WellWell

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#14583 Aug 23, 2013
"Actually" location hidden. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14584 Aug 23, 2013
WellWell wrote:
"Actually" location hidden. Hmmm, I wonder why?
wellwell unregistered anonymous name, I wonder why?
gi gi

United States

#14585 Aug 23, 2013
Domocrat
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14586 Aug 23, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
aGAIN, YOU LOW-MENTALITY BREEDER. It's in the bible, under the Tower of Babel. Get off your lazy azz and go read it.
Being that you're a worthless Atheist, did that help you any?
Ahh, the inconvenient truth.
Oh no you don't you ignorant worthless sap! The Tower of Babel ??? Now you are really showing that you are blaspheming. You do not have the evidence so you are making it up! You are an Atheist smearing the Bible.
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14587 Aug 23, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text> Catholicism is a religion straight out of hell! They worship idols and saints. They kneel and do the sign of the cross. Wrong, wrong, wrong! I would also add that all religion is bs. Just read your bible and educate yourselves. I think Jehovah's witnesses have the right idea. They go out and preach the word. Also, stop confessing your sins to a man. You can actually just lay in bed in do that. Biggest hypocrites! Don't bother replying cause I don't care what you have to say. It's my opinion and no one can change it!
Sounds like you better join the Jehovah's Witnesses huh?
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14588 Aug 23, 2013
guest wrote:
wow. just the first page of this thread made the bile rise up in my throat and reminded me of why i hate this state and every illiterate hillbilly in it who keeps voting for the very same party and politicians that make a living screwing over their own constituents. you want to know how texas is broke? a family of 3 making $5100 a YEAR doesn't qualify for medicaid. 1 in FOUR texans is completely uninsured (perry not only refuses to acknowledge this is even true, he addresses it by declining the obamacare programs that would provide coverage to those texans). we're close to the bottom on education. our minimum wage is so low you'd have to work 88 hours a week to afford rent on a 2-bedroom apartment at fair market price. sure, companies are flocking to texas from states like california, why? low real-estate prices combined with corporate WELFARE tax breaks, abysmal minimum wage & labor laws, union-busting tactics and a slew of state policies that make it easier than ever to abuse and exploit their employees. you're all being driven like SLAVES and you're so blind and stupid you sit there and thank massa perry for the shitwater he makes you drink. wake up and vote democrat and you'll all see your lives get immeasurably better.
Wow, you make me want to throw up reading your post you idiot. I bet you can't name a better state than this one. Why are you in Texas? Lives will not be better with a Democrat state. You are showing how stupid you really are and that is, immeasurably stupid. You must not have any education or any skill at all if all you can do is a job that pays $5100 a year. What's that, less than $100 a week? You have no skill and no education but you want to be entitled to have the luxuaries in life handed to you and medicaid to cover you while the tax payers pay for it? You are no tax payer earning that little. There are plenty of jobs in Texas that pay much more than $5100 a year but you have to know something to get hired.
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14589 Aug 23, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
No Hispanics or Mexicants need to represent Texas!
No Hispanics ? You don't get to demand that. No Mexicans yes and no other nationalities yes but Americans of any skin color get to apply. You sound like that damnivation if so FO!!!
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14590 Aug 23, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya because no one ever has a slip of the tongue. No republican would ever forget what state he is in right?
Rick Perry Goes For 2016 With a Big Speech Where He Forgot What State He Was In
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/05/rick-p...
Well who gives a damn what Perry has done. I suppose you are saying it is fine to have a s1tupid president and it perfectly understandable for him not to know how many states we have because Perry did not know what state he was in. What a screwed up sense of judgement you have. What are you about 15 or somewhere under 25? That is what it appears by your lack of sound judgement. Guess what? You will be paying for my Obamacare if it goes into effect. Your future is going to bright so get a good job so you can pay in all you can. So all you young morons that is what you get for supporting goat humpers and liberals. And all the old fart Democrap supporters helped to put the screws to you young folks. So the payback will be hell and well deserved. You are going to see.
Jake

Pasadena, TX

#14591 Aug 23, 2013
gi gi wrote:
Domocrat
ca ca
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14595 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.
Geez AcTardly, do you think everyone else has YOUR habits?. I bet your mommy is not very proud of having a P.O.S. like you and all of those years of sending you to Special Education classes was a complete waste.

You appear to have the level of intelligence of a bottom feeding carp. BTW: Homes in this area don't have basements, you $h!t stain.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14596 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
wellwell unregistered anonymous name, I wonder why?
Maybe you should wonder about more important things, like why you're not smart enough to pour piss out of a rubber boot, even with the instructions printed on the heel.

Location hidden

#14597 Aug 24, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who gives a damn what Perry has done. I suppose you are saying it is fine to have a s1tupid president and it perfectly understandable for him not to know how many states we have because Perry did not know what state he was in. What a screwed up sense of judgement you have. What are you about 15 or somewhere under 25? That is what it appears by your lack of sound judgement. Guess what? You will be paying for my Obamacare if it goes into effect. Your future is going to bright so get a good job so you can pay in all you can. So all you young morons that is what you get for supporting goat humpers and liberals. And all the old fart Democrap supporters helped to put the screws to you young folks. So the payback will be hell and well deserved. You are going to see.
We already had a stupid President from 2000 to 2008.

Location hidden

#14598 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should wonder about more important things, like why you're not smart enough to pour piss out of a rubber boot, even with the instructions printed on the heel.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez AcTardly, do you think everyone else has YOUR habits?. I bet your mommy is not very proud of having a P.O.S. like you and all of those years of sending you to Special Education classes was a complete waste.
You appear to have the level of intelligence of a bottom feeding carp. BTW: Homes in this area don't have basements, you $h!t stain.
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14599 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
We already had a stupid President from 2000 to 2008.
Yep, we had Dumb but now we have Dumber.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14600 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can come up with?. You're starting to bore me. You seem to be even more stupid than the average LIEbral.

Location hidden

#14601 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can come up with?. You're starting to bore me. You seem to be even more stupid than the average LIEbral.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we had Dumb but now we have Dumber.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14602 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That seems to be your only recreation in life bitch. You're too trashy for even the homo's at Ben Dover park.

Location hidden

#14603 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to be your only recreation in life bitch. You're too trashy for even the homo's at Ben Dover park.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14604 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
new black panthers

United States

#14605 Aug 24, 2013
its time we step of the killing of whites and hispanics too. we had it out for whitey for a long time. now the taco eaters have it coming since zimmerman was freed. we got that jogger in the back we beat that old man to death now whos next we'll leave it to our soldiers to decide we got obama to back us and we got homeland security to help back the black power too. it has just only begun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Manny 535
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info