Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14067 Jul 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
I'm voting for whoever is the whitest guy running for the dang governors job. just as long as he ain't black, or mooslim, or educated. Now leave me alone, i gotta go watch cars go in circles and drink swill
Vote for whoever you want, moron. It doesn't make any difference. The candidates are already picked out for us, so it makes no difference which
one wins. The elitist scum pulling the strings win either way. Fools
like you fall for it every time.

BTW: Just what has your black president done for the black community as a whole?. Hint: We are all getting screwed equally. Results are the only thing that matter, so just go look at the results before keeping up the nonsense.
Like I said, global elitists win, we lose.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14068 Jul 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
I'm voting for whoever is the whitest guy running for the dang governors job. just as long as he ain't black, or mooslim, or educated. Now leave me alone, i gotta go watch cars go in circles and drink swill
One more thing. If Obama is such a great scholar, where are his records to prove it?.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14069 Jul 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for whoever you want, moron. It doesn't make any difference. The candidates are already picked out for us, so it makes no difference which
one wins. The elitist scum pulling the strings win either way. Fools
like you fall for it every time.
BTW: Just what has your black president done for the black community as a whole?. Hint: We are all getting screwed equally. Results are the only thing that matter, so just go look at the results before keeping up the nonsense.
Like I said, global elitists win, we lose.
I agree!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14070 Jul 3, 2013
I do not post out of TempeAZ, screw that phoney.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14072 Jul 3, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that Huckleberry Hound. Where does your imagination come from? Lack of work no doubt.
I hear mommie callin..........
Your post is garbage!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14073 Jul 3, 2013
Bill White!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14074 Jul 3, 2013
Texas is turning and it is going to happen! Whether you like it or NOT!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14075 Jul 3, 2013
Texas is turning blue instead of red and it is going to happen! Whether you like it or NOT!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14076 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14077 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14078 Jul 3, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Bill White!
Bill White sucks!. Go find a decent choice, instead of trying to replace one self-serving parasite with another.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14079 Jul 3, 2013
It doesn't look like Obama should rate very high on foreign policy. LOL

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14080 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill White sucks!. Go find a decent choice, instead of trying to replace one self-serving parasite with another.
None of them are any good!
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#14081 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>None of them are any good!
Bill White? Seriously? And you call yourself a "Ron Paul Rebublican.". So sad.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14082 Jul 3, 2013
Texas is turning blue instead of red and it is going to happen! Whether you like it or NOT!
Yep. Then it will be just another liberal cesspool like Kalifornia. Sounds like we had better keep the Food Stamp President for a few more terms as
there won't be any jobs anywhere.
why

Hondo, TX

#14083 Jul 3, 2013
test
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14084 Jul 3, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill White? Seriously? And you call yourself a "Ron Paul Rebublican.". So sad.
You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14085 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Then it will be just another liberal cesspool like Kalifornia. Sounds like we had better keep the Food Stamp President for a few more terms as
there won't be any jobs anywhere.
That is right! You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
Pinche Gringo

Baytown, TX

#14086 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>That is right! You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
So your answer is Bill White? Are you aware of his performance as mayor of Houston?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14087 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
That is right! You can thank Alex Jones and Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina on purpose in order to help get Rick Perry re-elected as Governor of Texas in 2010!
Debra Medina did herself in by daring to question whether or no the U.S. Government had any involvement with 9/11. After all, we can't have leadership that doesn't buy into The Establishment, hook, line and sinker.

Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are nothing more than talking heads who sucker the conservatives, like the leech from Kenya who suckered the libtards.

Bill White is a worthless piece of liberal garbage that doesn't deserve any government post higher than dog catcher in the smallest town in Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 30 min duh 22,606
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info