|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically.
Is that the longest word you know?
Do you keep using it to make yourself sound intelligent?
It isn't working.
I see the words SPECIFICALLY does indeed confuse a dropout like you numbnuts. Have your mommy explain the meaning of the word for you.

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>I see the words SPECIFICALLY does indeed confuse a dropout like you numbnuts. Have your mommy explain the meaning of the word for you.

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Open your eyes, buddy... he has sicked the IRS on numerous Christian churches... but not one single Muslim Mosque.

He's funded the deaths of thousands of Christians through the rebels in Syria.

In September 2012 at the United Nations General Assembly Obama said,"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

I could go on... but you'd just dismiss each and every example for one bullshit reason or another.

So rather than waste my time... look through this list.

http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles...
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

There he goes again. Nuts on the brain.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes, buddy... he has sicked the IRS on numerous Christian churches... but not one single Muslim Mosque.
He's funded the deaths of thousands of Christians through the rebels in Syria.
In September 2012 at the United Nations General Assembly Obama said,"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"
I could go on... but you'd just dismiss each and every example for one bullshit reason or another.
So rather than waste my time... look through this list.
http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles...
A: The President has no control over the IRS, they are an autonomous bureau.
B: There was no funding of Syrian Christian deaths numbnuts and if there were.....all appropriations have to go though congress....FAIL

Please go on dumb ass dropout.....you haven't found anything yet.
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
If he preferred the Koran numbnuts why did he take the oath of office by swearing on a Bible?
Whoopsie!!!!!
ActtuaIIy, Go back and read what obummer wanted to do. He did not want to put his hypocritical hand on the Holy Bible. obummer did not want to use the Bible at all. Advisors talked him into it, fearing an out rage on the first day of his Illegitimate taking of office.

Are you going to have a problem looking up that TRUTH also? Is ILLEDITIMATE too big of a word for you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text> ActtuaIIy, Go back and read what obummer wanted to do. He did not want to put his hypocritical hand on the Holy Bible. obummer did not want to use the Bible at all. Advisors talked him into it, fearing an out rage on the first day of his Illegitimate taking of office.
Are you going to have a problem looking up that TRUTH also? Is ILLEDITIMATE too big of a word for you?
Please Please Please reveal your source that tell us What Obama really wanted to do....PLEASE!!!!! numbnuts
Big bad Mike

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Rick perry is a do do heard are you a do do ahead? The man is a joke just like obama. Aren,t you from oklahoma city??? what brings you down here too north richland hills texas forum?? This topic is about we the city here does not like obama are perry. Lay off the crack pipe for awhile.
You best watch your mouth boy!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't tell me to do anything numbnuts. If you have something you feel is relevant then post it yourself. Is that too monumental a task for an imbecile like yourself skippy?
<quoted text>
If you feel it is relevant, post a link to it skippy
Posting a link for you to anything other than CPUSA or some moonbat leftist blog is a waste of time. You're nothing more than a FAKE Christian, FAKE American and a FAKE liberal.

A REAL Christian does not support ObamaCare. A REAL American does not support Obama or any of his worthless Marxist ideas. A REAL liberal shows some tolerance. You are just a Marxist thug moron.
mr lucas

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

We are legitimate,reputable and an accredited money lending company here in united kingdom(uk)
We offer loan to individuals and co-operate bodies in need of loan.
Are you in need of a business loan or a loan to pay your debts? Then contact us today for a quick loan as we make our customers financially comfortable.
No credit check,
100% Guaranteed.
Tel:+447031919665
email: bancoloaninvestment@ gmail.com
Get back to us with the following details if you are interested:
Full Names:
Phone Number:
Amount Needed As Loan:
Loan Duration:
Sex:
contact us via: bancoloaninvestment@ gmail.com

Regards;
Mr lucas(c.e.o)
BANCO LOAN Investment.
Big bad john

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

bullsht wrote:
<quoted text>If this is not real I will be pritty pissed man so this better not be no bullshit
Was it bullshit did you check it out? I know im always talking about my money tree in my backyard but my money tree got picked out while I was flyin around trying to keep up with Mr fed. Pleeezea let me know if this is real or a scammer.
Big bad john

