Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16628 Jan 13, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize and see him everywhere I go... he shows me things I would never notice unless he drew my attention to them.
He took me on journeys far and wide... through wonders and horrors... and I escaped death by miracles many times while he was holding my hand... as he led me down the path of life to pick up the pieces of who I am today... as we walked, crawled and sometimes ran along the way.
He and I seem to be on good terms... though I know he knows I could be more active than I am... and that I could do more for others than I do... but I am working on that.
I am also learning to trust in him more... sometimes the leap of faith he asks me to take... seems to be just a bigger gap that I think I can make.
I am always working to improve the relationship between God and I.
I always will.
Peace, love and a life in harmony.
www.HeavyFed.com

Yes Heavy,I'm always looking to Him daily for every need,He's with me always,He lifts me up and keeps me going,I have R.A. and He sustains me.Thanking Jesus everyday!Also you and Joyce are two I pray for....

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16629 Jan 13, 2014
How's it going FED?

Location hidden

#16630 Jan 13, 2014
In Arkansas before Christmas Walmarts system had a glitch,these welfare recipients figured out that they could get as much as they wanted ,no limit and there cards would pay for it,they loaded up on the government,as many buggies as they could fill,Walmart knew what was going on but said they could do nothing to stop it,big news over here when it happened,we have heard no more about it.
This is infuriating,give them their food and drinks and they take more,in my book that is stealing and they need to have their welfare taking away,and thrown in jail with the rest of their kind.Thats why are Country is in such a poor state,sick of it!

Location hidden

#16631 Jan 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Yep seems like Ovomit is doing his very best to run this country in the ground.....
The taxes are so high I don't know how any young working family can make it!There is a light at the end of the tunnel,he can't run again.Conservatives need to get their heads screwed on right and win these elections!
why

Hondo, TX

#16632 Jan 13, 2014
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16633 Jan 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am dying... am I just supposed to lay down and die??
Hell no!!
I am LIVING my life!!!
If you are dying, you should be making amends, in case you are wrong about God.
Easy to live wreckessly, when you're not in danger.
But, it's wise to be prepared when you are at the door.
Nevermind. It's probably too late for you to make amends, anyway.

Location hidden

#16634 Jan 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismissed.
God and I are in direct connection.
Oh, really?
Did he forgive you for refusing His son, Jesus?
Did he forgive you for encouraging people noit to preserve their family, as He required?
Did he forgive you for condemning those who speak for Him?

I think not. I don't believe you so, what makes you think God will?

Location hidden

#16635 Jan 14, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He prepares the path of all our lives before us... step out in bold faith and take the reins of life.
Do not fear to blaze new ground... for God knows where you will set your foot next before you raise it off the ground from your last step... and he knows every step you will take thereafter.
Rise up and be heard... spread God's word from your heart, where he lives... not from a book written, edited and translated by man... over and over again.
Don't put your faith in a book... put it in God where it belongs!
Oh, cut the crap, Fed. You are the very same one who claimed to be a part of God yet, don't believe in Jesus. You are a false Christian, with only half the faith. You are Jewish. Jews hate Jesus, too - right?
Just because you are sick, doesn't mean you are forgiven or repented.
Holier-than-thou, crock-o-crap.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16636 Jan 14, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, cut the crap, Fed. You are the very same one who claimed to be a part of God yet, don't believe in Jesus. You are a false Christian, with only half the faith. You are Jewish. Jews hate Jesus, too - right?
Just because you are sick, doesn't mean you are forgiven or repented.
Holier-than-thou, crock-o-crap.
Belief in God does not mean belief in the Bible.

Man created the Bible to control other men.

You can put your faith in a book if you want... I'll put my faith in God where it belongs.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16637 Jan 14, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
How's it going FED?
Things are going.

My dog just lost the use of his hind legs Friday night, working on getting him a wheelchair to give him some mobility back and make it easier for him to go to the bathroom.

He refuses to pee laying down, I've taken him out and held him up... but he would not go still.

I figured out if I put a little pressure on his bladder I can get him to pee a little.

It can't be comfortable for him... so I am very conflicted.

He's still the same dog... still wags his tail... he's just disabled.

I was going to have him put to sleep... but after watching him Saturday and Sunday... I don't think he's ready to go just yet.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16638 Jan 14, 2014
You are the same inconsiderate and selfish a-- you have always been. Let him go! You did get one thing right, you don't think, at least about anything other than your ignorant self. Go ahead let him suffer and lie about it being for him. I suppose you would just love it if you couldn't get around or go to the bathroom on your own, but then again you don't have anywhere near as much class as that dog does.
why

Hondo, TX

#16639 Jan 14, 2014
test

www.HeavyFed.com

#16640 Jan 14, 2014
Texan wrote:
You are the same inconsiderate and selfish a-- you have always been. Let him go! You did get one thing right, you don't think, at least about anything other than your ignorant self. Go ahead let him suffer and lie about it being for him. I suppose you would just love it if you couldn't get around or go to the bathroom on your own, but then again you don't have anywhere near as much class as that dog does.
Whatever. <--- My last response to you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16641 Jan 14, 2014
Right, you are a selfish a-- who will let dog suffer, and don't respond to me again; ever. That will make me so much more fortunate than the others on here.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16643 Jan 14, 2014
lol wrote:
Who will really be better?
Of course we all will because his bullshit accusations and conjecture will dry up and blow away.
Annuit Coeptis

Pasadena, TX

#16644 Jan 14, 2014
Heavy Fed, I thought you had some bigger fish to fry, and were going to take a few days off of Topix. I guess not. Can I give you some unsolicited advice? Shut your digital pie hole and go live your life! Get off the damn computer! Jeez, enough already.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16645 Jan 15, 2014
The only bulls--t on here is what you spew Fed, and my post will never dry up and blow away. You may address your comments to someone else, but you will respond because you are obsessive-compulsive, or as I call it MENTALY DEFECTIVE! But for this one time do the right thing and put your suffering dog out of his misery, but you won't because he is your prop and you can still use him to beg money.
its just me

Castroville, TX

#16647 Jan 15, 2014
I care if you are happy because I know that you care that I am not ever able to be happy... just deep dark water and a swaying sail.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16648 Jan 15, 2014
Annuit Coeptis wrote:
Heavy Fed, I thought you had some bigger fish to fry, and were going to take a few days off of Topix. I guess not. Can I give you some unsolicited advice? Shut your digital pie hole and go live your life! Get off the damn computer! Jeez, enough already.
No, dumbass... I'm just not posting in the La Porte Forum for a while.

Watch that forum go to shit without me there.

Since I've been gone... just about every post has been about me... because that's all there is to talk about in La Porte... obviously.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16649 Jan 16, 2014
Ha!! It's pretty obvious by the posts in the La Porte forum this morning... that they read my previous post here!!

LOL

Tards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 18 hr Gasman 808
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]