Comments
13,121 - 13,140 of 17,888 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14418 Aug 4, 2013
Easy Nijoni, don't let that moron get you so worked up, everybody on here knows him for what he is. There are some of us who do not like each other and never agree on anything except that T i m is a complete at total racist moron. Just take a deep breath, and don't let him blow you up; You're better than that. Relax and have a nice day.
sanchez

Euless, TX

#14419 Aug 4, 2013
Anyone up for Sanchez again?
onehorse

Crosby, TX

#14422 Aug 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
aGAIN, YOU LOW-MENTALITY BREEDER. It's in the bible, under the Tower of Babel. Get off your lazy azz and go read it.
Being that you're a worthless Atheist, did that help you any?
Ahh, the inconvenient truth.
Again you liar! The Tower of Bable had nothing to do with any plan to keep different races of people from breeding and to keep the White race White. And you damninvasion woman are in great danger for making hate out of the Bible. Get off your own lazy no good lying azz and read Revelation 22:18-19 before you dare to go there with your lies about the Bible only so you can hate people. See how the Bible speaks of people like you. There is a special plan for your kind you are not alone and God speaks of your kind.

Below is some verses that show that God blessed marriages with people of different nationalities. We are all of the same race.

God's Word tells us we are all of one blood (Acts 17:26). That's one race.

We are all the descendants of Adam and Eve (Genesis 3:20).

Genesis 11:1-8. Greek, circumcision nor uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free, but Christ is all and in all”; or this (Gal. iii. 28):“There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female, for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”

In Timothy's caes his father was a Greek and his mother was a Hebrew. Clearly Timothy’s dad was not living in Greece, because Paul “circumcised Timothy because of the Jews who lived in the area, they all knew his father was a Greek”(Acts 16:1); so Timothy was mixed.

As part of the old covenant, the people at Mt. Sinai also agreed to obey all the laws in Exodus 20, 21, 22 and 23. These additional laws became part of the covenant God made with Israel, and the covenant was then ratified with blood (Exodus 24:6-8).]
The old covenant/Law of Moses was before the birth of Jesus.
"And because He loved your fathers, therefore He chose their descendants after them; and He brought you out of Egypt with His Presence, with His mighty power, driving out from before you nations greater and mightier than you, to bring you in, to give you their land as an inheritance, as it is this day. " (Deuteronomy 4:37-38).

Moses got his priesthood from Jethro, who was a Kenite.

The Cainites are the Kenites of the Bible; a Semitic tribe of nomadic blacksmiths who had a "mark" or protection on their foreheads. They are Semites and not black Africans. We are all the same race with some different skin colors.
Shut up with your ignorant hate and don't be so stupid as to down grade the Bible.
onehorse

Crosby, TX

#14423 Aug 5, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
What happens if Texas turns blue?!
What are you all going to do about it?!
Ummm, I might just take it out on you. Put a little black with that blue.
onehorse

Dayton, TX

#14425 Aug 5, 2013
Sure ya do wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so very true. I live in Kingsville, Tx. and the McAllen sector has experienced the largest in increase in wetbacks in decades. The Border Patrol and sheriff dept. have been finding them in U-haul trucks or 12 to 18 packed into pick-up trucks. The highway 77 corridor has seen "bail-outs" daily and it's only getting worse. Someone needs to clue in our DHS lesbo Janet that yes we do have a problem down here. She needs to hop her fat ass on a burro and get down here and check out OUR wetback situation. She's clueless as to what's going on down here.
How dumb can u be? You think Janet is unaware of the problem ??? Do you ever read the news? She's not hoping on anything nothing she stays the hell out of it like Obama tells her to. Clueless is what you are. They are manipulating this to happen. Go get a clue!and STFU!
What

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#14426 Aug 5, 2013
Hey dude you're so pissed that can't even write a sentence that makes any sense. Yes I read the news and she says that we have no problems at our borders. Well we do. I agree with the person that originally wrote the post. He's not nearly as clueless as you are. And by the way butt wipe, when you learn to spell and make sense, then come on back and try again. Until then STFU you LOSER.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14427 Aug 5, 2013
onehorse wrote:
<quoted text>
How dumb can u be? You think Janet is unaware of the problem ??? Do you ever read the news? She's not hoping on anything nothing she stays the hell out of it like Obama tells her to. Clueless is what you are. They are manipulating this to happen. Go get a clue!and STFU!
Awww, making excuses for the fat dyke are we?. LOL