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

mr lucas wrote:
We are legitimate,reputable and an accredited money lending company here in united kingdom(uk)
We offer loan to individuals and co-operate bodies in need of loan.
Are you in need of a business loan or a loan to pay your debts? Then contact us today for a quick loan as we make our customers financially comfortable.
No credit check,
100% Guaranteed.
Tel:+447031919665
email: bancoloaninvestment@ gmail.com
Get back to us with the following details if you are interested:
Full Names:
Phone Number:
Amount Needed As Loan:
Loan Duration:
Sex:
contact us via: bancoloaninvestment@ gmail.com
Regards;
Mr lucas(c.e.o)
BANCO LOAN Investment.
I am going to try you but I tel you rite now I will make you regret coming to this thread if they don't lend to me pal. Now I am expecting another crop next year but for now Im busted broke. I will need me about $5ooo just to stay a bove water. I will pay back. You can check my credit. I just had a bad year nothing working.
Big bad john

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
A: The President has no control over the IRS, they are an autonomous bureau.
B: There was no funding of Syrian Christian deaths numbnuts and if there were.....all appropriations have to go though congress....FAIL
Please go on dumb ass dropout.....you haven't found anything yet.
Hey pal I have not been bad to you. I tried to make you see some things my way but when we did not see eye to eye I just left you along not like the othors did you know. I am having bad times and wish to have a lone. I will pay back. I am stuck off in Houston Texas it was a big mistake to come here now I am really in deep. Mail it to 843 Woolsworth St. Houston Texas 77020. Any thing you can pal. I am not having anything at all to do with Mr fed. I thogt he wanted to fight corruption but I see he is care free and don't give do do about that. I need help.
Big bad john

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Just becaz it says sanfran on place it is coming from it is not true. you see I cant be in Houston then 5 minits later be in sanfran. But anyone here that would like to help me out in anyway with some money please do. I have a roof over my head to stay in thank god but I have to get home to fort worth texas where I live. I got my 2 cats and a dog to look after. It's going to be a sad thankgiving.
Big bad john

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

truth of might mrs or miss is it? I have enjoy the time we had here. Read about my problem I am having today. I know you don't like Mr heavy fed and as you can tell I have change my mind about him he dont want figting corruption like he said he only want showing off his photos to others trying to get famos like that. So I am threw with that. You can see I am in a fix up here with no way to get home. I thank it is going to say I am in san francicso but I am in Houston texas 843 Woolswort street Houston texas. I have a plce to stay but no fone no cell no way to go home. my animals are my babys and they always expect me to be home but I cant get there since yesterday. then on Tuesday there will be people that expet for me to help ever year to get all readu for thankgiving supper. not this year if Im not home. I would like at this time to do an invite to you as my gest at that supper. Mabey you can give me a ride from Houston and stay over and I have great respect for you and you can take that to the bank. How about it can you give me a ride and if you cant how about just the 25 $ send to me for a bus ride or just what you can spare.
Big bad john

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

I see I made a typo. the street is spell Woolsworth. Please someone help me. I am in Houston texas.
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Big bad john, by what means are you able to get your message to people. "No fone no cell no way to go home". Just curious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting a link for you to anything other than CPUSA or some moonbat leftist blog is a waste of time. You're nothing more than a FAKE Christian, FAKE American and a FAKE liberal.
A REAL Christian does not support ObamaCare. A REAL American does not support Obama or any of his worthless Marxist ideas. A REAL liberal shows some tolerance. You are just a Marxist thug moron.
Dipshyts like you refuse to post links because it shows you used wight wing BS sites for all your propaganda.

Keep running coward

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pal I have not been bad to you. I tried to make you see some things my way but when we did not see eye to eye I just left you along not like the othors did you know. I am having bad times and wish to have a lone. I will pay back. I am stuck off in Houston Texas it was a big mistake to come here now I am really in deep. Mail it to 843 Woolsworth St. Houston Texas 77020. Any thing you can pal. I am not having anything at all to do with Mr fed. I thogt he wanted to fight corruption but I see he is care free and don't give do do about that. I need help.
Why would a California isp want something sent to Texas? Gee think no one would notice?

bye bye
POS

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshyts like you refuse to post links because it shows you used wight wing BS sites for all your propaganda.
Keep running coward
The coward that is running is you. Were you able to read and comprehend that your worthlees hero obummer didn't want to use the Holy Bible.

Was the word "Comprehend" too big of a word to comprehend?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

POS wrote:
<quoted text>The coward that is running is you. Were you able to read and comprehend that your worthlees hero obummer didn't want to use the Holy Bible.
Was the word "Comprehend" too big of a word to comprehend?
I read what you posted numbnuts but in true coward fashion you failed to produce where "you heard" the BS you tried to pass off as factual.

Why didn't you post a link to that steaming turd numbnuts?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••