Big bad john

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

I got an offer I couldn't refuse for a ride to San Francisco but it's two way.
Big bad john

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

I got a little corruption to fight there while I am at it Mr fed.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, you need to be able to read before you go online. I am calling on the Democrats that is different than calling everyone that name. Is it because you are a bi-sexual that you are claiming that I am a woman? Hell no I am no woman and you think you are might big bad and brave to say that to me on your key board. No one would like you if they knew who you were and what you do for jollies. No you get off this forum before you are made to do so. You have deep rooted psych problems.
Well i was just going to be nice you prevert and now your using my handle? Changing I.S.P. numbers you dope????? I think this is you using my handle so now i will stay on this forum until you shall leave...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
See, I am getting geographically closer to your location.
Mr villageidiot you are not following anybody your just being stupid and using my handle you nut. By the way only you know how to change I.S.P. my friend not me.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
That is why I had to excuse myself earlier I had a plane to hop. No time to spare.
There is also a big difference and the way we type mr villageidiot. No one is fooled by your preverted inposter trick... yeaaa stop following me around you pervert..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
I got an offer I couldn't refuse for a ride to San Francisco but it's two way.
You also have an offer to leave this forum....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
When you're right... you're right, Big Bad John!
Yes fed i,am always right. Now don,t be alarmed as the villagedude idiot is the man using my name. Watch out he is a pervert..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, you need to be able to read before you go online. I am calling on the Democrats that is different than calling everyone that name. Is it because you are a bi-sexual that you are claiming that I am a woman? Hell no I am no woman and you think you are might big bad and brave to say that to me on your key board. No one would like you if they knew who you were and what you do for jollies. No you get off this forum before you are made to do so. You have deep rooted psych problems.
Hey stupid it did not take me but a few seconds to figure out it is you using handle, yeeaaa nice try nuckel head head...I have already informed everyone that it was you and i have noticed how you change your I.S.P. adresses. You have also been going under many other names as well. I,am not stupid villagedude.........
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot you sound like an angery mad confused man on here. Hey bud i enjoy how you are using my handle. I,am warning you nicely if you stop being an inposter idiot on here i will leave this forum.. But until then enjoy the replies you preverted fool.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a stupid them jollies??? What a stupid commit, What i do for my jollies ya might say i storm chase you blabbering confused moron.... Now stop using my handle are i will sue your ass...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Fuzznuttie wrote:
Fuzzinuttie for governor.pick me cast your ballot for Fuzznuttie
Your the villageidiot are shall i say the village dude?? yes i see you have been using other peoples names for a longtime now..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man what are you? I bet where ever you may be you are wetting on yourself and stink from ten yards away. I hope the parks in my area of Texas would not have scum like you in them. Stay in your perverted parks where you have all your birds of a feather.
Some-one e,mailed me in a private e,mail from this forum you stupid nut and told me that you have been using peoples names on the topix for years now. Wow i have also heard that your the one that goes by heavy fed??? I also heard that you change your I.S.P. adresses all the time... Hey nut you have some explaining to do??? are perhaps your a scared chicken no brave enough to reply yo my message here.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Some-one e,mailed me in a private e,mail from this forum you stupid nut and told me that you have been using peoples names on the topix for years now. Wow i have also heard that your the one that goes by heavy fed??? I also heard that you change your I.S.P. adresses all the time... Hey nut you have some explaining to do??? are perhaps your a scared chicken no brave enough to reply yo my message here.
Don't ever confuse anyone else for me again, John... or I'll just through your screen like I did last time.

I only post under one name anymore... that's all I need.
Big bad john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever confuse anyone else for me again, John... or I'll just through your screen like I did last time.
Mr fed I don't want you to do like you did last time but when you turn me down and ignore me I just have my pride. You understand?
Big bad john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
My pattonvillage maybe I have been wrong. I think I do have deep rooted psyco problems. I will leave this forum.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

TOO FUNNY!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Wow.Talk about some dumbasses!
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
yesaaa mt fed are you sure your not villagedudE????

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
My pattonvillage maybe I have been wrong. I think I do have deep rooted psyco problems. I will leave this forum.
There is no maybe, it's for sure you do. But I am glad to see you admit it because that is how you start to get help. Even though I don't believe you and I feel you are just trolling around trying to suck others into your drama and that will not be me, but you have taken the first step nonetheless. I could care less if you leave the forum or stay. But what I do care about is if you keep on replying to my comments repeatedly the same ones over and over with no reply back and for no reason. I do not appreciate it when my tracker shows I have numerous comments and it turns out to be you just trolling. I came here now to take each comment you have made to me and report it. Since you have now stated that maybe you have been wrong, I will let it go. But if it happens just once more, I will take action. Now about your accusations, I have had this profile on Topix since 2010 and now and then I go to a certain thread and post. No, I will not say which one because I perceive you to be a troll that will just go over to that thread and start your crap there. Then you say that I have changed my internet service provider? That makes absolutely no sense if you think about it because it has the option to keep location hidden and that's what I do. I have not stolen your handle and it is clear to anyone. Everyone knows you are trolling and no one believes you are on the level and that Topix would send you any kind of a letter informing you of certain members when if anyone knows about your behavior here, it will be Topix. So continue on your way but stay the hell away from me.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> yesaaa mt fed are you sure your not villagedudE????
Alright I saw you posted this before I got to give you the warning. If you comment back again with nonsense, I am turning it in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info