Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14824 Sep 16, 2013
Texan wrote:
Big bad Breath there are a lot of things you don't know, and no you are not correct. I am a fifth generation Texan on my mothers side and seventh generation on my fathers. I have lived in Texas my entire life except when stationed out of state with the USAF. I do not care how much fun you are having else where, and you couldn't stomp a mud hole in a pig sty. So I'll just stay and I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK, OR WANT! For that matter I don't think anyone else does either.
If you don't give a damn texatard then why are you on here time after time following each post he makes trying to convince him you are right?

LMFAO
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14825 Sep 16, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't give a damn texatard then why are you on here time after time following each post he makes trying to convince him you are right?
LMFAO
yeaaa that is funny how he proceeds to follow my replies with no proof.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14826 Sep 16, 2013
Texan wrote:
Big bad Breath there are a lot of things you don't know, and no you are not correct. I am a fifth generation Texan on my mothers side and seventh generation on my fathers. I have lived in Texas my entire life except when stationed out of state with the USAF. I do not care how much fun you are having else where, and you couldn't stomp a mud hole in a pig sty. So I'll just stay and I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK, OR WANT! For that matter I don't think anyone else does either.
Nr texan what an excuse as if you haven,t told me nothing more then a pile of horse green do do. Yeaaaa you stat that you have lived in texas your entire life? who,s mind are you trying to play with here?
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14827 Sep 16, 2013
Texan wrote:
Try falls church mr texan as that is what you indicater always says. Indicaters don,t lie mr texan but you do. Yeaaaa when you were staioned out of the state? another pile of horse green do do....

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14828 Sep 16, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> My good friend dang find a better handle to use for a name and go find your way back to N.C. before all these wireless low income scewballs find you. You have stuck your snose into a war zone filled with all walks of nuts on this topic and i,am taking care of these nuckel heads. Also your state has enough moutain hillbilly problems as it is so go cry about larry and waren on your own topic.
Fk you you dumb Dallas asskisser, best leave my friends alone,"Dang"is none of your concern, cracker.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14829 Sep 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Fk you you dumb Dallas asskisser, best leave my friends alone,"Dang"is none of your concern, cracker.
Dang is none of my concern? Dang is a nutcase just like you and i kind of figured you two are friends. Can,t dang stand up for himself?? Better yet i don,t see you and ole goofball dang chatiing that often. Is this another fairy tale of yours??
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14830 Sep 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Fk you you dumb Dallas asskisser, best leave my friends alone,"Dang"is none of your concern, cracker.
Well my fellow cracker it appears i have more things to do on other forums for awhile. In the meantime try posting on your own forum. I hope you don,t miss me too much as i will return back in a few weeks....oh and take ole dang with you.....anyway later time goofball.
Stop already

Eagle Pass, TX

#14831 Sep 16, 2013
Lol
hidden

United States

#14832 Sep 16, 2013
what does my location say little beitches. you cant find my location your not that good. but i am good at hiding in bushes and watching women through there windows at night. when they leave in the day or later the nigh i pick the lock go in and find there dirty panties and wrap them around my dlick and jack off. i love the smell of womens dirty panties. what freaks them i bet is when they go to wash them they find a bigg cummm load in them. but i put things back the way i got them.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14834 Sep 17, 2013
Well Actually I'm on here just to pass the time and it's fun to keep morons like yourself and old Bad Breath twisted, and to see what kind of ignorant bs you come up with next. And if you don't think indicaters don't lie; well Bad Breath you are WRONG AGAIN. As for the big pile of green horse do do; enjoy your lunch. As to playing with minds when it comes to playing with yours I'm sol, you don't have one; you lost it a long time ago.

Location hidden

#14835 Sep 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well Actually I'm on here just to pass the time and it's fun to keep morons like yourself and old Bad Breath twisted, and to see what kind of ignorant bs you come up with next. And if you don't think indicaters don't lie; well Bad Breath you are WRONG AGAIN. As for the big pile of green horse do do; enjoy your lunch. As to playing with minds when it comes to playing with yours I'm sol, you don't have one; you lost it a long time ago.
Keep telling yourself that taxatard. You have failed in countless attempts to upstage me, out debate me, or refute anything I've posted. Your only ally is someone (gasp) stupider than you, that being defiant1. You are in good company LMAO. Now I will yield the floor for your reply because EVERYONE on here knows you lack the ability to walk away, you MUST reply to this post. I however do not have that desperate weakness. Bye bye.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14836 Sep 17, 2013
Wrong again dumba--. And you will reply, you always do. I don't know if I upstage you or not, but I do pi-- you off, and that is fun.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14837 Sep 17, 2013
hidden wrote:
what does my location say little beitches. you cant find my location your not that good. but i am good at hiding in bushes and watching women through there windows at night. when they leave in the day or later the nigh i pick the lock go in and find there dirty panties and wrap them around my dlick and jack off. i love the smell of womens dirty panties. what freaks them i bet is when they go to wash them they find a bigg cummm load in them. but i put things back the way i got them.
Well before i leave i have no choice but to post to this one. You are good at hidding? Wow i wonder what the police department would think about your message?? even though your telling nothing but piles of dog do do they would make a big issue on this like they often do just so they could have some case to go on. You see you moron i don,t think you could hurt a fly!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14838 Sep 17, 2013
Stop already wrote:
Lol
Yeaaa stop already? No there is no stopping just yet. I,am like a 9 foot long rattle snake as i will strike at any message i don,t like are i will bite any message i don,t like! I don,t wish harm are hit no-one but i will make there stay on a topix forum living hell..
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14839 Sep 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
You just admitted mr texan that your not a texan and you stat that you are here just to pass time which means your trying to say that you only get on this forum because of me and a few others right? no you bonehead indicaters don,t lie and yours is not lieing. You just admitted your a yankee. I hope you don,t miss me too much as i shall return back in another month. While i,am off i have hired a few new people to come on this forum to keep you in line. So long mr yankee am i right????
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14840 Sep 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
Wrong again dumba--. And you will reply, you always do. I don't know if I upstage you or not, but I do pi-- you off, and that is fun.
Mr texan we don,t like yankees are people from other planets ruining our state of texas. Its for sure your a yankee now and you nearly admitted it yourself on a post. Now thats my finel reply for a couple of weeks. I don,t expect you to be on this forum when i return.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14842 Sep 17, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that taxatard. You have failed in countless attempts to upstage me, out debate me, or refute anything I've posted. Your only ally is someone (gasp) stupider than you, that being defiant1. You are in good company LMAO. Now I will yield the floor for your reply because EVERYONE on here knows you lack the ability to walk away, you MUST reply to this post. I however do not have that desperate weakness. Bye bye.
Who cares what a mindless Obama drone like you thinks?. You're only a legend in your own mind you stupid commie troll. How much are you
getting paid per posting of your worthless drivel?. Obviously you must work real cheap as you're still here.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14845 Sep 17, 2013
Texan wrote:
I bet his boyfriend has more fun giving him a barbed wire enema every night. That's why the worthless slug is so grouchy.

Location hidden

#14846 Sep 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what a mindless Obama drone like you thinks?. You're only a legend in your own mind you stupid commie troll. How much are you
getting paid per posting of your worthless drivel?. Obviously you must work real cheap as you're still here.
Apparently you do, oh stupid one, seeing you were so agitated that you could not overcome your compulsion to reply to every post I make LMAO you stupid little texatard.

Now once again, I will yield the floor to you, stupid. I know you cannot just walk away like I will when you respond with your stupid reply.

Bye
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14847 Sep 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do, oh stupid one, seeing you were so agitated that you could not overcome your compulsion to reply to every post I make LMAO you stupid little texatard.
Now once again, I will yield the floor to you, stupid. I know you cannot just walk away like I will when you respond with your stupid reply.
Bye
You really get paid for typing this crap?. Better tell your boyfriend not to make your anal cavity so raw at night. It must make for an uncomfortable day of sitting in front of your computer typing garbage
post after garbage post you stupid commie bed wetter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 min Gasman 528
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs