Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14494 Aug 14, 2013
Texan wrote:
You know nothing about anything little girl. Go ask your mommy maybe she can explain it for you.
If that makes you sleep comfortably, then by all means believe it, draft dodging coward.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14495 Aug 14, 2013
I need no help sleeping, non-serving puke.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14496 Aug 14, 2013
Texan wrote:
I need no help sleeping, non-serving puke.
Ignorance is indeed bliss for you coward. Now hurry up and get the last word in.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14497 Aug 14, 2013
Personaly I wouldn't know. But since you didn't serve that would make you the coward. As to ignorance being bliss and you being the most ignorant person on this topix I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.
Rose

Laredo, TX

#14498 Aug 14, 2013
very true
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14500 Aug 14, 2013
More Fast and Furious guns surface at crimes in Mexico

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57598487/...
okay

Alice, TX

#14501 Aug 14, 2013
I didn't read all the comments but I'm lonely to and my boyfriend works and it doesn't mean I need to find a fu** on here you ain't a good girlfriend your a h** and your man should leave your a** you aren't faithful at all ho*
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14502 Aug 14, 2013
okay wrote:
I didn't read all the comments but I'm lonely to and my boyfriend works and it doesn't mean I need to find a fu** on here you ain't a good girlfriend your a h** and your man should leave your a** you aren't faithful at all ho*
Go have another drink. LOL

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14503 Aug 14, 2013
How about the More Fast and Furious guns in Syria?
POS

Guangzhou, China

#14504 Aug 14, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
How about the More Fast and Furious guns in Syria?
How about more fast and Furious posessed evil people like you? Answer the question you witch. Coming on here preaching to everyone. You are posessed, passing you retched judgemnet. Thuo shall be burned at the stake, witch.
Mexican

San Antonio, TX

#14505 Aug 14, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
More Fast and Furious guns surface at crimes in Mexico
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57598487/...
I'm glad someone is reading and continuing on other important about USA involvement with THIS! The thread on Cartels doesn't necessarily point directly but I know its there.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14506 Aug 15, 2013
Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad someone is reading and continuing on other important about USA involvement with THIS! The thread on Cartels doesn't necessarily point directly but I know its there.
Quite frankly I don't understand why Obama. Holder and the rest of the people responsible are not held accountable for this. An average citizen in this country buys a gun for a criminal and they can go to jail for up to ten years.

Yet our wonderful government supplies guns to drug cartels that results in the murder of 300 + innocent people and the media does it's very best to cover it up.

Let's not forget the DEA laundering money for the cartels under the guise of fighting crime. This story only came out when it was becoming public knowledge.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/04/world/ameri...
Mack

Fort Worth, TX

#14507 Aug 15, 2013
Do it

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14508 Aug 15, 2013
Just like the US weapons/ammo in Syria.

What???

Some one in China is blowin a lid. LOL, or a fake proxy server more likely.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14509 Aug 15, 2013
The media has it's own agenda.
POS

Guangzhou, China

#14510 Aug 15, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Just like the US weapons/ammo in Syria.
What???
Some one in China is blowin a lid. LOL, or a fake proxy server more likely.
Delusion in your possesed mind, witch! Fly away on your broom, you hag. I am in China. Where are you?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14511 Aug 16, 2013
Sure you are, carry on Nijoni.
why

Hondo, TX

#14512 Aug 16, 2013
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14513 Aug 16, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Thuo shall be burned at the stake, witch.
China, eh? POS you got right.
Nothing to add to the topic have you though.

"Thou" should just feel right in your own skin. You can't even fake being Asian POS. Hey, POS, you wouldn't be a pissed off LaRaza(ist) now would you?
POS

Guangzhou, China

#14514 Aug 16, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
China, eh? POS you got right.
Nothing to add to the topic have you though.
"Thou" should just feel right in your own skin. You can't even fake being Asian POS. Hey, POS, you wouldn't be a pissed off LaRaza(ist) now would you?
Witch, you haven't added anything to the original topic. Just your rants of delusions. I ran you off before. By asking your questions about what you posted. Responses were with more rants of delousions, then you stop responding and flew away on your broom. Your powers are weak against the truth, witch. You can't answer questions, without flying off the broom. There is a pool of water awaiting you, then a firey stake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:55 pm PST

ESPN12:55PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:57 PM
Andre Johnson Needs 4 More Catches to Reach 1,000 for Career
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice