Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“Zionism is anti Semitic!”

Since: Jan 09

Oppose it at every encounter!

#15901 Nov 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry that I did not come right back to see if you replied. My day began to get busy. Oh yes always get a second opinion or more. Often times they will tell you nothing can be done when it can. It seems to me that if your heartbeat was irregular that is what a pacemaker and a defibulator is for but maybe there are other complications I don't know about in your case. Usually an enlarged heart is caused by something else putting stress on your system. Maybe congested heart, where your heart rate is not able to pump the heart efficiently and you get a back up of congestion due to this. That congestion is the clear part of blood that was squeezed out over the pressure after it could not pump and the heart staying surrounded by this becomes enlarged. The heart can sometimes rebound after all the conditions are cleared to a point.

I can understand leaving to go to a family gathering like you did but now do not just let yourself die not going back. Or going to another place for help. I am glad you got your visit for Thanksgiving. My family did our Thanksgiving yesterday and we did good. Christmas is coming and I wish everyone a merry Christmas including you but that has always been the saddest part of the year for me since childhood. If something tragic happens around that time of year, it scars a person for life sometimes and that is my case. I participate but I am always crying inside and I hate to hear "Merry Christmas" and see Christmas reminders. I will admit this online to you only but I don't tell anyone else my feelings on this. I just glue a smile and go on. The day after Thanksgiving the blues set in like today.
I am out of characters so read below.
That's cool, Joyce... no worries.

Thanks for the advice.

They can't even find anything wrong with my heart to correct.

Just that I got into Atrial Fibrillation with SVT, a heart rate that goes as high as 250 beats a minute and then drops down to 40 or so before it stabilizes around 100... then right back to 250 and repeat.

I get these blackouts when my heart rate and blood pressure drops suddenly.

My blood pressure goes as high as the 190/170 range... then drops way down low with my heart-rate.

The only thing they have thought of trying is cauterization... going in and burning away a spot they think might be causing the problem.

He said they would only be guessing... and it might make it worse.

Plus it costs over $100,000... and I'm not sure it's worth wasting those kinds of resources on me that MIGHT work and MIGHT make me worse.

There are younger and more deserving people who need that care more that I.

My name is not Dick Cheney.

#15902 Nov 29, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and now headed to the mall for some shopping..
Getting yourself a new skirt, John???

You go girl... you deserve it... and you know you're going to look good in it... no matter which corner you work!!!

More power to you, John!!

Have fun shopping at the mall... baby doll!!
WHY

Hondo, TX

#15905 Nov 29, 2013
TEST
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15906 Nov 29, 2013
"If Americans behave like this over electronic slave goods, imagine how they will react when the food runs out."

http://www.infowars.com/santa-shames-thanksgi...
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15907 Nov 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cool, Joyce... no worries.
Thanks for the advice.
They can't even find anything wrong with my heart to correct.
Just that I got into Atrial Fibrillation with SVT, a heart rate that goes as high as 250 beats a minute and then drops down to 40 or so before it stabilizes around 100... then right back to 250 and repeat.
I get these blackouts when my heart rate and blood pressure drops suddenly.
My blood pressure goes as high as the 190/170 range... then drops way down low with my heart-rate.
The only thing they have thought of trying is cauterization... going in and burning away a spot they think might be causing the problem.
He said they would only be guessing... and it might make it worse.
Plus it costs over $100,000... and I'm not sure it's worth wasting those kinds of resources on me that MIGHT work and MIGHT make me worse.
There are younger and more deserving people who need that care more that I.
My name is not Dick Cheney.
But check again with other cardiologists. Why wouldn't a pacemaker and defibulator correct the heart rhythm and rate and that stabilizes the blood pressure. Keep trying and I will leave you along now but you will be in my prayers. But Jesus is my savior and I believe The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and that is the only way to be praying. And I wish God's blessings on you and for you to have more time here on this earth so that you can do what you feel you need to do. But most of all, I wish for you to find Jesus.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15908 Nov 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
"If Americans behave like this over electronic slave goods, imagine how they will react when the food runs out."
http://www.infowars.com/santa-shames-thanksgi...
Yes and most of them haven't a clue that it could come at the drop of the hat. Americans are very used to having what they want as far as food. A big part of the population has been fed on a regular basis instead of working for their food. What happens when you stop feeding someone who has depended on being fed by someone else? They will attack like an animal or just die. We have at least half of America eating like kings off of tax payers. Then a big portion of working people barely getting by with groceries. People need to arm themselves to defend against a situation like this in case of food shortage. I will get bloody.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15909 Nov 29, 2013
Correction on that final sentence. Meant to say, "It will get Bloody." And I hope I don't get bloody in the process.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15910 Nov 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
"And, my husband told me you were a liberal hore with no credibility. He was right."
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Thats right! Keep up the good work i like your replies on here as i can not stand people like her. She probly is a hore,,,,
To Truth is might. Your husband is a dickless, "inpotent hore" for men. Just like your lover on the side is, this Big Usless John here...

