I'm very confused
Well this isn't the Dear Abbey column.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14715 Sep 3, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a goofy piece of shit.
My fellow friend jake i think your from another planet. I was wondering what city forum you shall be on, this is north richland hills topix forum so i believe you belong on your own city forum correct? I,am big bad john so if i shall tell you to go elsewhere then i think you shall are else get unwanted replies from me right? This is the second time i have stomped on your toes and i have all the time in the wrold to post more. Be a good guy and stay on your own city forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14716 Sep 3, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know it was talking to you but I thought maybe it wasn't convienent to you or something. No problem.
The only person you shall be talking too is somebody on your own city forum you dipstick. Try houstain texas?? yeaaaa get outaa of here...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14717 Sep 3, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Government 101 is not your strong point either dumb azz. CONGRESS holds the purse strings, not the executive branch.
This might help you.
http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/...
Just one more thing numnutz.

"The Obama administration has maintained that it retains the right to act even without congressional approval, but Paul said that flies in the face of the Constitution, which gives Congress the power to declare war."

Read the rest right here fool.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14718 Sep 3, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a man. It is damninvasion and maybe she's not a hot woman but she is a woman and not a man.
Where you and ole fed butt buddies at one time? You and he sure chat together alot. After all he too lived in your neck of the woods at one time right?
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14719 Sep 3, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know it was talking to you but I thought maybe it wasn't convienent to you or something. No problem.
listen up jake the dumbass are did i spell that right? You see my freind you goofed up when you stomped on my toes. I could go on for ever responding to your messages as i have a money tree in my backyard which means unlike you i,am not having to be the tipical slave and having to go to bed early to get ready to go to work in the 9to5 rat race like many people do. When you get home from work whenever i have left you a bundle of replies here for you to read. Are you pissed off yet? I tell you what mr jake is it? I have decided to be nice and to vanish from this forum for awhile as i have other fun things to do then to kick butt on this topix forum. So it was nicet o hear from you and you just got your butt kicked with a great deal of replyies. I will return back on the forum in the future and perhaps we can do battle and chat again. Goodby jake it was nice chatting with you. I will check back on this forum now and then quietly sort of speak.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14720 Sep 4, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you left wing idiots should have thought about that when you were screaming about Iraq being "Bushes war". Remember that?. It took DemoRat leaDuhship to fund that little exercise in stupidity.
In 2001, Congress (both houses) was republican led.

You keep proving how dumb you are with every post, idiot.

Location hidden

#14721 Sep 4, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more thing numnutz.
"The Obama administration has maintained that it retains the right to act even without congressional approval, but Paul said that flies in the face of the Constitution, which gives Congress the power to declare war."
Read the rest right here fool.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Do you know when the last DECLARED war was numbnutz? There is a difference between military action, which as commander in chief of the US Armed forces, gives the President power to act versus a Congressional declaration of war under the war powers act.

Once again government isn't your strong point you moron.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14722 Sep 4, 2013
WWII, then these so called police actions, conflicts, and military actions or involvements, Korean Conflict 1950-1953, Viet Nam 1955-1975 19years, 5 months, 4weeks, and 1day. Kuwaite, less than a year, Afghanistan 2001-present, and Iraq 2003-2011. Obama needs to just let the Syrians carry on, as long as they don't bother us or Isreal. Let them kill and buthcher each other to their hearts content.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14723 Sep 4, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know when the last DECLARED war was numbnutz? There is a difference between military action, which as commander in chief of the US Armed forces, gives the President power to act versus a Congressional declaration of war under the war powers act.
Once again government isn't your strong point you moron.
Hey, I'm just sharing the news feed. I didn't write it you stupid sh!t.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14724 Sep 4, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2001, Congress (both houses) was republican led.
You keep proving how dumb you are with every post, idiot.
So, you're telling me that NO Democrat was in favor of invading Iraq?. You are a liar. It took more than Republicans to back such a stupid move.

Democrats Share the Blame for Tragedy of Iraq War

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/15100-d...

Location hidden

#14725 Sep 4, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm just sharing the news feed. I didn't write it you stupid sh!t.
How ofteno you often re-post grabage that you can't understand, back up, verify, or support?

Like I said, government 101 isn't your strong suit, dumb dumb

Location hidden

#14726 Sep 4, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're telling me that NO Democrat was in favor of invading Iraq?. You are a liar. It took more than Republicans to back such a stupid move.
Democrats Share the Blame for Tragedy of Iraq War
http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/15100-d...
Does not matter how many were or were not in favor of it dumb dumb, BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS were republican controlled.

Are you really this stupid?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14727 Sep 4, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not matter how many were or were not in favor of it dumb dumb, BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS were republican controlled.
Are you really this stupid?
Democrats still supported the Iraq invasion. Are you too stupid to understand?. Democrats are supporting a military action in Syria.
Now we can call it Obombers war.

Location hidden

#14729 Sep 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats still supported the Iraq invasion. Are you too stupid to understand?. Democrats are supporting a military action in Syria.
Now we can call it Obombers war.
I stand corrected, you ARE this stupid.

It doesn't matter if 5%, 50%, or 99% of them favored or opposed the war, they didn't have the votes to make a difference...CONGRESS WAS CONTROLLED BY REPUBLICANS.

Geez you are a thick headed texatard.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14730 Sep 5, 2013
Let's see didn't Kerry a Democrat say he was for the Iraq War before he was against it, or was it against it before he was for it, I forget.

Location hidden

#14731 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
Let's see didn't Kerry a Democrat say he was for the Iraq War before he was against it, or was it against it before he was for it, I forget.
He said neither. What he said was:

"Following Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in January 1991, Kerry broke with the majority of senators and voted against authorizing the first Gulf War. He said on the Senate floor, "It is a vote about war because whether or not the president exercises his power, we will have no further say after this vote."

Kerry thus voted against war after Iraq took aggressive military action. He said a vote in favor of military action was tantamount to giving Congress "no further say" on the war.

In October 2002, he supported the current war in Iraq, despite the fact that Iraq took no aggressive action against its neighbors.

"We should not have gone to war knowing the information that we know today," Kerry said Wednesday on ABC's "Good Morning America." "Knowing there was no imminent threat to America, knowing there were no weapons of mass destruction, knowing there was no connection of Saddam Hussein to al Qaeda, I would not have gone to war. That's plain and simple."

But in republitardese they twisted that into the kool aid you so readily drank.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14732 Sep 5, 2013
A moron like Bush was able to trick Kerry into a serious mistake; toooooooooo funny. Like I said he was for it before he was against it. He should have dug a little deeper when dealing with those lieing Republicans.

Location hidden

#14733 Sep 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
A moron like Bush was able to trick Kerry into a serious mistake; toooooooooo funny. Like I said he was for it before he was against it. He should have dug a little deeper when dealing with those lieing Republicans.
How?

or what that is a direct question....you are unable to answer those.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14734 Sep 5, 2013
It is a statement, not a question moron. Do you have a problem with that? Toooooooo bad, live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 min Farty McFlatus 747
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 min Fossilfarts 545
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:41PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush