Big bad john

Houston, TX

#15207 Nov 7, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright I saw you posted this before I got to give you the warning. If you comment back again with nonsense, I am turning it in.
yea I did not get the notice first.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15208 Nov 7, 2013
I think I will stick around here for a bit and see if I need to report some crap.
Big bad john

Houston, TX

#15209 Nov 7, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
I think I will stick around here for a bit and see if I need to report some crap.
You still have not given proof that it is not you doing this.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15210 Nov 7, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
You like to report people? I hope you have more luck than me, at that.Not many sign in, these days.
Big bad john

Houston, TX

#15211 Nov 7, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever confuse anyone else for me again, John... or I'll just through your screen like I did last time.
I only post under one name anymore... that's all I need.
Okay already I believe you. I am still in California. But I must return Saturday. So let me know if we can do coffee or something.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15212 Nov 7, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no maybe, it's for sure you do. But I am glad to see you admit it because that is how you start to get help. Even though I don't believe you and I feel you are just trolling around trying to suck others into your drama and that will not be me, but you have taken the first step nonetheless. I could care less if you leave the forum or stay. But what I do care about is if you keep on replying to my comments repeatedly the same ones over and over with no reply back and for no reason. I do not appreciate it when my tracker shows I have numerous comments and it turns out to be you just trolling. I came here now to take each comment you have made to me and report it. Since you have now stated that maybe you have been wrong, I will let it go. But if it happens just once more, I will take action. Now about your accusations, I have had this profile on Topix since 2010 and now and then I go to a certain thread and post. No, I will not say which one because I perceive you to be a troll that will just go over to that thread and start your crap there. Then you say that I have changed my internet service provider? That makes absolutely no sense if you think about it because it has the option to keep location hidden and that's what I do. I have not stolen your handle and it is clear to anyone. Everyone knows you are trolling and no one believes you are on the level and that Topix would send you any kind of a letter informing you of certain members when if anyone knows about your behavior here, it will be Topix. So continue on your way but stay the hell away from me.
Yeaaaa you do understand that that was some-one else posting under my handle right? Sorry i,am not one of those people and yaaa know that. No further ties you nuckel head i have another forum to play on.......Yeaaaa i kicked your butt all over this forum so gooby my job has been done...I also still think thats you using my handle? yeaaa good luck with heavy fed i,am outaa here..
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#15213 Nov 7, 2013
Big bad John, what a pussi.
Lets hear the truth

Austin, TX

#15214 Nov 7, 2013
This is such bs
True

Euless, TX

#15215 Nov 8, 2013
Lets hear the truth wrote:
This is such bs
this whole site is bs
Big bad john

Houston, TX

#15216 Nov 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You like to report people? I hope you have more luck than me, at that.Not many sign in, these days.
Not really I do not like to report. I would much rather physically stop the troll but whatever.
PattonVillageDud e

Houston, TX

#15217 Nov 8, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> yesaaa mt fed are you sure your not villagedudE????
No, I am him. You want to do something about it?
PattonVillageDud e

Houston, TX

#15218 Nov 8, 2013
I'm going to stay right here and watch for trolls and report them.
PattonVillageDud e

Houston, TX

#15220 Nov 8, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> yesaaa mt fed are you sure your not villagedudE????
Yesaaa mt fed is not me.
el maton de_arrrrrg

United States

#15221 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
I'm going to stay right here and watch for trolls and report them.
Who's balls are you licking this morning? Report me you joto.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15222 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am him. You want to do something about it?
You are not, troll.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15224 Nov 8, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesaaa mt fed is not me.
I can,t believe your stupid enough to keep hanging around on this forum. Time for you to leave fool. Also some-one else is usingmy handle and i plan tp blame it on you,,,Yeaaa are you also a snitch? reporting people????
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15225 Nov 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not, troll.
Are you getting tough now mr villagedude? I can,t stop you from using my handle and i think its funny myself as everyone can tell thats not my I.P. sddress..........geeee you must be one stupid bored detective... Go do your masterbating and fishng on another forum//
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15226 Nov 8, 2013
He is a do do head...
lol

Dallas, TX

#15227 Nov 8, 2013
win
voter

San Antonio, TX

#15228 Nov 8, 2013
lol wrote:
win
Why is this topic still going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Fossilfarts 708
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 543
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star