Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Hairy Reed

La Porte, TX

#16112 Dec 6, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr texan is a yankee that has invaded my city for years now. He resides in church falls he is not a texan. I see you have no clue as to who charlie are crag are tom is. Another battle won there is no person in the topix wrold that can defeat Big bad john on ant topix forum all over the wrold. I have not seen you reply too me in days..You lost again.
He is a she and she is many, many posters. She is a wild-eyed liberal trying to influence elections here in Texas whether she is in Texas or not. Just another fraud, like all democrats.
why

Hondo, TX

#16113 Dec 6, 2013
test
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#16114 Dec 6, 2013
test
Jack Frog

Atlanta, GA

#16115 Dec 6, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa a threat mr jack frog??? I laugh at threats mr jack frog is it??No you are leaving this is my forum. Peter???? Teaaa a homeboy??? wow you need a life punk.
No further evidence is needed you are the homoboy. That's not home boy. It's HOMOboy. You got enough peter in your butho playing with the biker boys?
why

Hondo, TX

#16116 Dec 6, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16117 Dec 6, 2013
Hairy Reed wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a she and she is many, many posters. She is a wild-eyed liberal trying to influence elections here in Texas whether she is in Texas or not. Just another fraud, like all democrats.
As i had figured mr reed that thought has danced through my head and wild eyed! I believe that!But don,t worrie she will i make her visit on with unwanted replies she does not like.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16118 Dec 6, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on an Apple MacBook with Verizon mifi internet. It is Topix giving the wrong location.
Yes wrong location indeed and i think its time you left the texas forum. Also you are on here changing your name a time are two? I figured there have been some other postings of yours going by a differenet name.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16119 Dec 6, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not off your rocker Kit 56. A high 5 to you. And a big hug for Heavy Fed and I hope where ever he is he is keeping warm and comfortable.
You both are off your rockers. A high 3 to truth of might and a hi 5 to my city and a hi 5 to texas in a middle finger to people like you. You can,t fool me but you may can fool fed are some other people on here. Thats funny how you say that as it shows on your words you don,t really mean that and if you both do there has got to be a reason but not out of care but out of hopes of trying to find you a using target on here.. I have feelings but you really don,t.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16120 Dec 6, 2013
Correct that typo i met high 5 to truth of might. Due to the looney ticks on this forum she has taken a break.
lol

El Monte, CA

#16122 Dec 6, 2013
ann pecke
Observer

El Paso, TX

#16123 Dec 6, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You both are off your rockers. A high 3 to truth of might and a hi 5 to my city and a hi 5 to texas in a middle finger to people like you. You can,t fool me but you may can fool fed are some other people on here. Thats funny how you say that as it shows on your words you don,t really mean that and if you both do there has got to be a reason but not out of care but out of hopes of trying to find you a using target on here.. I have feelings but you really don,t.
I always wait until the last minute to vote for the candidate of my choice. I study the issues, analyze their positions and examine their character if it's between two men. If a woman is involved, I also consider her looks, not because I'm sexist, but because I don't want some homely broad like Liz Warren or Claire McCaskill representing me. She doesn't have to be a knockout, but I can't get behind a woman who either looks like she was hit with the ugly stick or who has such enormous buns that they could blot out the sun. Then I cast my vote and go home to watch the results and toast the winners.
why

Hondo, TX

#16124 Dec 6, 2013
test
Observer

El Paso, TX

#16125 Dec 6, 2013
why wrote:
test
I've got your test swinging. Why do you trivialize such an important topic with your nonsense? Leave the political discussion to people who know what's what and you go back to eating your Fruit Loops and pulling your pud.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16126 Dec 6, 2013
I hope Heavy Fed is doing fine in the nasty cold weather I read you Texans in that area are having. Cold weather is not good on people with heart problems. I mean this from my heart that I care about him wish him love and comfort. He is a Fed and may investigate me as he pleases I have nothing to hide. First hint: I am not in San Francisco and I am in Hollywood and I am sure he can see that and that is all that matters. Also I hope you all are happy and warm and with people that love you.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#16127 Dec 6, 2013
Or that you are where you desire to be.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#16128 Dec 6, 2013
Joyce wrote:
I hope Heavy Fed is doing fine in the nasty cold weather I read you Texans in that area are having. Cold weather is not good on people with heart problems. I mean this from my heart that I care about him wish him love and comfort. He is a Fed and may investigate me as he pleases I have nothing to hide. First hint: I am not in San Francisco and I am in Hollywood and I am sure he can see that and that is all that matters. Also I hope you all are happy and warm and with people that love you.
Those are warm, lovely sentiments.

“Zionism is anti Semitic!”

Since: Jan 09

Oppose it at every encounter!

#16129 Dec 6, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Hollywood? I am in South Central Los Angeles now, Joyce.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16130 Dec 6, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Yeah i just got out of the crag furgarson show in hollywood... Did yaa see me???
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16131 Dec 6, 2013
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are warm, lovely sentiments.
Yeaaa don,t make me laugh do you actaully believe that???Stop and read the message a few times coming from a person like joyce?? Thats called sweet talking friend the meanings are no real.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#16132 Dec 6, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Or that you are where you desire to be.
Funny how you egore me but i love that. You know i,amnot silly enough to believe any of this non sence you come up with this is my last reply too you as i,am going to get off your case but just to let you know i know why your on here and no i really don,t think you care for anyone. I have had three women in my life joyce i know how some of you are like to put on a front show. Also two other people on this forum have told me things that i figured that you were doing on here in the first place...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
New head football coach Feb 2 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever Dec '15 Time Out 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 982
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages