Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? If anyone is living off of their parents, it's because of liberal azzholes like you, making it hard to find a job unless you're a foreigner. What you complain about, is your fault.
Stop voting democrat.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/denton -
<quoted text>
You agree with that? Nuts! I suppose you do this for company.
Your link is broken!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? If anyone is living off of their parents, it's because of liberal azzholes like you, making it hard to find a job unless you're a foreigner. What you complain about, is your fault.
Stop voting democrat.
If you fully cared about Texas then like it on their facebook page!: https://www.facebook.com/DraftBillWhiteForTex ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/denton-tx/TPB...
I got it, you want people to call you stupid right? You advise against voting for Democrats then you hold up one of the most progressive liberal Democrats Bill White to save Texas. Okay, I will call you stupid you stupid turd. Then you support Ron Paul for president 2016 as if any of this correlates to anything you stand for. Dumb dumb. Or either you are just about 12 or just have that level of intellegence.
Your post is garbage!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop voting democrat.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/denton -
<quoted text>
You agree with that? Nuts! I suppose you do this for company.
Your post is garbage!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Sounds like Nijoni has you pegged T i m, you are nothing but a racist son of satan. Hate and lies are all he knows.
Thx, Tex..it/she/he has been on here spouting it's KKK for a LONG time. Then it gets banned and returns with a different persona. Used to go by White Savage also. What a tool. WHile calling NA's Savage. AN idiot as well. I try to use that word sparingly but it fits SO often. Shows what a hypocrite the Flubber is as well. If one read his other rhetoric.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are evading your ban!
Another reason that all of the Topix moderators will remove you off their website for breaking all of the rules!
Telling you what you need to hear will hardly get me banned. Your own words gave me the info you idiot.

Another Garbage Post of yours...come up with something to say or go play in your crib.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx, Tex..it/she/he has been on here spouting it's KKK for a LONG time. Then it gets banned and returns with a different persona. Used to go by White Savage also. What a tool. WHile calling NA's Savage. AN idiot as well. I try to use that word sparingly but it fits SO often. Shows what a hypocrite the Flubber is as well. If one read his other rhetoric.
Another Rick Perry supporter!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling you what you need to hear will hardly get me banned. Your own words gave me the info you idiot.
Another Garbage Post of yours...come up with something to say or go play in your crib.
You are a Rick Perry supporter!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Gays have supported Bill White!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

All of the Gays have supported Bill White!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are a Rick Perry supporter!
Really? I didn't know that Huckleberry Hound. Where does your imagination come from? Lack of work no doubt.
I hear mommie callin..........

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

All of the Gays have supported Bill White!
You know, you're not doing us Ron Paul Republicans any favors by talking that way.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you're not doing us Ron Paul Republicans any favors by talking that way.
Whatever!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Why hi there Fed boy. Still going hard for Paul I see. What do you think of Rand?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Whatever!
Seriously, do you think you are changing minds or winning votes by talking that way?

All you do is cement us into the minds of the Left as the party of racists and bigots by representing that way.

Think before you confront... otherwise you are arming the enemy.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Why hi there Fed boy. Still going hard for Paul I see. What do you think of Rand?
I don't trust Rand half as much as I do his father... but he is 100 times better than Hillary.

Do you really think we would be in as bad shape as a country... and losing our Civil Rights out our butts like we are with our military spread all over the world if Ron Paul had been elected in 2008?
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, do you think you are changing minds or winning votes by talking that way?
All you do is cement us into the minds of the Left as the party of racists and bigots by representing that way.
Think before you confront... otherwise you are arming the enemy.
It is already too late since the electronic voting machines and all of their cronies cheated everyone else out of the election already!

Rick Perry was NEVER elected as Governor in 2010 because he already cheated Bill White and others out of the election completely!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust Rand half as much as I do his father... but he is 100 times better than Hillary.
Do you really think we would be in as bad shape as a country... and losing our Civil Rights out our butts like we are with our military spread all over the world if Ron Paul had been elected in 2008?
Rand Paul is a terrible excuse when he said that "An attack on Israel is an attack on the United States of America"!

He now officially supported foreign aid to Israel and others as well!

Ron Paul would NEVER do that at all!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is a terrible excuse after he said that "An attack on Israel is an attack on the United States of America"!

He now officially supported foreign aid to Israel and others as well!

Ron Paul would NEVER do that at all!
Texan

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm voting for whoever is the whitest guy running for the dang governors job. just as long as he ain't black, or mooslim, or educated. Now leave me alone, i gotta go watch cars go in circles and drink swill
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
I'm voting for whoever is the whitest guy running for the dang governors job. just as long as he ain't black, or mooslim, or educated. Now leave me alone, i gotta go watch cars go in circles and drink swill
Yeah Right!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••