|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

karen j wrote:
<quoted text> but texas is all broke!! in more than one way... he just needs to step aside, as he will and let someone else take a turn at the bat.
I moved here from the liberal Northeast almost 15 years ago to what I thought was a better place. Now it seems that Texas is starting to get infested with libtards. The same kind of libtards that turned the nice rural farming community that I lived in, into a welfare and libtard shit hole.

Any real Texans reading this had better pay attention. These liberal/Prog rats destroyed my home and it can happen here. Any apathy on your part,
Texas will be just another cesspool like MA. NJ,VT, NH, NY or Kalifornia.
If Abortion Barbie Davis wins, you will lose.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Kit 56, you have my pity. You Fed are the one who is not able to tell the truth from a lie. You have been telling your lies so long you believe them. you will never get to be Mayor of LP, you will never run the city council or pd out of LP, all you will do is I'M COMING BACK, HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL, and I'M GOING TO CLEAN THIS CITY UP. You aren't going to do squat, you are a liar with an over inflated opinion of himself. YOUR WHOLE LIFE AS YOU TELL IT IS ONE BIG LIE.
Mr texan easty there fellow lets hope fed is getting a girlfriend maybe just maybe the two can get together and he can make love to a woman and understand thats what man are soppose to love. Now i still say your a yankee but i say let the two talk.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Needing worry Heavy,I'm a big girl,they are mean and honestly full of hate,as I said,women for Heavy!!I for one respect your post,they are jealous.
Wooow stormy roamance there ehhh??
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww he is not going to want to hear about your garbage. He's busy. He has a life. I belong on it if I want to and I will not be leaving till I want to. You run along and save the trouble of showing me you are not going to bring the cop on. You would not let me post things without coming behind me with insults and I will continue to show you how that feels sock puppet f'6" ape you wish. When I have spare time that is.
Crag charlie jay if you live in hollywood who are they?????Ya don,t know and ya not from hollywood your from san fran as the book says. Ya don,t have much free time so ya can,t keep up with me. Now the only way you are going to be meeting the cop is when you come down here to texas in my city and break the law right?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

For some reason, "Texan" prefers to attack me on the La Porte Forum rather than here.

I think he's afraid I'd reveal him for the POS he is to someone who knows him that might see the statewide string.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
For some reason, "Texan" prefers to attack me on the La Porte Forum rather than here.
I think he's afraid I'd reveal him for the POS he is to someone who knows him that might see the statewide string.
Mr fred mr texan is yankee the man knows that if he attacks me he will get peppered spray are shall i say 400 replies in one hour.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
What i mean to say is the man knows better then to attack me parden my fast speeds of typing as it makes me an awfull speller these days but i don,t waste the time to use the spelling check. Texan would get peppered sprayed if he attacked me are 400 replyies in one hour to each of his messages.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>shall i say 400 replies in one hour.
Saying and doing... two different things, John.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying and doing... two different things, John.
yeaa you mean Rick.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem Mr.Waco... no jealously here... I am much too content in my own skin for that.
I enjoy being who I am... quite honestly... five or six strokes later... I feel like I am in the prime of my life.
I have never really felt so clear and confident.
Maybe losing your mind is like that... you never realize it because it's a normal state of mind... you think it's others who are insane... and nine times out of ten... they are!!!
Hey... I think others are crazy... and I think I Iam the normal one... does that make me crazy?????
Friend Federal, that just makes you human.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I moved here from the liberal Northeast almost 15 years ago to what I thought was a better place. Now it seems that Texas is starting to get infested with libtards. The same kind of libtards that turned the nice rural farming community that I lived in, into a welfare and libtard shit hole.
Any real Texans reading this had better pay attention. These liberal/Prog rats destroyed my home and it can happen here. Any apathy on your part,
Texas will be just another cesspool like MA. NJ,VT, NH, NY or Kalifornia.
If Abortion Barbie Davis wins, you will lose.
Killer Davis has no shot, not now, I'll drive a thousand miles to vote against the baby killers.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

