Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16312 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I have been fed enough already with pizza.
Mrs kit get off the forum are i will post 600 messages in one hour, I have these steel fingers and i can type non-stop to reply to everyone of your messages. Joyce is a fraud and you are a pest like a fly that keeps landing on the forum. I have my fly swat handy here in my hands and i.am going to swat every single message you type..Now run along little one.

Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text> I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Or, those who are unlike me, living next door.
Deal with it. I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. YeaMrs kit get off the forum are i will post 600 messages in one hour, I have these steel fingers and i can type non-stop to reply to everyone of your messages. Joyce is a fraud and you are a pest like a fly that keeps landing on the forum. I have my fly swat handy here in my hands and i.am going to swat every single message you type..Now run along little one.

Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text> I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Deal with it. I don't really define myself as liberal, consevative, republiucan, what ever. I just hate people who aren't like me, don't love my country, don't speak my language.
Deal with it. Nah, I'm nobody else. But, go ahead and think it, if you want. I don't care - whatever Glad your back. Yeaaa
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16313 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
Truth is might wrote: Joyce wrote
; when you live in a government housing project you are sponging off of the tax payers so shut your mouth about what races live there you are just a sponge=bum=loser section 8 user.Stay at home mom but your husband can not afford to buy you a house? You need to get off your rotten behind and get a job. People like you are causing this country's downfall so stfu!!! Clean your own house before you judge others over how they were born. low-life SUCKER!!!

Deal with it. and all the toys goes to other racers it seems. What i like about you is you hate these mixed races like i do. Ever wonder why they do the toys for tots thing? Just to get there vocals..Good ole port aransas...Good ole port aransas...Good ole port aransas... Good ole port aransas... All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!!All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replies to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!!

All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replie

s to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! Mr texan lets talk music are say the same old do do over do do do do
getTruth is might she might do do over do do do do
sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting old and you say the same old do do over do do do do

and over again. Mr texan lets talk music are sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getTruth is might wrote: old do do over do do do do

All you have to do is egnore me nobody told you to set back and read these replie

s to you. Nobody is out to get anybody we all just argue our thoughts. Stop freaking out!! Mr texan lets talk music are

sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting old and you say the same old do do over
about about

and over again. Mr texan lets talk music are sports and we may just get along! Your not a bad person but this topic is getting hot
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16314 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:

Truth is might wrote you ate my do do.: Joyce wrote
; when you live in a government housing project you are sponging off of the tax payers so shut your mouth about what races live there you are just a sponge=bum=loser section 8 user.Stay at home mom but your husband can not afford to buy you a house? You need to get off your rotten behind and get a job. People like you are causing this country's downfall so stfu!!! Clean your own house before you judge others over how they were born. low-life SUCKER!!!
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:

Big bad john wrote:

Joyce

Houston, TX

#16315 Dec 15, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:

; when you live in a government housing project you are sponging off of the tax payers so shut your mouth about what races live there you are just a sponge=bum=loser section 8 user.Stay at home mom but your husband can not afford to buy you a house? You need to get off your rotten behind and get a job. People like you are causing this country's downfall so stfu!!! Clean your own house before you judge others over how they were born. low-life SUCKER!!! Joyce wrote you are queerwoman/

Big bad john wrote:

Big bad john wrote:

Big bad john wrote:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16316 Dec 16, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another fake ID now by the same one. It seems you are calling me kind honest and caring yet I am acting like this. Sorry and I am sorry for letting my temper get the best of me and distracting others when it just feeds the troll. There is no such thing as this slimy virus just giving it a rest. She has no life I see.
Yes Joyce I am calling you kind,I think you got a stomach full of the bull,we all have a breaking point!

Since: Nov 10

America The Beautiful

#16317 Dec 16, 2013
Riders on the Storm- The Doors

America The Beautiful

#16318 Dec 16, 2013
It looks like Uncle Sam is mighty hungry and greedy these days.

America The Beautiful

#16319 Dec 16, 2013
Eh my apologies I got the link wrong. Bare with me a moment.