To Big useless. What Ape? Because you are a hore you think it takes one to know one? That's not the case here. You draw a check for your stupidity and your judgment is impaired.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15911 Nov 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Correction on that final sentence. Meant to say, "It will get Bloody." And I hope I don't get bloody in the process.
Being well armed is only a small part of surviving a food crisis or anything like it.

This is a rather lengthy video by History.com about survival after a pandemic but it will give you an idea of what to expect. Not pretty.

#15912 Nov 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>But check again with other cardiologists. Why wouldn't a pacemaker and defibulator correct the heart rhythm and rate and that stabilizes the blood pressure. Keep trying and I will leave you along now but you will be in my prayers. But Jesus is my savior and I believe The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and that is the only way to be praying. And I wish God's blessings on you and for you to have more time here on this earth so that you can do what you feel you need to do. But most of all, I wish for you to find Jesus.
I've found God everywhere I have looked, Ma'am.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Houston

#15913 Nov 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Big Bad John??
Are you ready to resort to a lobotomy to improve your writing skills just a wee bit more???
Why Federal, do I detect a trace of professional jealousy? You'll have to forgive my laggardly response, Thanksgiving and its attendant rituals imparted a certain languid restraint in my usually quicksilver response time.Mea Culpa!
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15914 Nov 29, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Goodby mr desia i see the both of you simply don,t have the time to do battle with me on this forum. I,am pretty sure your both the ones who have race issues as you both came on here hoping for a battle am i right????? I could tell by the way the both of you talked on your first messages IT only took a few seconds to figure the two of you out. Yes not all blacks interfear with our tribes but alot. The good black people lay back in live a normal life like we do mr desia is it? I don,t have race problems but alot of us don,t like how some of your people act these days. I picture the both of you being the ones that go around stairing up race issues not us. By the way i have a good friend that is black but he has a normal life and he does not stair up race issues and intefear with other tribes! Now take your whippin and go do some more protesting that will keep you both busy enough to stay off a public forum.
You dumb jerk you have problems with the most simple words. Desi and you read desia. Naw why would we want the time to do battle with an idiot such as yourself? We are not black or brown and we have no race issues just racist people are detestable to us. I care nothing about what friends you have so quit putting your personal business for me. I do not approve of your lifestyle.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15915 Nov 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
"And, my husband told me you were a liberal hore with no credibility. He was right."
<quoted text>
To Truth is might. Your husband is a dickless, "inpotent hore" for men. Just like your lover on the side is, this Big Usless John here...
To Big useless. What Ape? Because you are a hore you think it takes one to know one? That's not the case here. You draw a check for your stupidity and your judgment is impaired.
You call yourself as a nice person? Your talking like this? As she said here you and your hubbie came on here for a spotlight right? I think she is great and does a great job of whipping your butt all over the forum don,t you think??? I think its time you and your hubbie decided to stay on the san fran forum?? Me and ape??Yeaaa i,am only 5ft.6 inches tall but i have a feeling you must be fat right? are ya would not have called me an ape. Yeaaa time for you and your hubbie to go do some protesting also who are the people who seem to always whine police abuse??? Who are the ones who do most of the crimes?? Yeaaa watch the news in your city? who does most of the silly protestings????
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15917 Nov 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb jerk you have problems with the most simple words. Desi and you read desia. Naw why would we want the time to do battle with an idiot such as yourself? We are not black or brown and we have no race issues just racist people are detestable to us. I care nothing about what friends you have so quit putting your personal business for me. I do not approve of your lifestyle.
As i figured! Your not white its just like truth of might said wannabe blacks are jews are mexicans. Your defending them are you andyour hubbie would not be on here in the first place right? I don,t hate anybody mr are mrs joyce is it?? Whites don,t hate blacks they are just fet up with them trying to take over things andget what they want right??? Do they think you for standing up for them? I doult it. Why is it when i was in lowes and there were three black workers and they gave me dirty looks? I even said hi to them just to be nice and when the black guy behind me walked by they were nice to him? No there the ones you cause these race issues not us. Truth of might is right,,,
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15918 Nov 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being well armed is only a small part of surviving a food crisis or anything like it.
This is a rather lengthy video by History.com about survival after a pandemic but it will give you an idea of what to expect. Not pretty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eym4PwHmUvIXX
It is lengthy alright. I have to save for another time. Being armed is required and I would say having perishable goods and the knowledge of filtering water or water filters. I will be the first to admit I am not as prepared as might be needed. I guess we all have to die somehow.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15919 Nov 29, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Yeaaa kind of a creepy message there you will get bloody? And just what do you mean by that?? Taking the law in your own hands?? I guess since your from san fran being strange is rather normal. yeaaa run along

#15920 Nov 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Why Federal, do I detect a trace of professional jealousy? You'll have to forgive my laggardly response, Thanksgiving and its attendant rituals imparted a certain languid restraint in my usually quicksilver response time.Mea Culpa!
No problem Mr.Waco... no jealously here... I am much too content in my own skin for that.

I enjoy being who I am... quite honestly... five or six strokes later... I feel like I am in the prime of my life.

I have never really felt so clear and confident.

Maybe losing your mind is like that... you never realize it because it's a normal state of mind... you think it's others who are insane... and nine times out of ten... they are!!!

Hey... I think others are crazy... and I think I am the normal one... does that make me crazy?????
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15921 Nov 29, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa kind of a creepy message there you will get bloody? And just what do you mean by that?? Taking the law in your own hands?? I guess since your from san fran being strange is rather normal. yeaaa run along
Since you possess poor reading skills I suppose that is real scary for you. OMG what if I do take the law in my hands that could scare you to death.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15922 Nov 30, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> You call yourself as a nice person? Your talking like this? As she said here you and your hubbie came on here for a spotlight right? I think she is great and does a great job of whipping your butt all over the forum don,t you think??? I think its time you and your hubbie decided to stay on the san fran forum?? Me and ape??Yeaaa i,am only 5ft.6 inches tall but i have a feeling you must be fat right? are ya would not have called me an ape. Yeaaa time for you and your hubbie to go do some protesting also who are the people who seem to always whine police abuse??? Who are the ones who do most of the crimes?? Yeaaa watch the news in your city? who does most of the silly protestings????
When did I call myself a nice person????? You can not read at all. You never learned something that simple but you go on-line and stalk people. Yea the Nontruth idiot can tell you anything and you take it as face value but the nontruth idiot is about as much of an idiot as you are but just possesses a little better reading comprehension skills than you do. Nontruth is delusional while you are just plain stupid. She imagined all that nonsense about protests and coming here for spot lights and believes it. You watch the news in your own city and stfu. Huh! Sometimes you say you are big and then now you say you are a 5'6" ape. You are a liar too.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15923 Nov 30, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> As i figured! Your not white its just like truth of might said wannabe blacks are jews are mexicans. Your defending them are you andyour hubbie would not be on here in the first place right? I don,t hate anybody mr are mrs joyce is it?? Whites don,t hate blacks they are just fet up with them trying to take over things andget what they want right??? Do they think you for standing up for them? I doult it. Why is it when i was in lowes and there were three black workers and they gave me dirty looks? I even said hi to them just to be nice and when the black guy behind me walked by they were nice to him? No there the ones you cause these race issues not us. Truth of might is right,,,
No dumbass it is not just like the delusional idiot said. I am white and the insane opinion that wannabe blacks are Jews are Mexicans is just in your diluted minds. If there were 3 black employees giving you a dirty look in Lowes there must have been a reason for that because they have a lot of security cameras watching what is taking place between employees and customers. Maybe they saw you take a leak on one of the isles or maybe your pants were soiled. Maybe you looked like a thief because you were looking all around with a small object belonging to them in your hands. Something was definitely wrong if this is true but it is probably another of your lies.

"Whites don,t hate blacks they are just fet up with them trying to take over things andget what they want right??? Do they think you for standing up for them? I doult it."
No, Nontruth is not concerned with all of that she is concerned with them mixing with her tribe. She believes that her tribe is not wanting to mix with them but they are forcing it. When in reality some of her tribe choose to mix with people outside of her tribe and they get a pass on it from her she just sees the evil in those other races. It goes two ways and people have rights and it is none of her business or your business what 2 consenting adults do with their lives. Just like it is not the business of either of you what I am but I told you just to show how stupid you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
New head football coach Feb 2 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever Dec '15 Time Out 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 982
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages