Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry. I jumped past a lot of previous stuff. I was born in E Texas, planned to die there.
Decided I love the beach, will go there because, I think time is short. Might as well be where I really want to be. Hope youi had a nice Christmas, John.
Yes i did it was a great chrimess we all had a good !Hope you did too. I love the beach i wished i was there now as its too cold here in ft.worth.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, you and I are typical of white Americans. We want to protect our own but, we stop to sympathize with others. Why don't others appreciate our sacrifice?
IO wish just thinking the same thing here. here we are wishing the man well and not a single thank you that figures as much. Trying to be nice to those people is inpossible.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
John, you and I are typical of white Americans. We want to protect our own but, we stop to sympathize with others. Why don't others appreciate our sacrifice?
I figure that joyce will be around to respond to our mesages, She keeps on saying that i, have all these differenet I.D.s on here when the fact is she is trying to cover her own hide about something. Notice how she pretends to be nice to fed? she meets a stranger on facebook she didn,t even know for two weeks? She is trying to find weak victems i figure to con them into getting to know her thinking they would give her some kind of handout thats what i started thinking about when she was on this forum on her first two weeks.I,am starting to think i,am right and goodness knows you never know what those people are up too. I really think she is up to no good...
tex

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

find out who voted for who here at -----> http://adf.ly/bPy56

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Joyce is done with the bs and she is not receiving messages from you and never has received messages nor sent any messages. These are comments and very different from messages. It is sad that you worry about what she does and with who and that you resort to lies and gossip like you do. No you are not right either, you are pitiful and you are either not in touch with reality or you are just a liar. This is Joyce. Get a life.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

tom wrote:
<quoted text>in your face to the gays

That is often how free speech is.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to hear you all were sick as well,some here had the stomach upset as well,seems Christmas hit everyone with a sickness,over in Longview Texas,four people have died with that SARS,that scares me!
Paranoid is right,seems BBJ may think we are his neighbors,seems he or she can't get along with them either.Lol
That's really scary about SARS and there is no vaccine for SARS. Still I would be sure to get flu shot to prevent the other stains of flu going around but it don't cover all. Now we all have head colds or sniffles. Have a Happy New Year..
Yes, I am going to stick to "paranoid" and quite NOSY as well.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

texicannonbeliever wrote:
Sure as hell NOT voting for Abortion Barbie!
I don't think you will be the only one. Good for you.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL can you believe it,give the woman her beer,and keep all ceramic's away from her,OH NO Joyce,the liberals now may leave gun owners alone and take up the fight against ceramic squirrels.....
And if the ceramic squirrels are that dangerous, just think about the ceramic sharks. Something has to be done! But seriously did you see how innocent her face was? Could you imagine how scary it could become?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the ceramic squirrels are that dangerous, just think about the ceramic sharks. Something has to be done! But seriously did you see how innocent her face was? Could you imagine how scary it could become?
Hey XOXO,Joyce...Yes I did see her face,your right,still laughing...it could become scary but I believe it already is.Just waiting to see what Obama and his gang of thugs are going to do next! What do you think about all this talk of Marshall Law?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey XOXO,Joyce...Yes I did see her face,your right,still laughing...it could become scary but I believe it already is.Just waiting to see what Obama and his gang of thugs are going to do next! What do you think about all this talk of Marshall Law?
I don't think that it is just talk. The Dept. Of Homeland Stupidity has procured 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, thousands of armored vehicles and guns.

The economy is at a breaking point and OvomitCare just might be the thing to push it over the edge. That is one reason for all the new toys.

I know that there is a lot of talk of revolution but it will fail. Half of this society is made up of freetards and most of the other half have no guts. The fascists that are already in charge will win and those that are left will be nothing more than slaves to
the one world government. Not really looking forward to 2014 at all.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that it is just talk. The Dept. Of Homeland Stupidity has procured 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, thousands of armored vehicles and guns.
The economy is at a breaking point and OvomitCare just might be the thing to push it over the edge. That is one reason for all the new toys.
I know that there is a lot of talk of revolution but it will fail. Half of this society is made up of freetards and most of the other half have no guts. The fascists that are already in charge will win and those that are left will be nothing more than slaves to
the one world government. Not really looking forward to 2014 at all.
I agree completely,your right about the free stuff,sick of it,standing in line to check out my groceries and a person in front using the lone star card,had cartons of eggnog,chips,dips,party foods,Had to stay calm before I exploded.My Dr.was telling me his patience's were having a difficult time knowing what to do,this nutty care package has caused so much confusion.I also know that the one world government is coming,how long do you think we have?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree completely,your right about the free stuff,sick of it,standing in line to check out my groceries and a person in front using the lone star card,had cartons of eggnog,chips,dips,party foods,Had to stay calm before I exploded.My Dr.was telling me his patience's were having a difficult time knowing what to do,this nutty care package has caused so much confusion.I also know that the one world government is coming,how long do you think we have?
I think that the really bad effects of Ovomits CommieCare will show up around March to the point that our controlled media will not be able to contain it.

1. Loss of more jobs and no new business growth from the ACA itself.

2. Consumer spending may be cut in at least half because people have to pay a whole lot more in insurance premiums which will lead to job loss in retail, banking and food industries to name just a few.

3. The stock market won't be doing very well as many of these people losing their jobs are also investors. Big business and banks will also be taking a hit from the
lack of consumer spending.

After that, who knows. Our so-called leadership in Washington can't be so stupid as to not see this coming. After all, they are smart enough to buy bullets and finish the underground bunker at the White House.

http://whitehouse.gov1.info/tunnel/
Who

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Cares
sailor moons hott

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

what is It that you care for or about exactly and if it is me that you for some odd reason care about then stop messing with me and tell it straight ... maybe then I will hear you.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you will be the only one. Good for you.
What a stupid handle to go by. Yeah trying to sweet talk to everyone now???Don,t forget you have truth of might and me on the forum reading your post. Yes something isn,t right on here and now you have regestered???
sailor moons sexy n sassy

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

big bad john .... do you wear black upon your back? Have you heard the word? It's as if he is speaking to you and me.... You will never see me wear a suit of white... or rainbow .... I can not pretend that everything is nice and perfect because I know it is not.... I dress in black for the poor lost souls who thought god was on their side and for the hundreds of great men that have died.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

sailor moons sexy n sassy wrote:
big bad john .... do you wear black upon your back? Have you heard the word? It's as if he is speaking to you and me.... You will never see me wear a suit of white... or rainbow .... I can not pretend that everything is nice and perfect because I know it is not.... I dress in black for the poor lost souls who thought god was on their side and for the hundreds of great men that have died.
Mr sailer moons? Are you joyces husband? i must say you both sound as batty as fruitcakes..........Yeaaa talk sports are leave the fourn goofball.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

The term is nutty as a fruitcake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••