Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 690)

Showing posts 13,781 - 13,800 of16,964
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

TEST

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Mr why this is a outdated topic and there are a few do do heads on here so just like me you should play on the harly davidson forum as its much more fun this forum is boring but i have to keep these clowns in line.
No stupid, you need to be able to read before you go online. I am calling on the Democrats that is different than calling everyone that name. Is it because you are a bi-sexual that you are claiming that I am a woman? Hell no I am no woman and you think you are might big bad and brave to say that to me on your key board. No one would like you if they knew who you were and what you do for jollies. No you get off this forum before you are made to do so. You have deep rooted psych problems.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Mr texan you failed to spell parents correctly its parents not pareents. You must type very fast for a yankee. Now believe it are not i agree with you about the three stooges there all acept take me off the list and add that new comer by the name of village dude one of the three. The lady is a crank pipe so put her on this list.
I am a man what are you? I bet where ever you may be you are wetting on yourself and stink from ten yards away. I hope the parks in my area of Texas would not have scum like you in them. Stay in your perverted parks where you have all your birds of a feather.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Mr why this is a outdated topic and there are a few do do heads on here
You are outdated not the forum. Go check yourself in before you do something you can not take back.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

test
Grammer police

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, you need to be able to read before you go online. I am calling on the Democrats that is different than calling everyone that name. Is it because you are a bi-sexual that you are claiming that I am a woman? Hell no I am no woman and you think you are might big bad and brave to say that to me on your key board. No one would like you if they knew who you were and what you do for jollies. No you get off this forum before you are made to do so. You have deep rooted psych problems.
Gessh sorry about the misunderstanding i guess i can call you are sorts of names now right? What took you so long to respond to my replies? Also are you stupid enough to let a little guy like me kick your ass around on this forum like a tomato can? Jollies? Ya know your starting to sound like that dumbass from east texas that used to get on here. Are ya him???
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
You are outdated not the forum. Go check yourself in before you do something you can not take back.
No i got a better deal how about you leaving the forum?? yes thats right i,am behind a keyboard and thats the way it shall be. Now shut-up you nuckel head.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a man what are you? I bet where ever you may be you are wetting on yourself and stink from ten yards away. I hope the parks in my area of Texas would not have scum like you in them. Stay in your perverted parks where you have all your birds of a feather.
Now just what could they do mr villagedufe is it? There is onlya couple of possible preverts that hang around the parks here but its not 100 percent clear. I do know that your a dumbass that needs to go back too his own city forum
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead mr villagedude is it??? what do i do for jollies?? Lets see yaaa write?????? Whats fuuny is you have nothingto say..........yeaaaaaa get off my forum pepper belly.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Now just what could they do mr villagedufe is it? There is onlya couple of possible preverts that hang around the parks here but its not 100 percent clear. I do know that your a dumbass that needs to go back too his own city forum
LOL

There should be a law to keep people like you offline.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Mr fed the guy is an idiot so he gets treated like an idiot. He appears to be looking for preverts as if he has had some bad ties with one. I told him to look for preverts in the parks and in the malls as to where those people often hang around. As a matter of a fact this man may be a pervert on here that is just trying to keep his self clear if ya know what i mean....But then again i enjoy pissing others off on any topix forum on bored times. Come to think of it mr fed i,am glad there is not laws aganst being a clown on the internet....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Re-print from another thread...A man goes into the hospital for a vasectomy. Before the procedure
a very attractive nurse comes in and takes his vitals, then tells him to take all of his clothes off.

When he is fully undressed she instructs him to lie down on the table. The man obeys. The nurse then takes all of her clothes off and climbs on top and has her way with him.

Upon the completion of the act the man catches his breath and asks what that was all about. The nurse informs the patient that studies have shown that before a vasectomy if the man has an orgasim, he will be more relaxed and that the cord is easier for the surgeon to locate and sever, thereby making the surgery safer, more efficient and quicker.

The nurse then wheels the patient to the operating room.

While they are going down the hall the patient looks through a window to the right and sees six men in a room masturbating.

Curious, the man asks," What are they doing in there"?

The nurse responds, " They're preparing for vasectomies too, but you have Blue Cross, and they have Obama Care."
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
We have good birds of the feather in my city mr villagedude is it? You probly have more preverts in your city then mine am i right? The most people we have here are nice and some are Rich and some are just average people.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Ladies and folks i have retired from this topic for now as it is getting to boring. This Rick perry talk has drove up the wall. Also a new person by the name up villagedude and outsider who got his butt kicked on topix by big bad john, I,am outaa here.......
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodby mr village dude but i,am moving up on topix...i kicked your butt all over topix and if you ever want to do battle with me again someday you can often find me in the pizza hut forum. Until then goodby and good luck on outdated topic filled with goons,,

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Big bad john wrote:
Come to think of it mr fed i,am glad there is not laws aganst being a clown on the internet....

LOL

When you're right... you're right, Big Bad John!
Fuzznuttie

New Boston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Fuzzinuttie for governor.pick me cast your ballot for Fuzznuttie
Big bad john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
When you're right... you're right, Big Bad John!
So tell my Mr fed, can we be friends? I don't have to be like I proposed before.
Big bad john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

See, I am getting geographically closer to your location.
Big bad john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

That is why I had to excuse myself earlier I had a plane to hop. No time to spare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,781 - 13,800 of16,964
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••