stay chill

Decatur, TX

#14606 Aug 24, 2013
Troll alert! Now why you want to stir everybody up pretending to be something you're not? We don't need a race war, partner, we simply need to get rid of the dudes in Washington AND his handlers. Say no to corruption whether it exists in Washington or your own county seat. Don't be an idiot trolling public forums with lies and speculation and your own emotion. Speak truth to power. Believe in God.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14607 Aug 24, 2013
NSA Scandal: More Proof the President is a LIAR

http://eaglerising.com/1398/nsa-scandal-proof...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14608 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to be your only recreation in life bitch. You're too trashy for even the homo's at Ben Dover park.
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.

I can make the little monkey reply every time.

Wanna banana boy? reply......you know you must
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14609 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.
That seems to be your only recreation in life bitch. You're too trashy for even the homo's at Ben Dover park.

Location hidden

#14610 Aug 25, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14611 Aug 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
new black panthers

United States

#14612 Aug 25, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
its time we step of the killing of whites and hispanics too. we had it out for whitey for a long time. now the taco eaters have it coming since zimmerman was freed. we got that jogger in the back we beat that old man to death now whos next we'll leave it to our soldiers to decide we got obama to back us and we got homeland security to help back the black power too. it has just only begun
hell yea lets do tha dam thang and show these crackers and fried beans
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14613 Aug 25, 2013
Here is some really bad news for all of you Obuma loving freetards. Now you will have to tighten your belts like the rest of us who have to pay your way.

A food stamp cut is coming
The current temporary boost in aid is set to expire in November, and there's little political will to do much about it.

http://money.msn.com/now/post--a-food-stamp-c...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14614 Aug 25, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
Here is some really bad news for all of you Obuma loving freetards. Now you will have to tighten your belts like the rest of us who have to pay your way.

A food stamp cut is coming
The current temporary boost in aid is set to expire in November, and there's little political will to do much about it.

http://money.msn.com/now/post--a-food-stamp-c...
He'll, lets send another half billion to Al Qaeda in Syria!

I don't understand why Christian Americans are not frothing at the mouth at the thought of their tax money being used to kill Christians in Syria.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14615 Aug 25, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll, lets send another half billion to Al Qaeda in Syria!
I don't understand why Christian Americans are not frothing at the mouth at the thought of their tax money being used to kill Christians in Syria.
Probably because the Lame Stream media isn't reporting it. Then again, there are plenty of issues that should make a lot of people mad, but all they do is
complain and comply.

Location hidden

#14616 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkey do monkey see watch the inbred reply to me
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14617 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 don't take this the wrong way, but why would an inbred reply to a lowbred?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14618 Aug 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Defiant1 don't take this the wrong way, but why would an inbred reply to a lowbred?
The only inbred that replies to AcTardly is one of his own family members. A twin brother or sister.

Location hidden

#14619 Aug 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only inbred that replies to AcTardly is one of his own family members. A twin brother or sister.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14620 Aug 27, 2013
Thanks for clearing that up Defiant1, but he's seeing monkeys, he's got to be looking in the mirror. But he is at least willing to share his bananas, go figure.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14621 Aug 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up Defiant1, but he's seeing monkeys, he's got to be looking in the mirror. But he is at least willing to share his bananas, go figure.
Sure the chimp will share his bananas. But they are government provided bananas that didn't cost the freeloading puke a thing to start with.

Location hidden

#14622 Aug 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure the chimp will share his bananas. But they are government provided bananas that didn't cost the freeloading puke a thing to start with.
no way

Euless, TX

#14623 Aug 27, 2013
Teribble
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14625 Aug 28, 2013
Not real smart is he? You reply to me and he believes the reply is to him. Actually we were posting about you, not to you stupid. just go back to the mirror and eat another banana chump; or should I say chimp?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14626 Aug 28, 2013
TIM ie:damninvasion must be doing time again. LOL
Probably trying to file the ankle bracelet as I type.
One must wonder what hate crime it is convicted of this go round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:32PM
Making the Case for Watt as MVP
ESPN 5:24 PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 5:24 PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship