|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
How about now you leave this forum because it is mine. I guess you like running across the perverts you imagine are perverts and you probably wear your dirty pants to reveal all the fudge packing parties you attend to agg them on.
Na your danm wrong on that there is no doult in my mind that they are least two of them that roam those parks. True alot of the people at them are normal people. You must be a woman am i correct? awww are you that crazy woman that always lets her dogs run loose at the dog court? and lets them roam around the park? I remember a crazy woman who used to get in trouble by the park workers for letting her dogs run around off the leash. Who ever she was the woman was sourhead was that you? Yeaaa stay the hell away from my dog and me...
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
How about now you leave this forum because it is mine. I guess you like running across the perverts you imagine are perverts and you probably wear your dirty pants to reveal all the fudge packing parties you attend to agg them on.
I,am certainly not crazy and i,am not a man to fear. Too me you sound like some cranky women that likes to find trouble everywhere they go. Hoping i get my head bashed in? are you really for real? Too me that sounds like you have a sick way of thinking don,t you think? I don,t wish that on you are anybody no matter if i don,t like them are not. I would like to call you all sorts of names on here but i,am not going to do that. Yeaaaaa you must be a fat person to be calling me a weasel. Yes i would be afraid if you setted onme!!
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeaaa i have all the free time in the wrold to reply to these messages of yours. The only parties i ever attended was the parties i had with my friends at Benningons restrants back in the days are perhaps a few dope smoking parties in high school. Anyway i think i just may let my dog shit all over the dog court tommorow keep yourself away from my dog! He likes to piss on people....
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

why wrote:
test
What the heck is a test? Yeaaa go do your testing on another forum..
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

test

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> What the heck is a test? Yeaaa go do your testing on another forum..
When you see "test" it is a little tard trying out a proxy server to see if his isp changes.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see "test" it is a little tard trying out a proxy server to see if his isp changes.
Well Gawd Dam, ain't you the smart one!. Now go change the air in your head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Gawd Dam, ain't you the smart one!. Now go change the air in your head.
I should have known, mention "little tard" and see what appears.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

AIR HEAD? POLLUTED AIR HEAD would be more likely. Heavy Fed, Actually, and Big Bad Breath; The Three Stooges, or Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest; take your pick. Three excellent choices for PRO-CHOICE poster child. Sorry but those guys should have never been born, their pareents should be locked up.
Fuzznuttie

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Come on vote for me,vote for me Fuzznuttie
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

test
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

test
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Texan wrote:
AIR HEAD? POLLUTED AIR HEAD would be more likely. Heavy Fed, Actually, and Big Bad Breath; The Three Stooges, or Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest; take your pick. Three excellent choices for PRO-CHOICE poster child. Sorry but those guys should have never been born, their pareents should be locked up.
Mr texan you failed to spell parents correctly its parents not pareents. You must type very fast for a yankee. Now believe it are not i agree with you about the three stooges there all acept take me off the list and add that new comer by the name of village dude one of the three. The lady is a crank pipe so put her on this list.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

test
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

PattonVillageDude wrote:
Hey you Democrats if you are truly a blue dog Dem you need to go vote yes on prop 6 in Texas. We need our water ways so come on and do your duty. Don't stay here and play.
Now you are calling everyone democrats? Next thing you know you will be calling everyone a drug dealer? Yeaaaaa you are a trouble maker leave this forum at once.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

why wrote:
test
Why? Mr why this is a outdated topic and there are a few do do heads on here so just like me you should play on the harly davidson forum as its much more fun this forum is boring but i have to keep these clowns in line.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known, mention "little tard" and see what appears.
You shouldn't call others what YOUR mother raised.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't call others what YOUR mother raised.
My mother did not raise you, little tard.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Damn double eeed it. Can you spell typo? Probably not. I do not mind being corrected on errors, that is after all one of the ways we learn. But a typo, really!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••