citizen

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

new manager coming down on peeps that have apt. and don't stay there.. like mercedes luna and others!!
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

test
polite

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm... I did not find him offensive at all.
Well, maybe a little on the lezbo comment.
Other than that... it's just sheer aggravation that our government will not protect our borders.
We probably spend trillions protecting the borders of other countries... while our own is left almost wide open and we are being silently invaded.
Really? I find that any name calling of any race to be offensive. Yes, they are attempting to come into our country illegally, but there is isn't a reason for the word "wetback." Maybe it's just me. It may have been wrong to call him or her all the names I wrote, but I was trying to make a point. I'm pretty sure they didn't like it and found it offensive. Illegals is a much better word to use. I can also assume the he or she uses racist slurs for most races.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Well... any number of people would be offended that you called them illegals.

Wetback is a term of endearment to some people.

One persons poison is another persons delight.

I have nothing against Mexicans... I'd just prefer they follow the laws in this country like I do when I am in Mexico.

Anyone who sneaks into this country illegally... should not be too sensitive to get offended by a name.
Sally

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Whatever
Rosie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Yeasty
Sure ya do

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

polite wrote:
<quoted text> Hi white trash! Correct me if I'm wrong, Confederate flag holder, but truck loads of illegals have been found in the back of trucks for decades.(alive and dead) Grand Wizard of the KKK, why all the name calling? I think it is rude. Didn't your mom/sister learn you any manners? Have a great day hillbilly :)
Wow coming from someone that dislikes name calling, you sure hurt my feelings. Not really, just trying to make you feel better. I'm going to use that Confederate flag folder, that a good one and thanks for the compliment. White trash, now that's a little racist, but coming from a liberal POS, that one just rolls off. Oh and by the way, I think it would have been better said, didn't your mom/sister TEACH you any manners. Have a nice day, hillbilly princess. The shoe fits you better than it fits me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

polite wrote:
<quoted text> Hi white trash! Correct me if I'm wrong, Confederate flag holder, but truck loads of illegals have been found in the back of trucks for decades.(alive and dead) Grand Wizard of the KKK, why all the name calling? I think it is rude. Didn't your mom/sister learn you any manners? Have a great day hillbilly :)
Ever hear of the First Amendment you liberal puke?. So I'm being rude, now what of it?. BTW: Big Sis Janet IS a fat freedom destroying Lezbo.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of the First Amendment you liberal puke?. So I'm being rude, now what of it?. BTW: Big Sis Janet IS a fat freedom destroying Lezbo.
See... nothing offensive about that.

The truth should never be offensive.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
See... nothing offensive about that.
The truth should never be offensive.
Liberals choose to be offended. I just try to be helpful.
joe

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Yes

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals choose to be offended. I just try to be helpful.
Looks like you chose to get mad too. Glass houses.
Barack Martin

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you chose to get mad too. Glass houses.
Spoken like a true texatard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Barack Martin wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true texatard.
Well texatard that was typed so no words were spoken at all, moron. Don't you represent the plethora of texatards well.

LMAO
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Twist it Actually, just twist it. That's all you know how to do.
polite

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then......:) There is just no point in attempting to communicate with someone like you. I'm pretty sure you live a miserable existence. Tell me, what freedoms have you been stripped of, sir?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Texan wrote:
Twist it Actually, just twist it. That's all you know how to do.
suck it texatard, suck it. LOL is that all you got?
polite

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Sure ya do wrote:
<quoted text>Wow coming from someone that dislikes name calling, you sure hurt my feelings. Not really, just trying to make you feel better. I'm going to use that Confederate flag folder, that a good one and thanks for the compliment. White trash, now that's a little racist, but coming from a liberal POS, that one just rolls off. Oh and by the way, I think it would have been better said, didn't your mom/sister TEACH you any manners. Have a nice day, hillbilly princess. The shoe fits you better than it fits me.
Oh I am sorry you didn't get my sarcasm. The way it was typed is how I meant it to read, but you sure did make me laugh. I apologize for your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••