013/12/obamacare-stealing-from -users-bank-accounts-2452956.h tml

It looks like Uncle Sam is mighty hungry and greedy these days.

America The Beautiful

#16320 Dec 16, 2013
Oh shoot, give me another try here

#Obamacare Stealing $$$ From Users Bank Accounts

http://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/2013/12/o...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16322 Dec 16, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Joyce I am calling you kind,I think you got a stomach full of the bull,we all have a breaking point!
Yeah sounds like the lady has lost her mind. Are you sure you want to be friends with her?
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16323 Dec 16, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bad john wrote:
; when you live in a government housing project you are sponging off of the tax payers so shut your mouth about what races live there you are just a sponge=bum=loser section 8 user.Stay at home mom but your husband can not afford to buy you a house? You need to get off your rotten behind and get a job. People like you are causing this country's downfall so stfu!!! Clean your own house before you judge others over how they were born. low-life SUCKER!!! Joyce wrote you are queerwoman/
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:
Big bad john wrote:
Na your all wrong i really hate to tell you that and by the way truth of might is very and is a woman. Yesi agree with her on many things on here and i have nice chats with her on the forum on the rare times that she is on here. You know what i do when people piss me off??? I walk away and thats what you should be doing in the first place. This is why i think she is right about you coming on here just for a spot-light. I ,am not going to respond to anymore of your messages because it sounds like you are really starting to loose it are else your on here playing a game are hoping to pend a law-suit on some-one so i,am staying out of this from now on. Now if you really care about fed like you say you do you would be talking to him on the la port texas foprum???? I have no ties with fed as i,am glad he is recovering are you??? Goodby! I do not want to be blamed for the fact that you seem to be loosing your mind. When people piss me off i just laugh at them so maybe you ought to do the same. I don,t have a problem with kit anymore..........goofball
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16324 Dec 16, 2013
javmar wrote:
Oh shoot, give me another try here
#Obamacare Stealing $$$ From Users Bank Accounts
http://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/2013/12/o...
Yeah that guy is a nut thats for sure..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16325 Dec 16, 2013
Aww those dallas cowboys! How can you loose a game when you were a way ahead?? Gessh a fearfull oss.
test

Amarillo, TX

#16326 Dec 16, 2013
test

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16327 Dec 17, 2013
test wrote:
test
Why do you do this?what does it mean?(test)
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16328 Dec 17, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Kit, I see that same thing test over and over on here. It makes me wonder too like maybe just testing to see if it is going to work I don't know. I hope you are keeping warm I hear it's cold.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16329 Dec 17, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kit when I did that first round if I was a little angry because I get upset because of the racism. And this poster has persisted to go after my ever post since the first day I posted here. People seemed friendly then all of a sudden here's this ill mannered poster going after everything I said. Well I talk back. And I just can not believe someone is so obsessed because I show concern for Heavy Fed. What th heck? I care about him I suppose as you do and I do not think I have to explain that and get approval for it but it seems to put that poster into a tailspin. Whhhhaaat is that? I will continue to believe that is a woman and nothing will change my mind and the personality ways are much like the other profile and I would lay my money on a bet that they are the same yet no one can prove it.
Anyhow when I did the second round of garbage I was not angry at all just riding home from somewhere we went I just decided to show him how it feels when someone wants to speak but they are over ridden by a rude jerk. I am going to ignore the replies I have gotten above. I will not make problems here again unless I get rudeness from that same couple of posters then, I am sorry to say I will do that same thing again. I hope I don't have to. Many people have left this forum and not been back because of the rudeness displayed telling them to get off of this forum and all that crap you saw.
starskie and hutch

Fort Worth, TX

#16330 Dec 17, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeaaaa don,t worrie i have my fly swat i will take care of it.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16331 Dec 17, 2013
test wrote:
test
Mr test i,am Big bad john what planet did you come from? This is a topic forum plaground and if you can,t crack a joke are type something for fun are blabber about The goofballs that are in the white house then don,t post at all. Yeeaaa read my lips! No testings.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16332 Dec 17, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes yaa just got to strike like a rattling timber line rattle snake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages