you have no hope of seeing God... all you can see is deception... and you are happy to be deceived!!

God is here now... God can see you busying yourself destroying his gifts to mankind... and you think he's going to forgive you for that????

No if you don't change your ways he won't!!!!!!
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16721 Jan 26, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because many people misuse it??
The Bible was created, designed and edited to be misused!!!
You're here today ready to defend with your life a book that has caused and excused more death, betrayal and the negative harnessing of mankind that any other book EVER!!!
You are so deep into mind control... you have no hope of seeing God... all you can see is deception... and you are happy to be deceived!!
God is here now... God can see you busying yourself destroying his gifts to mankind... and you think he's going to forgive you for that????
No if you don't change your ways he won't!!!!!!
How would anyone who wants the Truth know if they were in error? Or who is a deceiver? Or that Jesus is the only way to God without the gift of the bible? How would anyone come to Christ without the schoolmaster? Yes men are corrupt and servants of evil. They try to corrupt God's word and get a following for themselves. But when you toss out God's record of Himself and His Son and call THAT the cause of murder and not the evil false teachers who are twisting the scripture, then you too start to sow tares. The book is not God and is not to be worshiped, but it does help a Truth seeker distinguish between what is of God, what is of the flesh and what is of the devil. Jesus Himself said that the words He spoke will judge us on the last day. The cost is too great to decide that His words can be ignored and then to go the next step and encourage others to ignore them too, calling them lies. Are you a Christian or not?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16722 Jan 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>How would anyone who wants the Truth know if they were in error? Or who is a deceiver? Or that Jesus is the only way to God without the gift of the bible? How would anyone come to Christ without the schoolmaster? Yes men are corrupt and servants of evil. They try to corrupt God's word and get a following for themselves. But when you toss out God's record of Himself and His Son and call THAT the cause of murder and not the evil false teachers who are twisting the scripture, then you too start to sow tares. The book is not God and is not to be worshiped, but it does help a Truth seeker distinguish between what is of God, what is of the flesh and what is of the devil. Jesus Himself said that the words He spoke will judge us on the last day. The cost is too great to decide that His words can be ignored and then to go the next step and encourage others to ignore them too, calling them lies. Are you a Christian or not?
If being a Christian means putting your faith in a book... then NO, I am NOT a Christian!!!!

If a book of instructions popped out of my mothers womb before it after I did... that would be different.

But God put us here naked.

The Bible is a construction of man... not of God.

I do not follow the constructs, instruction or direction of man... and ONLY put my faith in GOD!!!

True the authors of parts of the Bible may have had good intentions when they wrote their thoughts, ideas and stories... but they were all collected, edited, translated, altered, translated, edited, translated and and manipulated by men in power for more than 1000 years... for the sole purpose to harnessing the power of their fellow man!!!!!

You've bought into it... and you busy yourself destroying Gods creations and gifts to mankind!!!!!

You need to seriously think about the root of your belief!!!
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16723 Jan 26, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If being a Christian means putting your faith in a book... then NO, I am NOT a Christian!!!!
If a book of instructions popped out of my mothers womb before it after I did... that would be different.
But God put us here naked.
The Bible is a construction of man... not of God.
I do not follow the constructs, instruction or direction of man... and ONLY put my faith in GOD!!!
True the authors of parts of the Bible may have had good intentions when they wrote their thoughts, ideas and stories... but they were all collected, edited, translated, altered, translated, edited, translated and and manipulated by men in power for more than 1000 years... for the sole purpose to harnessing the power of their fellow man!!!!!
You've bought into it... and you busy yourself destroying Gods creations and gifts to mankind!!!!!
You need to seriously think about the root of your belief!!!
So only the devil can use men? And Almighty God who created men can't? He can't tell a man to write something to helps others out and then preserve these writings? Is God that limited?

Once again, the bible is NOT God and the bible didn't die for anyone's sins. No real Christian has their faith anywhere else than in the book's true AUTHOR. Hopefully one day soon the light of God will shine upon you and open your eyes. Then you could actually read the bible for yourself and realize that: Hey! Jesus never killed anybody or told anyone to kill people! In fact He went about doing good and healing those that were oppressed by the devil! And then you would realize who it really is that doesn't want someone to read about Jesus.

Best to you sir.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16724 Jan 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>So only the devil can use men? And Almighty God who created men can't? He can't tell a man to write something to helps others out and then preserve these writings? Is God that limited?

