Comments
12,901 - 12,920 of 17,901 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14174 Jul 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't prove anything... anyone can create a website.
Learn how to use only one period, moron.
watching raul

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#14175 Jul 11, 2013
You know guys, Actually is pissed at the world, his state and himself. The guy is a pushover for anything liberal. He's going to follow obummer till the very end, of our country. You're one dumb ass, boy. Oh and by the way boy, your boy obummer is the biggest liar of all, next to you of course.
why

Hondo, TX

#14176 Jul 11, 2013
test
why

Hondo, TX

#14177 Jul 11, 2013
test

Location hidden

#14178 Jul 11, 2013
watching raul wrote:
You know guys, Actually is pissed at the world, his state and himself. The guy is a pushover for anything liberal. He's going to follow obummer till the very end, of our country. You're one dumb ass, boy. Oh and by the way boy, your boy obummer is the biggest liar of all, next to you of course.
Does that make you feel better?

You are the epitome of the common mental disorder known as - texatard.

You certainly fit the bill of someone who is texatarded. Seek professional help.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14179 Jul 11, 2013
raul, Actually is a little girl on the rag, and that really pi--es her off. But you must be doing something right, I notice she didn't call you boy in that last post. ROCK ON raul.

Location hidden

#14180 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
raul, Actually is a little girl on the rag, and that really pi--es her off. But you must be doing something right, I notice she didn't call you boy in that last post. ROCK ON raul.
And we hear from yet another texatard.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14181 Jul 11, 2013
Damn, you didn't call me boy! Making up words now, my my what will your twisted little mind come up with next?

Location hidden

#14182 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Damn, you didn't call me boy! Making up words now, my my what will your twisted little mind come up with next?
I am sure you read, or have someone with that ability read it for your boy.

texatardism - their mind is a terrible thing.
watching raul

#14183 Jul 11, 2013
I was wondering, would Actually call his president boy. It's all an act fella's.

Location hidden

#14184 Jul 11, 2013
watching raul wrote:
I was wondering, would Actually call his president boy. It's all an act fella's.
No texatard, I would not. Boy is a term for an immature male. A term appropriate for the maturity level of many on this thread. Present company included.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14185 Jul 11, 2013
OK who is my boy? Oh yes, I do read quite well, and have an excellent understanding of what I read. A mind is a terrible thing TO WASTE OPN YOU Actually. BUT you should stop making up words, you have enough trouble with the real ones. Ask your mommy about that one honey.

Location hidden

#14186 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
OK who is my boy?
Symptom of a typical texatard - memory loss
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14187 Jul 11, 2013
What part of your memory did you lose honey? Oh well, maybe mommy can find it for you.

Location hidden

#14188 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
What part of your memory did you lose honey? Oh well, maybe mommy can find it for you.
Texatard symptom #2 confusion
Texan wrote:
OK who is my boy?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14189 Jul 11, 2013
Honey you are the one who is confused, you are the one who said "read it for your boy" So like I asked who is my boy? You said I had one so you need to tell me who it is. Go get your mommy, maybe she can help.

Location hidden

#14190 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Honey you are the one who is confused, you are the one who said "read it for your boy" So like I asked who is my boy? You said I had one so you need to tell me who it is. Go get your mommy, maybe she can help.
Don't let memory loss and confusion ruin an otherwise inconsequential life. Seek immediate treatment for texatardism.
Texan wrote:
OK who is my boy?.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14191 Jul 11, 2013
I have no confusion or memory loss, and my life is quite rewarding thank you very much. Like I said you are the one who said I have a boy, I would merely like to know who he is. I could send to Florida to keep you company, then you would have a boy of your very own. Honey you really should take your own advice and seek treatment. Making up words, wearing a stinky rag, and just being a pest in general. I'm surprised your mommy didn't drown you when you were still a puppy.

Location hidden

#14192 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
I have no confusion or memory loss, and my life is quite rewarding thank you very much. Like I said you are the one who said I have a boy, I would merely like to know who he is. I could send to Florida to keep you company, then you would have a boy of your very own. Honey you really should take your own advice and seek treatment. Making up words, wearing a stinky rag, and just being a pest in general. I'm surprised your mommy didn't drown you when you were still a puppy.
Don't let memory loss and confusion ruin an otherwise inconsequential life. Seek immediate treatment for texatardism.
Texan wrote:
OK who is my boy?.
watching raul

#14193 Jul 11, 2013
Someone please help that boy. He's hung up on the word texatard. A broken record come to mind. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Responsibility 22,326
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 526
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
Jerry Richardson Sat CounselorJoe 2
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info