I'm in Texas buying ammo for my shop in North Carolina. Soon, heading back to the Blue Ridge Mountains, and my woman. And s big giant female hound dog name of Josie, that I inherited when my great friend Bobby died unexpectedly, Josie..i never liked dogs...but this dog has the damndest eyes...so, after forgetting what i liked about dogs when I was a boy....I remember...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Killer Davis has no shot, not now, I'll drive a thousand miles to vote against the baby killers.
Greetings mr waco. I have kicked your butt a few times before on this forum and you never came back that often. I always wondered why a big man like you could let a little guy walk all over you on this forum. Now i agree obama is a do do head and i agree mrs wendy is a very awfull person. Another one of her problems mr waco is she wears too much make-up when in fact she is very ugly behind the scenes. You have a told more dog do do on this forum over the years that is stacked up higher then the dog do do that is in lindzey lohans backyard. That is the acter blond lindzey lohan. People have told me that you are as wackie as waco can be and as goofy as the bayler bears football team. Some say you are related to Richard simmions but i had to chuckle at that as no-one could be that goofy. I took a sneak peak at your profile photo and you look almost like a mad man. Anyway before you shove off to the blue ridge mountains just remember that you will then be on the blue ridge topixforum and not the texas topix forum.
MKZmama

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there, can you tell me in a few sentences or more why you would vote for Wendy? What would she do for this state of Texas? If things are so bad for you do you have any other state in mind that would be better than Texas? What state would that be that it would be about "people's rights"? Do you think Obama has done a good job as our president? So you think the Republicans are hiding behind their Christian beliefs to save their wayward souls for joining ranks with all other crooks who run our country? Would that include the Democrats as crooks or you think they are the good ones? Would Wendy give out free things if she were to be elected? How will she change Texas? I am waiting to hear.
I'll tell you what she will do for Texas. People's right never people shut up and listen. They will break Texas. They will start first thing on gun confiscation, welfare programs for the illegal and nice new abortion stores all around the state. Texas don't be silly you don't need this.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
I'm in Texas buying ammo for my shop in North Carolina. Soon, heading back to the Blue Ridge Mountains, and my woman. And s big giant female hound dog name of Josie, that I inherited when my great friend Bobby died unexpectedly, Josie..i never liked dogs...but this dog has the damndest eyes...so, after forgetting what i liked about dogs when I was a boy....I remember...
June 1976 i was age 13 I will never forget the smokey moutains and the blue ridge moutains when we were on family vacation. We had a do do heard for president then mr waco and on that vacation i remember all the tootless hillybillyies there and i remember my mom saying the smokey moutains were filled with nothing but haze and smoke and rude people. By the time we got to the blue ridge mountains we all decided that we would never go back and i don,t seehow anybody in the wrold that could like a hillybilly place like that. Colorado is wonderfull in my books.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

MKZmama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what she will do for Texas. People's right never people shut up and listen. They will break Texas. They will start first thing on gun confiscation, welfare programs for the illegal and nice new abortion stores all around the state. Texas don't be silly you don't need this.
Now what in the wrold brings a person from colorado to a texas forum? Mr mama as you sopposely call yourself we are not stupid enough to let this happen and wendy is not going to win. Worrie about the problems in colrado and worrie about the hopes of someday of getting a good presidents. Now stay on the colorado forum and we will fight wendy ourselfs.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

MKZmama wrote:
<quoted text>
As if we already don,t know mr mama is it?? We will not listen to wendy but just maybe she will decide on colorado?? Maybesome of those rainbowl get togethers will have the hots for her and want her to move to colorado?? We will send her your way that way we don,t have to worrie about her winning this election..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

"Big Bad John", I don't respond to you because you are a lie.You are a construct, made for Topix.I don't talk to pathological liars.Your"pretend"T opix personality interests me, not at all.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
"Big Bad John", I don't respond to you because you are a lie.You are a construct, made for Topix.I don't talk to pathological liars.Your"pretend"T opix personality interests me, not at all.
This is my forum and my city mr waco now get to packing. The blue ridge forum is awaiting for you. I will be sure to visit you on your blue ridge forum now and then too see what kinds of liberial dog do do you are talking about there...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••