supporter not

Tewksbury, MA

#14757 Sep 7, 2013
I don't support any of these crooks. If you become a politician, it is for personal interest and gain. No human in their right mind is going to take a shitty paying job unless there is hidden money. Boycott all of these crooks. They are stealing your money. 100s of yrs ago, people went and did "public service" and then went back home to work on the farm. Today, these idiots make a career of stealing money from you and I.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14759 Sep 8, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to "point out" anything. Try reading and researching for yourself, for a change. I agree with Putin. Kerry is a liar and Obama is an idiot.
I did my research you idiot, I also posted it above. Your "did not did not" reply support my conclusion that you are a complete moron.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was already made you fool. Dimocrats voted for the Iraq invasion. Twist and spin all you want, you leftist freak.
If it was the point that you are a complete idiot, I concur.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14760 Sep 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did my research you idiot, I also posted it above. Your "did not did not" reply support my conclusion that you are a complete moron.
<quoted text>
If it was the point that you are a complete idiot, I concur.
Doing your so-called research from one source only makes me come to my conclusion that you are either stupid or intellectually dishonest, or
really a combination of both.

Location hidden

#14761 Sep 8, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing your so-called research from one source only makes me come to my conclusion that you are either stupid or intellectually dishonest, or
really a combination of both.
I posted my sources moron.....you should try it sometime.

Money do money see watch the texatard reply to me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14762 Sep 8, 2013
Benghazi Whistleblower: I’ve Been ‘Punished’ for Speaking Out

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/357898/b...

Location hidden

#14763 Sep 8, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Benghazi Whistleblower: I’ve Been ‘Punished’ for Speaking Out
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/357898/b...
Yawn...claims he is being punished but admits he wasn't punished.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14764 Sep 8, 2013
Syrian forces may have used gas without Assad's permission: paper

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/08/us-...
susieQ

New Boston, TX

#14765 Sep 8, 2013
Does anyone realize the year we are living in at the present time is "2013" ....... not 2010.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14766 Sep 8, 2013
susieQ wrote:
Does anyone realize the year we are living in at the present time is "2013" ....... not 2010.
So?.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14767 Sep 8, 2013
susieQ wrote:
My dear susie have you been in your room smoking another joint again? are did you get hold of the bad brown acid that was passed around at woodstock years ago? This is a topix forum not a stupid question forum? and by the way sugar plums i have all the time in the wrold to respond to every silly post you put on here.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14768 Sep 8, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it feel strange agreeing with Putin?
Right now I trust him more than Obama... and that's kinda scary.
yes it is kind of scary!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14769 Sep 8, 2013
supporter not wrote:
I don't support any of these crooks. If you become a politician, it is for personal interest and gain. No human in their right mind is going to take a shitty paying job unless there is hidden money. Boycott all of these crooks. They are stealing your money. 100s of yrs ago, people went and did "public service" and then went back home to work on the farm. Today, these idiots make a career of stealing money from you and I.
yeaaaa sober up you goofy yankee and stop crying. Besides this county is already scewed up because of the skinny banana head we have as president. Find a better subject to talk about.
rhor

Euless, TX

#14770 Sep 8, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> My dear susie have you been in your room smoking another joint again? are did you get hold of the bad brown acid that was passed around at woodstock years ago? This is a topix forum not a stupid question forum? and by the way sugar plums i have all the time in the wrold to respond to every silly post you put on here.
All the time in the world???...... Do something productive, take an online spelling course. LMAO. Then maybe, just maybe you can find a significant other (male/female).
rhor

Euless, TX

#14771 Sep 8, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> yeaaaa sober up you goofy yankee and stop crying. Besides this county is already scewed up because of the skinny banana head we have as president. Find a better subject to talk about.
"....county, scewed..."???? Looks like you need to change your name, I have a suggestion - BIG BAD DUMD JOHN.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14775 Sep 9, 2013
Big Bad John, Actually, and Heavy Fed, The Three Stooges. One wants proof that I'm not going to bother giving him, one wants an answer to a non-question and he isn't going to get it, and the other wants us to believe he is going to take over La Porte, Tx.; never going to happen. On second thought make those guys/gals/its dumb, dumber, and dumbest.

Location hidden

#14776 Sep 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
Big Bad John, Actually, and Heavy Fed, The Three Stooges. One wants proof that I'm not going to bother giving him, one wants an answer to a non-question and he isn't going to get it, and the other wants us to believe he is going to take over La Porte, Tx.; never going to happen. On second thought make those guys/gals/its dumb, dumber, and dumbest.
Defian1 and texan are the 2 texas tards. One run from proof because his posts are so asinine that there is no way to prove a lie, the other run from direct questions because he is too stupid to provide a direct answer all he can speak in is generalities and rumor. On second thought to call these two texatards is an insult to retards everywhere.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14777 Sep 9, 2013
Actually is probably in or near the lead for dumbest, as it wants answers for non-questions. It makes me wonder if its mother had any children that lived.

Location hidden

#14778 Sep 9, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually is probably in or near the lead for dumbest, as it wants answers for non-questions. It makes me wonder if its mother had any children that lived.
and texan, seeing he fakes military service, runs form direct questions, and posts lies on here that he can never back up, is the second biggest idiot on this thread. Makes you wonder what it takes to get the top spot, but that is reserved for the defiant1.

Ok boy, your turn, I know you have to get the last word in or you get all pissy.

I'll let you have it
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14779 Sep 9, 2013
You are such an idiot. Not to mention a liar. As to what it takes to get the top spot on the idiot list, you should know because you've got it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14780 Sep 9, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
and texan, seeing he fakes military service, runs form direct questions, and posts lies on here that he can never back up, is the second biggest idiot on this thread. Makes you wonder what it takes to get the top spot, but that is reserved for the defiant1.
Ok boy, your turn, I know you have to get the last word in or you get all pissy.
I'll let you have it
What's your major malfunction today?. Foreskin a little too tight around your neck and it's causing blood loss to your walnut sized brain?. GFY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 22 min That Fart Guy 22,541
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 11 hr Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••