Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#16680 Jan 19, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!!! Now I've seen everything. A cheap politician like Wendy will only cleanse bank accounts of every citizen who works in this state. Look Moonbeam, move to
Kalifornia and join the rest of the fruitcakes. My ribs are starting to hurt from laughing at your delusional post.
Lololol cleanse bank accounts is right.

"We need Wendy to cleanse our lives and souls in a positive forward movement. And she can do it. I have no doubt." I do think this part is sooooo funny but it's pathetic.

OMG!!!! is right. This woman needs to cleanse herself of all her dirty "Hail Satan" fans and then get lost.
why

Hondo, TX

#16681 Jan 19, 2014
TEST
why

Hondo, TX

#16682 Jan 19, 2014
test
its a

Castroville, TX

#16683 Jan 19, 2014
test test ... im ok
Lala

Midland, TX

#16684 Jan 19, 2014
Yeah
em

Corpus Christi, TX

#16685 Jan 19, 2014
Lh

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16686 Jan 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in God does not mean belief in the Bible.
Man created the Bible to control other men.
You can put your faith in a book if you want... I'll put my faith in God where it belongs.
Do you have evidence that the bible is false?

Location hidden

#16687 Jan 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are going.
My dog just lost the use of his hind legs Friday night, working on getting him a wheelchair to give him some mobility back and make it easier for him to go to the bathroom.
He refuses to pee laying down, I've taken him out and held him up... but he would not go still.
I figured out if I put a little pressure on his bladder I can get him to pee a little.
It can't be comfortable for him... so I am very conflicted.
He's still the same dog... still wags his tail... he's just disabled.
I was going to have him put to sleep... but after watching him Saturday and Sunday... I don't think he's ready to go just yet.
Well, there you go. You don't believe in God and, you're in a hospital bed and your dog has his ass in a wagon.
I believe in God. Haven't seen a doctor in over 10 years but, I can walk.

My cat can walk, too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16688 Jan 20, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!!!! Now I've seen everything. A cheap politician like Wendy will only cleanse bank accounts of every citizen who works in this state. Look Moonbeam, move to
Kalifornia and join the rest of the fruitcakes. My ribs are starting to hurt from laughing at your delusional post.
Texas will stay conservative,this lady is delusional,liberals stay out of Texas,don't want em,don't need em,can't stand em!

Location hidden

#16689 Jan 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas say no to Wendy Davis she is very much in favor of obamacare and is highly excited about it. Texas already has fine Women's health care without her. When a Liberal says "Women's Health Care" it means abortion clinics. Where is her heart when she stands for abortion after 20 weeks? Not early term but past 20 weeks when the baby is fully formed. I would say she has no heart. Yup there are going to be some rock throwing alright because regardless of how YOU feel, OTHERS have a say in this too. This is not all about you. You may hate God and all things righteous but Texas has many people who believe in God and do not believe in abortion and especially after 20 weeks. http://clinicquotes.com/abortion-at-20-weeks-...
Where do you get that there are not already fair wages and equal rights for women? Because she says that or what? Wendy Davis will do no such a thing. If she had Texas she would disgrace it as the other Liberals do.
Absolutely,never been said better!!

Location hidden

#16690 Jan 20, 2014
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>. Learn to spell you dumb Mexican or go back to Mexico.
Redneck from where?Defiant dumb,hahaha,now I'm really laughing,you wish you could know as much as he does..
why

Hondo, TX

#16691 Jan 20, 2014
test
Stop

Eagle Pass, TX

#16692 Jan 20, 2014
Stop

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16693 Jan 20, 2014
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas will stay conservative,this lady is delusional,liberals stay out of Texas,don't want em,don't need em,can't stand em!
Yes you do not want them or need them but if you have to have one running just for the sake of losing, let this be the one because she will lose. Only the delusional people could support her. Even many pro-choice people do not support abortion past 20 weeks. Well that's horrible even for a Liberal. Not one good thing can be said about this candidate.
1. Wendy has wings to fly..No! 2. Wendy can cleanse souls. No! 3. Wendy will win and change Texas for the better. No!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16694 Jan 20, 2014
Wendy has lied and at this point in the game when she knows so many people know this lie, she decides to confess that she made up much bs to make herself look like a victim.

