BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#14871 Sep 22, 2013
If you see this has Houston it is because I am driving to LaPort to see if he has made it back from Californea like I thank he has.
Cheerios Chesney

North Richland Hills, TX

#14873 Sep 22, 2013
Take down
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14874 Sep 23, 2013
Give it your best shot Bad Breath, you can't blast anybody off of anything, and you can't show anybody anything. Oh; I do wish you would take Fed on a fishing trip, capsize the boat, and feed the sharks. It might make the sharks a little sick but they would get over it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14875 Sep 23, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
Mr Texan I have given you fair warning. Fed is mine. I been trying to invite him on a fishing trip and his message box is not working or it is fulled up one. Maybe its you sending him too many messages. Don't make me show you what happens. Leave him along.
With grammar such as yours, one can only imagine your driving skills. How about accounting for the restaurant you manage. You did claim that?
Know what a fraction or percentage is?

You and Flub on the playground should sell tickets.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14876 Sep 23, 2013
Nijoni no one would by tickets, they can see turds on the ground for free at any dog park. But it was an interseting idea.
Voter

Houston, TX

#14877 Sep 24, 2013
Rick perry
why

Hondo, TX

#14878 Sep 24, 2013
test
WHY

Hondo, TX

#14879 Sep 24, 2013
TEST
American

Houston, TX

#14880 Sep 26, 2013
Vote vote
why

Milpitas, CA

#14881 Sep 27, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14882 Sep 27, 2013
Seymour Hersh: Bin Laden Raid “One Big Lie”

http://www.infowars.com/seymour-hersh-bin-lad...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14883 Sep 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Seymour Hersh: Bin Laden Raid “One Big Lie”

http://www.infowars.com/seymour-hersh-bin-lad...
Timothy McVeigh is not dead... he was a government operative.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14884 Sep 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh is not dead... he was a government operative.
I'm not sure about Timothy McVeigh but he sure did cause a whole bunch of regulations on fertilizer and components for making bombs.

False flag operations like Sandy Hook, Aurora, and the DC Navy Yard are meant to be the platform for gun control (disarming citizens). I think
we can count on more government sponsored terrorism called "massacres"
until they achieve their objective.

Fast and Furious was an Eric Holder operation with gun control in mind. But, not one peep out of the worthless Lame Stream Media and our equally worthless government about all of the innocent Mexican civilians that
died on account of that operation.

Our masters in D.C want to take our guns away, while they arm people in the Middle East who want to kill us.

Yep, government we should love and trust. Hitler failed and so will these weasels eventually.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14885 Sep 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about Timothy McVeigh but he sure did cause a whole bunch of regulations on fertilizer and components for making bombs.
False flag operations like Sandy Hook, Aurora, and the DC Navy Yard are meant to be the platform for gun control (disarming citizens). I think
we can count on more government sponsored terrorism called "massacres"
until they achieve their objective.
Fast and Furious was an Eric Holder operation with gun control in mind. But, not one peep out of the worthless Lame Stream Media and our equally worthless government about all of the innocent Mexican civilians that
died on account of that operation.
Our masters in D.C want to take our guns away, while they arm people in the Middle East who want to kill us.
Yep, government we should love and trust. Hitler failed and so will these weasels eventually.
I guess I should be surprised but I am not. Are you really this fuked up in the head that every mass shooting under this administration is a "false flag" operation boy?

I suppose every one under bush was just some nutjob that popped his cork....but under Obama it MUST be an inside job.

You just went beyond idiot to totally fooking insane, boy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14886 Sep 28, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I should be surprised but I am not. Are you really this fuked up in the head that every mass shooting under this administration is a "false flag" operation boy?
I suppose every one under bush was just some nutjob that popped his cork....but under Obama it MUST be an inside job.
Name some mass shootings while Shrub was in office, otherwise STFU you frigging communist idiot.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14887 Sep 28, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I should be surprised but I am not. Are you really this fuked up in the head that every mass shooting under this administration is a "false flag" operation boy?

And you're insane for defending
Obama.

Obama is just Bush 3... a continuation of the same deception.

They are all cut from the same cloth... wear the same uniform... and they all march to the same drummer.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14888 Sep 29, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're insane for defending
Obama.
Obama is just Bush 3... a continuation of the same deception.
They are all cut from the same cloth... wear the same uniform... and they all march to the same drummer.
Actardly is just another fawning government boot licking idiot that doesn't know any better.
jace

San Antonio, TX

#14889 Sep 29, 2013
Your mom
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14890 Sep 30, 2013
Sorry FREEtards. You are a victim of left loon dishonesty and your own stupidity.

Obamacare Website Quietly Deletes Reference to 'Free Health Care'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare...
nvm

United States

#14891 Sep 30, 2013
None

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:16PM