Los Angeles, CA

#13886 Jun 4, 2013
Tested
Jake

Houston, TX

#13887 Jun 4, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
God said to keep the races pure. I'm as pure white as anyone can hope for. I don't care if you don't like it. Suckmy toe, and all.
No God never said keep the races pure. You are making that part up twisting the Bible just for kicks. There was an issue of Israelites marrying Gentiles but if the Gentiles converted, it was blessed and Take Ruth for an example. She was Gentile and married Boaz an Israelite.

You said that you have Native American blood in you and there are White people that have pure White blood. So your blood is not as pure as it comes or you are just a liar trying to claim rape of your ancesters by an Indian just to give you something to hate. What a crazed mind and go get help. And no one wants to be near your toe be sure of that. Everyone reading this knows who you are and so do I.
SSS

Crystal City, TX

#13888 Jun 5, 2013
Tested
HeresTheProblem

Uvalde, TX

#13889 Jun 5, 2013
I am a Proud Communist.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13890 Jun 5, 2013
If your neighbors find out you will be a hurting communist, I've been to Uvalde.
HeresTheProblem

Uvalde, TX

#13891 Jun 5, 2013
That's why I posting it on here. I want them all to know.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13892 Jun 5, 2013
Like I said YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
HeresTheProblem

Uvalde, TX

#13893 Jun 5, 2013
Big Tex. Why you getting so nasty. Obama is communist too.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13894 Jun 5, 2013
Not being nasty, I never called yo a --- guzzling gutter slut or anything like that, merely an idiot; and believe me when I tell you that the folks in Uvalde and I don't like Obama either.
HeresTheProblem

Uvalde, TX

#13895 Jun 5, 2013
Tex, why you getting so nasty. Obama is Communist!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13897 Jun 7, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Texan... how are you doing? You might fool SOME of these people... but you'll never fool me.
You sure do like using that "false prophet" line!!
Remember way back when you answered a question in your Texan persona under you Nijoni handle???
Yep... when first you practice to deceive...
No such memory, only of your lies. Like owning Texan and I were not the same, then saying this, then saying that. BOring.

You are just suck a weakling you have to revert to other monikers to build up your insatiable ego. Why not just see a shrink Dirtbag?
brice

Harrisburg, AR

#13898 Jun 7, 2013
looks like all of their noses grow.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13899 Jun 9, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
No God never said keep the races pure. You are making that part up twisting the Bible just for kicks. There was an issue of Israelites marrying Gentiles but if the Gentiles converted, it was blessed and Take Ruth for an example. She was Gentile and married Boaz an Israelite.
You said that you have Native American blood in you and there are White people that have pure White blood. So your blood is not as pure as it comes or you are just a liar trying to claim rape of your ancesters by an Indian just to give you something to hate. What a crazed mind and go get help. And no one wants to be near your toe be sure of that. Everyone reading this knows who you are and so do I.
You don't know what you're talking about.
I have a very rich ancestry in America. My first ancestor arrived in 1675, as an Irish slave. Apparantly, one ancestor was slave to an Indian, hence the small amount of Indian blood.
I have 4 ancestors on the Muster list at Valley Forge, serving under George Wahington.
I said that I am as white as anyone can hope for. Since every non-white has to have a white partner, there are not very many pure whites left. I am as pure as they come.
I hope you get near my toe, so I can stickitupyerazz.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13900 Jun 9, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
No such memory, only of your lies. Like owning Texan and I were not the same, then saying this, then saying that. BOring.
You are just suck a weakling you have to revert to other monikers to build up your insatiable ego. Why not just see a shrink Dirtbag?
If you're not Texan, why do you answer his postings from others? How could you know anyone was talking about you, if you weren't him? Stupid Mongolian.
Jake

Woodville, TX

#13901 Jun 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about.
I have a very rich ancestry in America. My first ancestor arrived in 1675, as an Irish slave. Apparantly, one ancestor was slave to an Indian, hence the small amount of Indian blood.
I have 4 ancestors on the Muster list at Valley Forge, serving under George Wahington.
I said that I am as white as anyone can hope for. Since every non-white has to have a white partner, there are not very many pure whites left. I am as pure as they come.
I hope you get near my toe, so I can stickitupyerazz.
Really I hope those toes get castrated before someone is assulted. No on cares about your ancestry really. I actually believe you really are pure white and just like to throw that Indian tell in there to make your existance hold some sort of excitement. Like Elizabeth Warren person. The first hint is that you call the Indian ancestor just that, an ancestor, not a forefather. Then if you had Indian blood, you would not be so critical and obsessed with keeping blood white. I hope your children marry all different bloodlines and you freak out. It happens and grandchildren hear about grandparents obssession with them not being white and the punishment is on. Grannie is left alone with no one to love and no one to love her.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13902 Jun 12, 2013
Jake don't wish that moron on any child. He's just another brain dead racist pig with limited education. OR maybe his momma dropped him on his head when he was a child.
Jake

Starks, LA

#13903 Jun 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
Jake don't wish that moron on any child. He's just another brain dead racist pig with limited education. OR maybe his momma dropped him on his head when he was a child.
Sure I wish a moron like this would be sterile but since he/she is so bent on keeping the white blood going it stands to reason in my mind that it would want to breed. Since all it's whining about there not being enough white people I conclude that. I hope I am wrong about it wanting to breed, but if it is true, I just hope like hell that there will be no inbreeding and that the offspring would breed outside of the White race and be disowned by the likes of this person. I still believe this is a female. That's a thought that maybe it was dropped on it's head but consider it could be a product of inbreeding since that has been proven to produce stunted intellegence and other defects. BTW, I was born White and married a White and have nothing against White marrying White but when my daughter and son get old enough to marry, I hope and pray that that they find someone with good qualities and pure hearts and any race qualifies for that.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13904 Jun 13, 2013
Inbred, most definatly a possibility. You suppose we could have it sterilized? It would be better than having it reproduce.
why

Hondo, TX

#13905 Jun 13, 2013
test
why

Hondo, TX

#13906 Jun 13, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 3 hr Texas 383
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 8 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 8 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 8 hr Gasman 808
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]