Single Teen Mom? Texas's Wendy Davis Lied About Life Story

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16695 Jan 20, 2014
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>. Learn to spell you dumb Mexican or go back to Mexico.
I thought you Liberals support the Mexicans who come here from Mexico if they are illegal aliens. I see, when it doesn't serve you, you want them gone. Hypocrite much snake in the grass! However, he is not a Mexican.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#16697 Jan 20, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He prepares the path of all our lives before us... step out in bold faith and take the reins of life.
Do not fear to blaze new ground... for God knows where you will set your foot next before you raise it off the ground from your last step... and he knows every step you will take thereafter.
Rise up and be heard... spread God's word from your heart, where he lives... not from a book written, edited and translated by man... over and over again.
Don't put your faith in a book... put it in God where it belongs!
Dear Heavy Fed, I believe everything you are saying here about what God does, because he sure does look after and lead those searching for him. The only part I have disagreement on is not putting faith into a book. The Bible is the bread for Christians and I have told you that I am Christian. So, for me I must put my faith there. I am not going to bombard you with silly questions like, "Do you have evidence or do you have proof that The Bible is not true?" No, you could just come back with that same question on another asking if there is proof that it is true. All through out The Bibles stories there are cases such as yours in which man is searching for the true God. If you just gave it a chance The Bible may have some answers for you. The Bible does not teach hate nor does it teach that God does not love all people the same. Nor does The Bible teach that our creator God loves any race above the other or that race is even important. One of these days maybe just out of curiosity you may get a Bible from someone and just begin reading it. No one knows that for sure.

You keep well and I am so sorry to hear about your dog. You will miss him certainly but find solace that he will suffer no more. May God bless you every step of the way Heavy Fed.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16698 Jan 20, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Heavy Fed, I believe everything you are saying here about what God does, because he sure does look after and lead those searching for him. The only part I have disagreement on is not putting faith into a book. The Bible is the bread for Christians and I have told you that I am Christian. So, for me I must put my faith there. I am not going to bombard you with silly questions like, "Do you have evidence or do you have proof that The Bible is not true?" No, you could just come back with that same question on another asking if there is proof that it is true. All through out The Bibles stories there are cases such as yours in which man is searching for the true God. If you just gave it a chance The Bible may have some answers for you. The Bible does not teach hate nor does it teach that God does not love all people the same. Nor does The Bible teach that our creator God loves any race above the other or that race is even important. One of these days maybe just out of curiosity you may get a Bible from someone and just begin reading it. No one knows that for sure.

You keep well and I am so sorry to hear about your dog. You will miss him certainly but find solace that he will suffer no more. May God bless you every step of the way Heavy Fed.
Well, I'll say it like this... if you believe in the Bible and put your faith in the Bible... then you must believe in and have faith in the ENTIRE Bible.

You can't just pick and choose the parts you want to believe and have faith in.

It's either all the infallible word of God... or it's not.

Personally there are too many contradictions and too many falsehoods in the Bible for me to put my faith in it.

If it makes you happy though... go for it.

I just choose to put my faith in God... and not in the constructs of man.

Location hidden

#16699 Jan 21, 2014
Fed, you can't show proof that the bible is false so, can you show what parts of it are wrong?

Can you show where the bible says that Jesus isn't real?.

Back up your BS.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16701 Jan 21, 2014
God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8

God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5

God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12

God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31

God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13

God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9

Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21

God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28

There is but one God
Debut 6:4
There is a plurality of gods
Gen 1:26/ Gen 3:22/ Gen 18:1-3/ 1 John 5:7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr 25 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr 15 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr 6 Richard Simmons 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever Dec '15 Time Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages