Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15635 Nov 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
omg, he has a new video? I'm up for a laugh, I guess.
You have the link? Did you see the one where, he was rapping and spitting?
Once again google searc heavy fed in centrial los angles. He blabbers about how good life is there and about a lady perhaps a hooker being pushed off of a bus by the driver. At times he sounded like he was tripping. He is usually singing and acting crazy but he was chilling in this one.
Tammy

Norman, OK

#15636 Nov 20, 2013
I love Gov. Perry!
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15637 Nov 20, 2013
Tammy wrote:
I love Gov. Perry!
Rick perry is a do do heard are you a do do ahead? The man is a joke just like obama. Aren,t you from oklahoma city??? what brings you down here too north richland hills texas forum?? This topic is about we the city here does not like obama are perry. Lay off the crack pipe for awhile.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15638 Nov 21, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from a FAKE Christian, FAKE American and a FAKE liberal. Marxist rat.
Like I said numbnuts:

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians?

I see the word SPECIFICALLY was too complex for your pea brain.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15639 Nov 21, 2013
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you have,name calling,quit hiding underneath your mommys apron.Watch his video on taking the Old Testament into war,watch how he gets his tail feathers all out of whack if you talk about the koran,not even born in this country which makes his presidency null and void,a traitor to this country.Also your the idiot everyone else has a point but you,numb nuts........
Care to reply to the question fuzz nuts?

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Cujo

Texarkana, AR

#15640 Nov 21, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to reply to the question fuzz nuts?
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Did I not tell you to go to youtube and watch his videos,wait,let me tell you again,I know your slow but will try this once more,read slowly now,go to youtube,you know how to use google,look it up,numb nuts,go there and watch your little traitor talk about the bible.
POS

Shanghai, China

#15641 Nov 21, 2013
e kroan wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to reply to the question fuzz nuts?
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
ActuaIIy, he prefers the Koran, The Pervert Mohamed, Alah and 72 democrat virgins. The first 3 are easy. The last one only is possible if he takes 9 yr olds like The Pervert Mohamed did.

What next Sparky? Is Virgins to big of a word for you?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15642 Nov 21, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said numbnuts:
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians?
I see the word SPECIFICALLY was too complex for your pea brain.
Your MESSiah is anti-Christian and anti-American just like you. Speaking of nuts, I bet you sit behind your computer fantasizing about Obama rubbing his nuts on your chin.
Cujo

Texarkana, AR

#15643 Nov 21, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to reply to the question fuzz nuts?
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Oh in one more thing,I think you might find interesting,watch Pastor Manning's youtube vedio on the long legged Mac daddy,think you just might get it,hopefully you will,you are a little slow,but there's always hope
why

Hondo, TX

#15644 Nov 21, 2013
test

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15645 Nov 21, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Care to reply to the question fuzz nuts?

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Specifically.

Is that the longest word you know?

Do you keep using it to make yourself sound intelligent?

It isn't working.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15646 Nov 21, 2013
He has the same problem as you Fed.
CHARLIE

San Antonio, TX

#15647 Nov 21, 2013
TEXAS NEEDS SOMEONETHAT CARES ABOUT OUR RESIDENCE
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#15648 Nov 21, 2013
I really think that ACTUALLY has a fascination with nuts. Numb, Fuzz and Fuzzy nuts. Hey ACTUALLY I would like to introduce you my Hairy nuts. I'm sure they would look good hanging from your chin. Or if you prefer you could play the slobbering blues on my meat whistle, it's all up to you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15649 Nov 21, 2013
That wouldn't be Abbott, he cares about corperations and insurance companies more than he does the people.
why

Hondo, TX

#15650 Nov 21, 2013
test

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15651 Nov 22, 2013
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I not tell you to go to youtube and watch his videos,wait,let me tell you again,I know your slow but will try this once more,read slowly now,go to youtube,you know how to use google,look it up,numb nuts,go there and watch your little traitor talk about the bible.
You don't tell me to do anything numbnuts. If you have something you feel is relevant then post it yourself. Is that too monumental a task for an imbecile like yourself skippy?
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh in one more thing,I think you might find interesting,watch Pastor Manning's youtube vedio on the long legged Mac daddy,think you just might get it,hopefully you will,you are a little slow,but there's always hope
If you feel it is relevant, post a link to it skippy

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15652 Nov 22, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>ActuaIIy, he prefers the Koran, The Pervert Mohamed, Alah and 72 democrat virgins. The first 3 are easy. The last one only is possible if he takes 9 yr olds like The Pervert Mohamed did.
What next Sparky? Is Virgins to big of a word for you?
If he preferred the Koran numbnuts why did he take the oath of office by swearing on a Bible?

Whoopsie!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15653 Nov 22, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically.
Is that the longest word you know?
Do you keep using it to make yourself sound intelligent?
It isn't working.
I see the words SPECIFICALLY does indeed confuse a dropout like you numbnuts. Have your mommy explain the meaning of the word for you.

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#15654 Nov 22, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>I see the words SPECIFICALLY does indeed confuse a dropout like you numbnuts. Have your mommy explain the meaning of the word for you.

SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Open your eyes, buddy... he has sicked the IRS on numerous Christian churches... but not one single Muslim Mosque.

He's funded the deaths of thousands of Christians through the rebels in Syria.

In September 2012 at the United Nations General Assembly Obama said,"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

I could go on... but you'd just dismiss each and every example for one bullshit reason or another.

So rather than waste my time... look through this list.

http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Apr 18 Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]