Once again, the bible is NOT God and the bible didn't die for anyone's sins. No real Christian has their faith anywhere else than in the book's true AUTHOR. Hopefully one day soon the light of God will shine upon you and open your eyes. Then you could actually read the bible for yourself and realize that: Hey! Jesus never killed anybody or told anyone to kill people! In fact He went about doing good and healing those that were oppressed by the devil! And then you would realize who it really is that doesn't want someone to read about Jesus.

Best to you sir.
I've read the Bible... front to back... back to front.

It's not my eyes that are closed.

It's you who has been deceived... and are fast asleep in the arms of evil.

Look around you... if you do not oppose what is happening today... you are in league with it!!

If you look for God in a book... you have failed.
Anonymous

Osage Beach, MO

#16725 Jan 26, 2014
Please vote for me guys, I've done everything to make Texas successful. Please? it's all I have!:(
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#16726 Jan 26, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll say it like this... if you believe in the Bible and put your faith in the Bible... then you must believe in and have faith in the ENTIRE Bible.
You can't just pick and choose the parts you want to believe and have faith in.
It's either all the infallible word of God... or it's not.
Personally there are too many contradictions and too many falsehoods in the Bible for me to put my faith in it.
If it makes you happy though... go for it.
I just choose to put my faith in God... and not in the constructs of man.
I believe a lot of the old testament is mostly a history of the Jewish people. I think there is a lot of good in the bible but there has been a tremendous amount of evil that has been committed because of it too. The bible spans about 3500 years of books and stories up to around the fourth century A.D.. The new testament might contain the blue print for a godly life, more so than the old testament ,with its stories of genocide commanded by God.

I hope that if you think of the bible as divinely inspired, that you focus on the Good news of Christ's teachings. Freedom of religion is a good thing.
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16727 Jan 27, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the Bible... front to back... back to front.
It's not my eyes that are closed.
It's you who has been deceived... and are fast asleep in the arms of evil.
Look around you... if you do not oppose what is happening today... you are in league with it!!
If you look for God in a book... you have failed.
Everything going on around us has been foretold. Wars, earthquakes, pestilence, signs in the heavens and the earth, wickedness, greed, envy, idolatry and so on. But especially, the love of the many has grown cold. People are in love with themselves and the world and money and violently oppose (both physically and spiritually) those that have risen above the love of the world and all it has to offer. But whosoever endures until the end will be saved. And if the Lord hadn't shortened the days even the very elect would be deceived.

The god of this world is not the God of creation so if your hope lies in this world and the things in it then you have already lost. What would it profit a man to gain the entire world and lose his soul? Just to let you know what's coming next (spoiler alert): someone is going to rise up who seemingly has the answers to all the problems you see in this world. Don't fall for it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16728 Jan 27, 2014
Folks It is always about Heavy Fed, he is the only person on this planet who knows God, what is good, and what is bad. With out him all is lost, if you don't believe all that just ask him and he will tell you. Heavy Fed is a false prophet seeking followers. Now WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT, Heavy Fed should now follow up with his denunciation of my being a Christian because I am not perfect.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16729 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Everything going on around us has been foretold. Wars, earthquakes, pestilence, signs in the heavens and the earth, wickedness, greed, envy, idolatry and so on. But especially, the love of the many has grown cold. People are in love with themselves and the world and money and violently oppose (both physically and spiritually) those that have risen above the love of the world and all it has to offer. But whosoever endures until the end will be saved. And if the Lord hadn't shortened the days even the very elect would be deceived.

The god of this world is not the God of creation so if your hope lies in this world and the things in it then you have already lost. What would it profit a man to gain the entire world and lose his soul? Just to let you know what's coming next (spoiler alert): someone is going to rise up who seemingly has the answers to all the problems you see in this world. Don't fall for it.
The way to God is not going to be found by following someone else.

The way to God will be found only by finding the path God prepares before you... and having the courage to walk down that path.

Every persons path is different.

Follow someone else... and you'll lose your way.
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16730 Jan 27, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The way to God is not going to be found by following someone else.
The way to God will be found only by finding the path God prepares before you... and having the courage to walk down that path.
Every persons path is different.
Follow someone else... and you'll lose your way.
Based on what you just said, no one should ever trust or believe you (making all your posts meaningless). And God can never use another person to advise or help you.

If this is not what you believe and you think God CAN use other people to help you and give you good advice, then you really should not have any problems with people who follow the advice of the bible, right?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16731 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Based on what you just said, no one should ever trust or believe you (making all your posts meaningless). And God can never use another person to advise or help you.

If this is not what you believe and you think God CAN use other people to help you and give you good advice, then you really should not have any problems with people who follow the advice of the bible, right?
The Bible... is not where your faith belongs.

The Bible is the reason we are in as bad a shape as we are in now as a people.

You were talking about someone rising up with what seemed to be all the answers and a great leader... I'm just saying that anyone who wants you to follow them... is not anyone you want to follow.

Listening to someone talk or hearing their advice is different from following them.

I don't mind talking to people... but I don't want any followers.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16732 Jan 27, 2014
BS. It's all about you the same as always Fed. False prophet spreading lies and bs.
test

United States

#16733 Jan 27, 2014
Test
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16734 Jan 27, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible... is not where your faith belongs.
The Bible is the reason we are in as bad a shape as we are in now as a people.
You were talking about someone rising up with what seemed to be all the answers and a great leader... I'm just saying that anyone who wants you to follow them... is not anyone you want to follow.
Listening to someone talk or hearing their advice is different from following them.
I don't mind talking to people... but I don't want any followers.
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. All things were made by Him and without Him was nothing made that was made. The Word took upon Himself flesh and became man...

Your beliefs deny Jesus Christ in every way. First, He is the Word. Men wrote down what God said in the past as a record to others. Second, He became MAN. So following Him is following a man as well as following God. He had to become a man and live a perfect sinless life in complete obedience to God in order to qualify to pay for our sins.

So, no book no word. No following man, no following Christ. The end.(And we know what the spirit that is against Christ is called).

A long time ago I was in AA. In order for it to work you had to have a "higher power" or a "god of your understanding". If YOU can understand God, is He really God? Well of course that didn't work for me. Essentially everyone was their own god or made up their own god. One person even said their higher power was Winnie the Poo.

Bottom line, no one with any realistic concept of God would dare limit God. What you have conveniently done is made yourself your god. Atheists are more honest. At least they say they don't believe in God so they indirectly admit they are their own god.

And that person mentioned that will rise up will do what everyone wants him to do and say everything they want to hear. Everyone will flock to him and be amazed by his wisdom and power and ability to solve problems. This includes everyone who doesn't believe in God and those that follow their own beliefs contrary to scripture. We wouldn't even know about this person's coming without the bible. Would we?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16735 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. All things were made by Him and without Him was nothing made that was made. The Word took upon Himself flesh and became man...

Your beliefs deny Jesus Christ in every way. First, He is the Word. Men wrote down what God said in the past as a record to others. Second, He became MAN. So following Him is following a man as well as following God. He had to become a man and live a perfect sinless life in complete obedience to God in order to qualify to pay for our sins.

So, no book no word. No following man, no following Christ. The end.(And we know what the spirit that is against Christ is called).

A long time ago I was in AA. In order for it to work you had to have a "higher power" or a "god of your understanding". If YOU can understand God, is He really God? Well of course that didn't work for me. Essentially everyone was their own god or made up their own god. One person even said their higher power was Winnie the Poo.

Bottom line, no one with any realistic concept of God would dare limit God. What you have conveniently done is made yourself your god. Atheists are more honest. At least they say they don't believe in God so they indirectly admit they are their own god.

And that person mentioned that will rise up will do what everyone wants him to do and say everything they want to hear. Everyone will flock to him and be amazed by his wisdom and power and ability to solve problems. This includes everyone who doesn't believe in God and those that follow their own beliefs contrary to scripture. We wouldn't even know about this person's coming without the bible. Would we?
No... what I have done is realize in the beginning there was only God... so everything that came afterward is God as well.

There is no limit... infinitely above... infinitely below... it's all God... we are all God... everything you see is God.

We need to start treating everything and everyone with the respect that entails.
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16736 Jan 27, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No... what I have done is realize in the beginning there was only God... so everything that came afterward is God as well.
There is no limit... infinitely above... infinitely below... it's all God... we are all God... everything you see is God.
We need to start treating everything and everyone with the respect that entails.
Pardon me while I write my username. WOW!

So murderers, thieves, false teachers, devil worshipers, child molesters, cannibals, dogs, cats, giraffes, rattlesnakes, ect. ect. are all God?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16737 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me while I write my username. WOW!

So murderers, thieves, false teachers, devil worshipers, child molesters, cannibals, dogs, cats, giraffes, rattlesnakes, ect. ect. are all God?
Even "Satan" is God.

It could not be any other way if in the beginning there was only God.

God creates people... and knows everything they will do in their lives.

God creates good... and God creates bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:31 am PST

NBC Sports10:31AM