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14428 Aug 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
Easy Nijoni
Talking to yourself again, false Texan?
onehorse

Spring, TX

#14429 Aug 5, 2013
What wrote:
Hey dude you're so pissed that can't even write a sentence that makes any sense. Yes I read the news and she says that we have no problems at our borders. Well we do. I agree with the person that originally wrote the post. He's not nearly as clueless as you are. And by the way butt wipe, when you learn to spell and make sense, then come on back and try again. Until then STFU you LOSER.
You still have no clue! You are reading the liberal news. Yes, you have a hell of a problem and all these Texas towns close to the border are troublesome, but you don't seem to know that it is suppose to be that way. You believe that when Janet Napolitano says there is no problem, that she believes that. She knows that we are being over run with illegal aliens comming over the border but like all of the other Obama minions she is covering for it. "Step aside ladies and gentlemen there is nothing to see here, move it alone. We have no problems at our border." You are talking as if only she knew, she would try to correct the problem. Try to put that into your pea brain.

You get this clear, I am no buttwipe and wouldn't go near your stinky behind because it could look and smell too much like your face. Put you some buttwipes on your grocery list and quit looking around for some.
onehorse

Spring, TX

#14430 Aug 5, 2013
No not defendng that dyke. Just saying she knows what is going on with all these people crossing our borders. She knew it was going to happen she knows it is happening and it is unbelievble that anyone can believe that if only she knew, she would stop it. No! she is not going to stop it because that is exactly what this administration wants. They are giving our country away. Plain and simple.
onehorse

Spring, TX

#14431 Aug 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, making excuses for the fat dyke are we?. LOL
See above statement.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14432 Aug 5, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself again, false Texan?
Putting your tactics onto others again, FLubber.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14433 Aug 6, 2013
onehorse wrote:
No not defendng that dyke. Just saying she knows what is going on with all these people crossing our borders. She knew it was going to happen she knows it is happening and it is unbelievble that anyone can believe that if only she knew, she would stop it. No! she is not going to stop it because that is exactly what this administration wants. They are giving our country away. Plain and simple.
Ok, I can agree with that. She's nothing more than another lackey for President Trayvon. President Trayvon is nothing more than a lackey for
the foreign influences that already run our puppet government.

Don't be the least bit surprised if news comes out about secret deals and treaties done behind our backs. The UN Small Arms Treaty is a good example.

President Trayvon crying to the UN like a little bitch every time he gets a little resistance from one of the 50 states(not Obama's 57 states) is another clue.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14434 Aug 6, 2013
No, I was addressing Nijoni, oh false prophet. President Trayvon, now that's a good one. We should have ran the UN out of America years ago. AND has anyone told Obama that it's FIFTY STATES? It's really bad when the ???????? sitting in The White House doesn't even know how many states there are.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14435 Aug 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
No, I was addressing Nijoni, oh false prophet. President Trayvon, now that's a good one. We should have ran the UN out of America years ago. AND has anyone told Obama that it's FIFTY STATES? It's really bad when the ???????? sitting in The White House doesn't even know how many states there are.
Ya because no one ever has a slip of the tongue. No republican would ever forget what state he is in right?

Rick Perry Goes For 2016 With a Big Speech Where He Forgot What State He Was In
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/05/rick-p...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14436 Aug 6, 2013
I know Rick Perry is an idiot, that doesn't give Obama a pass.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14437 Aug 6, 2013
I cannot stand people who defend Obama by citing something Bush did.

Phfuck Obama and phfuck Bush too... and screw Rick Perry!

Paul/Paul 2016!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14439 Aug 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
We can agree on that at least. Unless you can provide proof that no one ever misspeaks I'll maintain that after an exhaustive 47...yes 47 state tour he accidentally said 57. Occam's razor
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#14440 Aug 6, 2013
No Hispanics or Mexicants need to represent Texas!
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#14441 Aug 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
But the negro has more clout at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,306
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 770
Jerry Richardson 11 hr CounselorJoe 2
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info