Who do you support for Governor in Te...
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15145 Nov 3, 2013
why wrote:
test
What the heck is a test? Yeaaa go do your testing on another forum..
why

Hondo, TX

#15146 Nov 3, 2013
test

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15147 Nov 4, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> What the heck is a test? Yeaaa go do your testing on another forum..
When you see "test" it is a little tard trying out a proxy server to see if his isp changes.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15148 Nov 4, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see "test" it is a little tard trying out a proxy server to see if his isp changes.
Well Gawd Dam, ain't you the smart one!. Now go change the air in your head.

Location hidden

#15149 Nov 4, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Gawd Dam, ain't you the smart one!. Now go change the air in your head.
I should have known, mention "little tard" and see what appears.
why

Hondo, TX

#15150 Nov 4, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15151 Nov 4, 2013
AIR HEAD? POLLUTED AIR HEAD would be more likely. Heavy Fed, Actually, and Big Bad Breath; The Three Stooges, or Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest; take your pick. Three excellent choices for PRO-CHOICE poster child. Sorry but those guys should have never been born, their pareents should be locked up.
Fuzznuttie

Texarkana, TX

#15152 Nov 4, 2013
Come on vote for me,vote for me Fuzznuttie
why

Hondo, TX

#15153 Nov 4, 2013
test
why

Hondo, TX

#15154 Nov 4, 2013
test
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15155 Nov 4, 2013
Texan wrote:
AIR HEAD? POLLUTED AIR HEAD would be more likely. Heavy Fed, Actually, and Big Bad Breath; The Three Stooges, or Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest; take your pick. Three excellent choices for PRO-CHOICE poster child. Sorry but those guys should have never been born, their pareents should be locked up.
Mr texan you failed to spell parents correctly its parents not pareents. You must type very fast for a yankee. Now believe it are not i agree with you about the three stooges there all acept take me off the list and add that new comer by the name of village dude one of the three. The lady is a crank pipe so put her on this list.
why

Hondo, TX

#15156 Nov 4, 2013
test
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15157 Nov 4, 2013
PattonVillageDude wrote:
Hey you Democrats if you are truly a blue dog Dem you need to go vote yes on prop 6 in Texas. We need our water ways so come on and do your duty. Don't stay here and play.
Now you are calling everyone democrats? Next thing you know you will be calling everyone a drug dealer? Yeaaaaa you are a trouble maker leave this forum at once.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#15158 Nov 4, 2013
why wrote:
test
Why? Mr why this is a outdated topic and there are a few do do heads on here so just like me you should play on the harly davidson forum as its much more fun this forum is boring but i have to keep these clowns in line.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15159 Nov 4, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known, mention "little tard" and see what appears.
You shouldn't call others what YOUR mother raised.

Location hidden

#15160 Nov 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't call others what YOUR mother raised.
My mother did not raise you, little tard.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15162 Nov 5, 2013
Damn double eeed it. Can you spell typo? Probably not. I do not mind being corrected on errors, that is after all one of the ways we learn. But a typo, really!
why

Hondo, TX

#15163 Nov 5, 2013
TEST

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15165 Nov 5, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Mr why this is a outdated topic and there are a few do do heads on here so just like me you should play on the harly davidson forum as its much more fun this forum is boring but i have to keep these clowns in line.
No stupid, you need to be able to read before you go online. I am calling on the Democrats that is different than calling everyone that name. Is it because you are a bi-sexual that you are claiming that I am a woman? Hell no I am no woman and you think you are might big bad and brave to say that to me on your key board. No one would like you if they knew who you were and what you do for jollies. No you get off this forum before you are made to do so. You have deep rooted psych problems.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15166 Nov 5, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Mr texan you failed to spell parents correctly its parents not pareents. You must type very fast for a yankee. Now believe it are not i agree with you about the three stooges there all acept take me off the list and add that new comer by the name of village dude one of the three. The lady is a crank pipe so put her on this list.
I am a man what are you? I bet where ever you may be you are wetting on yourself and stink from ten yards away. I hope the parks in my area of Texas would not have scum like you in them. Stay in your perverted parks where you have all your birds of a feather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Fartman 904
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul 2 Todd 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Searcher 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages