Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 644)

Showing posts 12,861 - 12,880 of16,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know dick.
I have not used another name in years.
Heavy Fed is the only screen name I have used in quite sometime.
Yeah, as IF you didn't get busted a little while back, defending yourself under satan.

Jake has you pegged as well! tHX jAKE...!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that damndamninvasion can not contain her racist hate in which she feels that America is for white people only. I have been able to ignore her postings and it's obvious when she comes out with another profile. White Savage lmao I do think I remember that one. I know Heavy Fed has numerous spoof profiles too in which he talks to hisself.
Hi Jake, I go way back with this Racist, who used to claim it was a man...KKK Doctrine and all.....thx for adding your remarks. NIce to know many of us are on the same page.
Yep, posting as White Savage and calling Indians savage. AN idiot.
:) Then to white rabbit,(my suggestion...LOL) as it/she didn't see how I was making fun of her, Indian style...then Damninvasion I think is how it went.
HF just starts in as well with any that show his doctrine of falsities up...tex pointed out how LaPorte, Tx did not want him living there anymore. Filled with hate those two. Perhaps a marriage is in order. Will have to wash some sheets.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Perry is your buttbuddy he's not my man but whatever, he would pass before your Bill White who would be an Agenda 21 supporter if there ever was one. Are you too stupid to see what a Mayor he was in Houston?
Bill White opposed the toll roads of the Trans-Texas Corridor!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Fed you are an idiot, but if Nojoni and I did have something going on I promise we both beat the heck out of a dog, which seems to be all you can come up with. PERVERT!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Fed you are an idiot, but if Nojoni and I did have something going on I promise we both beat the heck out of a dog, which seems to be all you can come up with. PERVERT!
Computer Sciences Corporation?
Texas

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Good news

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Texas wrote:
What a blessing, Perry is out! DAVIS for governor and HILLARY for president. Texas is on the way to becoming a Democratic state, and it is way past due.

Perry will perish again if he is fool enough to try for the presidency a second time. I applaud him for being a Christian; however, I can't applaud him for his role as governor because he hurt our state economically, big time. He did major damage to education in the state, too.

Don't drop the ball Texas; it is time to move our state in a different direction for the sake of our children!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Computer Sciences Corporation?
Have plenty of old sheets for you and your gender confused racist pal. Puff on up now, and don't be ashamed to borrow more wedding wear.
Nothing of merit can you or your bigoted pal spew. Just discord and your jealousy that others agree with me, and tex.....

Do enjoy the ego implosion on your honeymoon.

Bilogona mahee
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Good news wrote:
<quoted text>
What a blessing, Perry is out! DAVIS for governor and HILLARY for president. Texas is on the way to becoming a Democratic state, and it is way past due.
Perry will perish again if he is fool enough to try for the presidency a second time. I applaud him for being a Christian; however, I can't applaud him for his role as governor because he hurt our state economically, big time. He did major damage to education in the state, too.
Don't drop the ball Texas; it is time to move our state in a different direction for the sake of our children!
Yep, lets move the state towards being just another liberal cesspool.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, lets move the state towards being just another liberal cesspool.
As opposed to the GOParanoid cesspool it currently is.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye Rick, how soon can you get out of Austin?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Have plenty of old sheets for you and your gender confused racist pal. Puff on up now, and don't be ashamed to borrow more wedding wear.
Nothing of merit can you or your bigoted pal spew. Just discord and your jealousy that others agree with me, and tex.....
Do enjoy the ego implosion on your honeymoon.
Bilogona mahee
Texas is turning blue right now!
Dale

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Who now
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to the GOParanoid cesspool it currently is.
That's pretty funny you stupid toad. Can the GOP get more paranoid than this?. Own it, worm.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/09/196211/...
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Good news wrote:
<quoted text>What a blessing, Perry is out! DAVIS for governor and HILLARY for president. Texas is on the way to becoming a Democratic state, and it is way past due.

You are a damned fool! He's hurt our state economically? Really?! Are you living under a rock? And how has he single-handedly damaged our education system in Texas? I thought that system was broken into a hundred plus school districts. Maybe you're talking about funding and don't get the news under your rock. Economic issues lead to a budget crisis. Cuts were made. All the kids survived, except the children under Wendy Davis's care, and the funding has resumed.
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Admit it Dem's, the only way you can turn Texas blue is by legalizing foreign nationals and offering them goodies to vote for you. It's the California plan all over again. How'd that work out in California?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a damned fool! He's hurt our state economically? Really?! Are you living under a rock? And how has he single-handedly damaged our education system in Texas? I thought that system was broken into a hundred plus school districts. Maybe you're talking about funding and don't get the news under your rock. Economic issues lead to a budget crisis. Cuts were made. All the kids survived, except the children under Wendy Davis's care, and the funding has resumed.
Stupid separated from reality liberals and their smear campaign. It's fun to watch them make a bunch of wild accusations and claims without providing any specific examples or reasons.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Good news wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, lets go along with any wacky ideas that you libtards come up with. After all, it's "for the sake of our children!". Total hogwash!.

I can see why you worthless liberals are so big on education. Welfare trash needs to be literate enough to fill out the paperwork for freebies. Davis
and Benghazi Hillery are nothing but a couple of crooks and commie sows. I wouldn't piss on either one of them, even if their heads were on fire.
noso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Yes sir
Good news

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

The only way that Republicans can win a race is to cheat. Remember "redistricting"?

Sit back and hold on to your Stetson because change is coming to Texas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,861 - 12,880 of16,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••