Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16454 Dec 24, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa sounds great! Gosh i know what you mean about those people as they seem to think we should all bow down and pamper them for chrismess. Today when i done some last minute shopping i could not believe all the mexicans and alians running out whining and moaning about wet floors in the store and slow service like they are soppose to be frist, only a few of the whites were complaining goes to show you are defently right... I think ole miss joyce joyce is really black i really do.
White people have to unite, for their own survival. That's all I can say.
It's not about hating other races - it's about saving our own.
John, I made plans to retire in E Texas but, changed my mind. Time is short, I think. I decided to make move to the coast. Maybe we can share the beach?
p

Corpus Christi, TX

#16455 Dec 24, 2013
Wow
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16456 Dec 24, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
White people have to unite, for their own survival. That's all I can say.
It's not about hating other races - it's about saving our own.
John, I made plans to retire in E Texas but, changed my mind. Time is short, I think. I decided to make move to the coast. Maybe we can share the beach?
Yes that sounds like fun i love the beach. i know what you do mean about saving our race we are getting all these hatefull rude mexicans and foriegers that keep thinking they own the place. I have not been to east texas in awhile but the last time i was there i was in themiddle of a hailstorm! Kind of fun and i love the beach.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16457 Dec 24, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, I take it that you are in Ca for some serious health concerns.,I disagree with you on most things but, I do hope you get well and can come back to Texas. I sure would hate to be trapped in Ca.
Very kind words truth of might i have beern concerened about the guy as well even though i disagree with him on things i wish him well too. I really don,t think california is not a great place for him i really don.t but hopefully he will manage it well. And again merry chrismess just now heading over my relatives i will have to kick butt to get through the traffic.........take care.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16458 Dec 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
California is better, as far as cops are concerned.
They are not nearly as anxious to get in your business here.
Merry chrismess fed.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16459 Dec 24, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Kind of think the lady and her hubby are up to something. Goodness knows how many people she has pretended to be! She becomes friends with some-one she only knew after a few messages and this kit woman agrees to be friends with her on facebook kind off odd.
I see you really have some worries there about how many people I have pretended to be and me changing my ip address. I haven't done that and you do not need to worry yourself about that because your have bigger problems to worry about so just let that go for your own sanity. I think you are way too old to have those problems so let me ease your mind there. I have only been one person on this thread. And you worrying about my facebook and how long I have known people, kind of off odd as well. Get that worry off your shoulder because it is my business. And my husband and I being up to something? Well, we are up to something alright and that is something you may not understand. It's having a good life for our family and we are doing well at that. You know after I read the post that you believe I am black after I have told you that we are white, it finally dawned on me about what you are. You are a bulldyke black woman. You should just come out and admit it and then you will feel better. Anyway, have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your chittlings and blackeyed peas and ham hocks this year. So long.

Truth/not wrote:
"I think it's Nijoni, the black lesbian Indian girl. She's pretty screwed up, anyway."

Is this someone you know or what? I am not that one so do not confuse yourself. She sounds like your type. Just try to get to know her.

Truthnot wrote:
"Lol, the question is not if I am big John, most know I am truth, Damned invasion, etc, no one else.
Question is, Tex/Nijoni ... how many ID's do you have? We all kinow you are showing multiple personalities ... none good."

Who is "most"???... Do you mean most people? Where are they? I do not see anyone here to verify that. Everytime someone posts something they get insulted here so it looks like you are just about alone here. I have no other ID's here it is your imagination. Tex/Nijoni... not I and it doesn't even ring a bell. Again, enjoy your chittlings and blackeyed peas and ham hocks and watch your blood pressure and have a Merry Christmas.

Joyce wrote:

Do you see your post writen by sock puppet on Friday Dec 20 #16401 has been removed but recorded. I am waiting for you to actually say that you never wrote about how glad you are that there in Texas you have boys with flashlights in the woods. I notice you did not say you did not write such a statement. You only tried to name call in response to that. We will see who is deluded when you say that first, that you never said such a comment.

Again, Merry Christmas and enjoy your celebration with the chittlings, blackeyed peas and ham hocks. That is all for now.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16460 Dec 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
California is better, as far as cops are concerned.
They are not nearly as anxious to get in your business here.
Hello Heavy Fed, I guess I can agree with you that cops are not as bad in CA. But actually I have never had problems with them getting into my business anywhere. I wish you a Merrrrry Christmas and a great new year and I still think you are awesome and I want you well and you are in my prayers.:D Please do not answer me back here because there are too many jealous hearted people and it would just invite more hate.:( Just let it go and take care.
yes

United States

#16462 Dec 24, 2013
it all good
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16465 Dec 26, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you really have some worries there about how many people I have pretended to be and me changing my ip address. I haven't done that and you do not need to worry yourself about that because your have bigger problems to worry about so just let that go for your own sanity. I think you are way too old to have those problems so let me ease your mind there. I have only been one person on this thread. And you worrying about my facebook and how long I have known people, kind of off odd as well. Get that worry off your shoulder because it is my business. And my husband and I being up to something? Well, we are up to something alright and that is something you may not understand. It's having a good life for our family and we are doing well at that. You know after I read the post that you believe I am black after I have told you that we are white, it finally dawned on me about what you are. You are a bulldyke black woman. You should just come out and admit it and then you will feel better. Anyway, have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your chittlings and blackeyed peas and ham hocks this year. So long.
Truth/not wrote:
"I think it's Nijoni, the black lesbian Indian girl. She's pretty screwed up, anyway."
Is this someone you know or what? I am not that one so do not confuse yourself. She sounds like your type. Just try to get to know her.
Truthnot wrote:
"Lol, the question is not if I am big John, most know I am truth, Damned invasion, etc, no one else.
Question is, Tex/Nijoni ... how many ID's do you have? We all kinow you are showing multiple personalities ... none good."
Who is "most"???... Do you mean most people? Where are they? I do not see anyone here to verify that. Everytime someone posts something they get insulted here so it looks like you are just about alone here. I have no other ID's here it is your imagination. Tex/Nijoni... not I and it doesn't even ring a bell. Again, enjoy your chittlings and blackeyed peas and ham hocks and watch your blood pressure and have a Merry Christmas.
Joyce wrote:
Do you see your post writen by sock puppet on Friday Dec 20 #16401 has been removed but recorded. I am waiting for you to actually say that you never wrote about how glad you are that there in Texas you have boys with flashlights in the woods. I notice you did not say you did not write such a statement. You only tried to name call in response to that. We will see who is deluded when you say that first, that you never said such a comment.
Again, Merry Christmas and enjoy your celebration with the chittlings, blackeyed peas and ham hocks. That is all for now.
You are about as crazy as a loon. Do you understand i was talking to truth of might? She thinks your messed up and i do too. A black woman??? Give me a break lady i think your the one who is black are as i had recently heard indian black??Now merry chrissmess but i have heard all about you by two different people on this forum i do believe them; By the way you did not spell shittings wanna tell me why? No i think your up to something there must be a reason why you traveled all the way from hollywood california ro ft. worth texas here..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16466 Dec 26, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Heavy Fed, I guess I can agree with you that cops are not as bad in CA. But actually I have never had problems with them getting into my business anywhere. I wish you a Merrrrry Christmas and a great new year and I still think you are awesome and I want you well and you are in my prayers.:D Please do not answer me back here because there are too many jealous hearted people and it would just invite more hate.:( Just let it go and take care.
Really? You stated that you never got along with cops? Remeber?? Do you want to go back and read your message? another lie! Sounds too me like somethingis going on here... By the way why is kit not on here lately?????? Hmmmmmm
RRB

Eagle Pass, TX

#16467 Dec 26, 2013
Please vote for me Texas. We appreciate all support.

http://adf.ly/bGC1v
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16469 Dec 26, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Na me and truth of might wished him well even though we both desagree with him we want too see him well. Now it appears too me even he doesn,t want anything to do with you. You see joyce people don.t trust you and i,am going to ask you again were is kit?????I have bigger problens to worrie about? You seem to hint at what i think sometimes you are saying a threat of some kind...I believe you are what truth of might says you are and yes she is she you looney boon. I say your up to no good and i have that right to feel that way. Yes i may be wrong and i may be right something about the way you talk and meet people you don,t know does not add up. Why are you on this forum????? What i swrong with your own city forum?? Does not add up here and if you are trying to spit out a threat you are making a threat to somebody that very very close to a cop ya might say.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16470 Dec 26, 2013
RRB wrote:
Please vote for me Texas. We appreciate all support.
http://adf.ly/bGC1v
Yes of course but i,am not stupid enough to click on any blue link.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16471 Dec 27, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Na me and truth of might wished him well even though we both desagree with him we want too see him well. Now it appears too me even he doesn,t want anything to do with you. You see joyce people don.t trust you and i,am going to ask you again were is kit?????I have bigger problens to worrie about? You seem to hint at what i think sometimes you are saying a threat of some kind...I believe you are what truth of might says you are and yes she is she you looney boon. I say your up to no good and i have that right to feel that way. Yes i may be wrong and i may be right something about the way you talk and meet people you don,t know does not add up. Why are you on this forum????? What i swrong with your own city forum?? Does not add up here and if you are trying to spit out a threat you are making a threat to somebody that very very close to a cop ya might say.
I'm right here,had a busy Christmas....But still here.On with the mud slinging

Location hidden

#16472 Dec 27, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a Merry Christmas,busy one for me,family had the flu,happy to see Heavy hope he's feeling better.
I see our multiple personality little friend is still stirring the pot.
Hope all is well with you and yours!

Location hidden

#16473 Dec 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about, you deluded looney-tune?
Your a woman?You sure talk like a thug of a man to me,but that's right,silly me,you are Big Baddy, Johnny
why

Hondo, TX

#16474 Dec 27, 2013
test
Sailor Moons Hott

Castroville, TX

#16475 Dec 27, 2013
testies one two, ok they r there ... wait why are they on my chest....
why

Hondo, TX

#16476 Dec 27, 2013
test
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#16477 Dec 27, 2013
Hg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May 24 Bad Ice 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May 18 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]