#15254 Nov 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
For example... most everything.
I see the word SPECIFICALLY confused your tiny republitard brain skippy
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15255 Nov 12, 2013
Neither party is worth the s--t it would take to cover them up. They both have their agenda, and neither give a damn what happens to this country opr its citizens. They both talk a good game but they just won't play. They both need to reach across the isle and work together to fix this country and its economy. Two heads are better than one, and those people in DC just don't get it. The my way or the highway attitude needs to go away. United we stand divided we fall.
why

Hondo, TX

#15256 Nov 12, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15257 Nov 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
Neither party is worth the s--t it would take to cover them up. They both have their agenda, and neither give a damn what happens to this country opr its citizens. They both talk a good game but they just won't play. They both need to reach across the isle and work together to fix this country and its economy. Two heads are better than one, and those people in DC just don't get it. The my way or the highway attitude needs to go away. United we stand divided we fall.
Mr texan i have asked you nicely over and over to stay on the church falls forum as to were you live. This county is in a pile of do do and there is no way to climb out of it. Obama has ruined this county for good. This topic is way outdated and i hear only good news other then bad news. When i see bad post they often get responded to A.S.A.P SORT OF SPEAK.. Besides you ought to be tired of fed and a few other of these clowns.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15258 Nov 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the party of no, the republitards war in the middle class.
Is that right?. Just ObamaCare alone is the single worst P.O.S disaster pushed on the middle class and you stupid Progs can own it.

It wasn't a republitard that said "we have to pass it to see whats in it".

It wasn't a republitard that brayed for months on end that "if you like your current plan, you can keep it". Or, "If you like your doctor, you can keep him."

Were is our $2500 savings that jug ears promised us?. Instead we get to pay double or triple for less coverage and pay for coverage we don't need.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15259 Nov 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
For example skippy?
SPECIFICALLY!
Obama phones, welfare and food stamps. Oh and promises of free healthcare. Is that enough free shit to suit you?.

Sure beats getting people off of the government tit and getting the government boot off of the neck of job creators, doesn't it?. You stupid Progs love the idea of a nanny state and government dependents.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15260 Nov 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right?. Just ObamaCare alone is the single worst P.O.S disaster pushed on the middle class and you stupid Progs can own it.
It wasn't a republitard that said "we have to pass it to see whats in it".
It wasn't a republitard that brayed for months on end that "if you like your current plan, you can keep it". Or, "If you like your doctor, you can keep him."
Were is our $2500 savings that jug ears promised us?. Instead we get to pay double or triple for less coverage and pay for coverage we don't need.
How SPECIFICALLY little texatard?

No democrat ever said "we have to pass it to see whats in it".- you are full of crap as usual.

Show what page in the aca that requires you to change doctors or plans texatard.

He also NEVER SAID you would get a $2,500 dollar savings texatard.

You need to listen much better to what is said texatard

Location hidden

#15261 Nov 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama phones, welfare and food stamps. Oh and promises of free healthcare. Is that enough free shit to suit you?.
Sure beats getting people off of the government tit and getting the government boot off of the neck of job creators, doesn't it?. You stupid Progs love the idea of a nanny state and government dependents.
Obama phones was started by RONALD REAGAN numbnutz.

Neither welfare or food stamp progrmas were started by President Obama texatard.

President Obama never said FREE healthcare.

You need to clean the crap out of your ears texatard.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15262 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama phones was started by RONALD REAGAN numbnutz.

Neither welfare or food stamp progrmas were started by President Obama texatard.

President Obama never said FREE healthcare.

You need to clean the crap out of your ears texatard.
7 trillion dollars!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15263 Nov 13, 2013
Obama has added over $23,000 of debt to every man, woman and child in America since he has taken office.
why

Hondo, TX

#15264 Nov 13, 2013
test
who

United States

#15265 Nov 13, 2013
Hey

Location hidden

#15266 Nov 13, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Obama has added over $23,000 of debt to every man, woman and child in America since he has taken office.
Source?

BTW you do comprehend the fact that Congress controls the purse strings not the President right?49
Roland

Pasadena, TX

#15267 Nov 13, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots better than the party of "Yes, lets give everyone free shit".
I agree with you there they say yes too much. Mr fed, I got laid over and I have one more day here. Leave tomorrow at 11 AM. I have a rental car and plenty of jingle in my pocket so let me know if you want to do coffee or whatever. I still prefer no nudity though but it's up to you.
opps Big bad john

Pasadena, TX

#15268 Nov 13, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
Obama has added over $23,000 of debt to every man, woman and child in America since he has taken office
I am still in Ca it just came out like my I am in Houston. I was in Houston before I came here on my way to LaPorte to make sure you weren't really there. I am so serious about helping you fight corruption I don't want to pay that 23Gs no way.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15269 Nov 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Source?

BTW you do comprehend the fact that Congress controls the purse strings not the President right?49
I actually underestimated it on purpose because I did the math in my head.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/10/obamas-numbe...

Considering the last fiasco... it's pretty obvious who controls the purse strings.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15270 Nov 13, 2013
Roland wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you there they say yes too much. Mr fed, I got laid over and I have one more day here. Leave tomorrow at 11 AM. I have a rental car and plenty of jingle in my pocket so let me know if you want to do coffee or whatever. I still prefer no nudity though but it's up to you.
Well, Roland... I prefer no nudity as well.

I'm not in Houston, I am in Austin right now... and I am in the hospital.

So I don't think I can make coffee.

Thanks for the offer though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:00AM