“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14802 Sep 12, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>Also just to let you know that texan and fed are actaully butt buddies! yeaaa scary huh?
Texan is my little bitch.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14803 Sep 12, 2013
And you Fed are the son of one.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14805 Sep 12, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
Ladies and gentlemam i have nicely agreed to retiring from the forum at least for now.I have decided to harrase the bikers on the harly forum because they think they own the highways. But don,t worrie i will ne back but as for now i plan to have some fun.
Right, well see ya then, dirtbag.
Scurry off now, while telling others to. You are AN IDIot!
Just Saying

United States

#14806 Sep 12, 2013
Why is this thread still posted on here?! This question was posted to seek opinions for an election in 2010. It's 2013, already! We know how it's gonna turnout...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14807 Sep 13, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Why is this thread still posted on here?! This question was posted to seek opinions for an election in 2010. It's 2013, already! We know how it's gonna turnout...
So, why do you care?. Is this thread taking up space on your hard drive?.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#14808 Sep 13, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Texan is my little bitch.
How about you are making me jellous? I will be your bitch even if I am not so little. What do you say?
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#14809 Sep 13, 2013
Fed that is the only time I am going to ask so it is now or never.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#14810 Sep 13, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
It has turned into a chat room now.
BIG BAD JOHN

Pasadena, TX

#14811 Sep 13, 2013
Who want to party? Do I have any bites? I can be a real party animal if you know what I mean.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14813 Sep 14, 2013
Who will we support for governor of Texas this time around?
vikk

Houston, TX

#14814 Sep 15, 2013
Ohh

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14815 Sep 15, 2013
Nobody.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14816 Sep 15, 2013
javmar wrote:
Who will we support for governor of Texas this time around?
Whatever corruptocrats the establishment elite pick for us.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14817 Sep 16, 2013
Not A Bot, got his millions from insurance settlement, now he blocks everyone else from doing the same. He got his now it's to hell with the rest of us.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#14818 Sep 16, 2013
Are the dominoes falling? "On Sept. 13, Senator Jon Tester, a Montana Democrat, announced he would oppose Summers, bringing the number of “no” votes on the Senate Banking Committee to three, including Merkley and Brown.
The pitch from Merkley and Brown to fellow Democrats was this, according to Senate Democratic aides: If you think you’re going to vote against Summers, speak up now, because it’s less embarrassing to Obama to stop Summers before he’s nominated than after a messy confirmation fight.
Senator Elizabeth Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat and critic of Wall Street, also was involved. She informed the White House last week that she would oppose Summers, according to a person familiar with the matter.
“Larry was not my first choice for Federal Reserve chair,” Warren said in an interview today with Peter Cook on Bloomberg Television."
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14819 Sep 16, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not A Bot, got his millions from insurance settlement, now he blocks everyone else from doing the same. He got his now it's to hell with the rest of us.
Mr texan i don,t know why you keep coming back on this forum but i nicely told you to leave and i drop by on here and low and be-hole your still on here pretending to be a texan when your a yankee am i correct? Mr texas i have been having too much fun on the harly davidson forum and i don,t want to have to keep dropping by now and then to stomp a mud-hole on your messages. As you know i have all the time in the wrold to come back by this forum and to stomp on any message of yours. Now enjoyed your message on the 911 deal but that was it and its time for you to go.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14820 Sep 16, 2013
Dang wrote:
Are the dominoes falling? "On Sept. 13, Senator Jon Tester, a Montana Democrat, announced he would oppose Summers, bringing the number of “no” votes on the Senate Banking Committee to three, including Merkley and Brown.
The pitch from Merkley and Brown to fellow Democrats was this, according to Senate Democratic aides: If you think you’re going to vote against Summers, speak up now, because it’s less embarrassing to Obama to stop Summers before he’s nominated than after a messy confirmation fight.
Senator Elizabeth Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat and critic of Wall Street, also was involved. She informed the White House last week that she would oppose Summers, according to a person familiar with the matter.
“Larry was not my first choice for Federal Reserve chair,” Warren said in an interview today with Peter Cook on Bloomberg Television."
My good friend dang find a better handle to use for a name and go find your way back to N.C. before all these wireless low income scewballs find you. You have stuck your snose into a war zone filled with all walks of nuts on this topic and i,am taking care of these nuckel heads. Also your state has enough moutain hillbilly problems as it is so go cry about larry and waren on your own topic.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14821 Sep 16, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you are making me jellous? I will be your bitch even if I am not so little. What do you say?
Well now i often hear that people can sue those who use there names on a forum right??? you nuts are messing with the wrong person and i can assure you when you do battle with a rich person your going too loose everytime. Keep up the good work though and have fun trying to tell others that your me when your I.S.P. sais houstain right???Yeaaa should i report you for using my name?????? yeaaaa if i were to get a butt kicking because of you i could sue you right??? then i would have more money then i got now. Yeaaa there is only one big bad john you nuckel head.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14822 Sep 16, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
It has turned into a chat room now.
A new chat room? I don,t believe in chat rooms these days big bad john is it? You do understand that there is an I.S,P on every post you make right??? Also this chat room of yours seems to be a trick of yours right? This link of yours i clicked on has messed up my computer so thats 400 dollors you owe me right?????
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14823 Sep 16, 2013
Big bad Breath there are a lot of things you don't know, and no you are not correct. I am a fifth generation Texan on my mothers side and seventh generation on my fathers. I have lived in Texas my entire life except when stationed out of state with the USAF. I do not care how much fun you are having else where, and you couldn't stomp a mud hole in a pig sty. So I'll just stay and I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK, OR WANT! For that matter I don't think anyone else does either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs