Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Whoop wrote:
<quoted text>More BS.... So your government was lying AGAIN when THEY said 106,000 people have been able to get some sort of healthcare. Obama is a liar and always will be. If you voted twice for Obama you're too damn dumb to try to reason with. If you like your BS you can keep your BS.
What is the lie you are trying to claim skippy?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Actually you must be just about the dumbest creature on this entire planet. OBAMA LIED! Expaining it to you again is a complete and total waste of time. So just put Obamas testicles back on your chin and don't worry about it.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Oh by the way WW it sure doesn't take a lot to make you proud, does it?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Texan wrote:
Actually you must be just about the dumbest creature on this entire planet. OBAMA LIED! Expaining it to you again is a complete and total waste of time. So just put Obamas testicles back on your chin and don't worry about it.
Then an idiot like you should have no problem explaining what the lie was.

Still waiting
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

I've explained it to your stupid Obama loving a-- several times, and you still don't get it. Just keep waiting, put Obamas testicles back on your chin and don't worry about it.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>What is the lie you are trying to claim skippy?
LOL Phfucking LOL

YOU WANT HIM TO POINT OUT A SPECIFIC LIE???

It's far easier to just watch one of Obama's speeches!!!

He can't get through one without his nose growing an inch!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Phfucking LOL
YOU WANT HIM TO POINT OUT A SPECIFIC LIE???
It's far easier to just watch one of Obama's speeches!!!
He can't get through one without his nose growing an inch!!!!
Yes numbnuts I would.

If there are so many you moron then even someone as stupid as you cna find one.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes numbnuts I would.

If there are so many you moron then even someone as stupid as you cna find one.
Here you go, moron... and this was even before he was elected!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, moron... and this was even before he was elected!!!
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I didn't ask for a video numbnuts I asked for you to tell me where he lied. If you can't put it in your own words ask your mommy to help you out.

What SPECIFICALLY is the lie?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask for a video numbnuts I asked for you to tell me where he lied. If you can't put it in your own words ask your mommy to help you out.

What SPECIFICALLY is the lie?
Dude... I could post every lie Obama ever told... and you would still be asking for specifics.

You know for a fact if GW had told half the lies Obama has and was still president your level of proof would be much lower.

Obama lies constantly... it's just his nature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude... I could post every lie Obama ever told... and you would still be asking for specifics.
You know for a fact if GW had told half the lies Obama has and was still president your level of proof would be much lower.
Obama lies constantly... it's just his nature.
I didn't ask you to provide what you claim are every lie, just one.

Is that too difficult a task for your tiny brain?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask you to provide what you claim are every lie, just one.

Is that too difficult a task for your tiny brain?
Here you go, moron... deny this!!!

http://nypost.com/2013/11/13/obamas-latest-br...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, moron... deny this!!!
http://nypost.com/2013/11/13/obamas-latest-br...
Something still seems to be getting lost in translation numbnutz. I am not asking for a video, newspaper article, or generic blanket statement. The question I asked your tiny pea brain was this:

"What SPECIFICALLY is the lie?"

Have your mommy help you if it is too difficult a task

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Something still seems to be getting lost in translation numbnutz. I am not asking for a video, newspaper article, or generic blanket statement. The question I asked your tiny pea brain was this:

"What SPECIFICALLY is the lie?"

Have your mommy help you if it is too difficult a task
It's not about THE lie, moron... there are multitudes of them.

Just keep your head up Obama's ass and everything will be good for you.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

"I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution"

Barack Obama

Bahahahahaha!

I think because he was a professor, respecting the Constitution means to him... circumventing it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
"I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution"
Barack Obama
Bahahahahaha!
I think because he was a professor, respecting the Constitution means to him... circumventing it.
Well here is more about our Boy King and the Constitution.

" Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama described the U.S. Constitution as having “deep flaws” during a September 2001 Chicago public radio program, adding that the country’s Founding Fathers had “an enormous blind spot” when they wrote it.

Obama also remarked that the Constitution “reflected the fundamental flaw of this country that continues to this day.”

Obama’s statements came during a panel discussion that aired on Chicago’s WBEZ-FM on Sept. 6, 2001, titled “Slavery and the Constitution.”

The discussion that led to the statements took place on the now-defunct Odyssey program, which also aired statements by Obama bemoaning the fact that the Civil Rights movement had failed to bring about an economic redistribution of wealth in America.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama-cons...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well here is more about our Boy King and the Constitution.

" Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama described the U.S. Constitution as having “deep flaws” during a September 2001 Chicago public radio program, adding that the country’s Founding Fathers had “an enormous blind spot” when they wrote it.

Obama also remarked that the Constitution “reflected the fundamental flaw of this country that continues to this day.”

Obama’s statements came during a panel discussion that aired on Chicago’s WBEZ-FM on Sept. 6, 2001, titled “Slavery and the Constitution.”

The discussion that led to the statements took place on the now-defunct Odyssey program, which also aired statements by Obama bemoaning the fact that the Civil Rights movement had failed to bring about an economic redistribution of wealth in America.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obama-cons...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Yeah... because he is just so much more intelligent than our founding fathers.

Obama knows what is best for us... we should just turn over all of our cash and private property and let him dole it out to all his friends so that he's happy with the redistribution of wealth.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Three more years of Obama and four to eight of Hillary and there won't be any people left with jobs.

It's a lot easier to get food stamps and section 8 housing than to have to get up and go to work every day.

Maybe the Chinese will support us?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Wait... I thought he said he had deep respect for the Constitution in 2007?

Oh... that's right, he just tells us what he thinks we want to hear... regardless of the truth!!!!
LockandLoad

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Now answer that specific question: Why are the President, Vice President, executive branch political appointees, and all Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Obamacare?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••