Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#13871 Jun 1, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where are the links to these "facts" of yours?. After all, your rantings are not acceptable as proof of anything, you religious kook.
Ive spent days researching so, what links do you need? I think it's common knowledge that Lincoln wanted to send blacks back to Africa.

What do you think I lied about, that you need a link to?

Sherman, TX

#13872 Jun 1, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
However it happened whatever .., you are not pure white now and when you stick with whites to procreate your blood mixes with the white blood line then your off spring carries it on and you are guilty of the so called contaminating of the white race bs the racists are so obsessed with. You don't even have any claim on the pure white blood now. You have no idea if I am white, black, asia, latin whatever be I. But I am going to tell you a fact here. Obsessing over the white blood does not give you any credit with our creator. Jesus is coming and do you really think he is going to appreciate your works here? You are a shame to his name to obsess over who marries who and their blood line. You are causing people to curse God when you bring religion into it.
God said to keep the races pure. I'm as pure white as anyone can hope for. I don't care if you don't like it. Suckmy toe, and all.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13873 Jun 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
God said to keep the races pure. I'm as pure white as anyone can hope for. I don't care if you don't like it. Suckmy toe, and all.
Don't be so gross.
Well

Portland, TX

#13874 Jun 2, 2013
Said

Sherman, TX

#13875 Jun 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so gross.
What? I have no toe fungi. Shucks, my toes are beautiful. I should charge you, to look at them.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13876 Jun 3, 2013
You ARE a fungi.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13877 Jun 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I have no toe fungi. Shucks, my toes are beautiful. I should charge you, to look at them.
LOL!
taco

Dallas, TX

#13878 Jun 3, 2013
i support jaun.
WHO

Lewisville, TX

#13880 Jun 4, 2013
me too
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13881 Jun 4, 2013
ifyou sayso
kyle

Hondo, TX

#13882 Jun 4, 2013
test
joe

White Oak, TX

#13883 Jun 4, 2013
test
Who

Los Angeles, CA

#13884 Jun 4, 2013
Tesed
memo

Los Angeles, CA

#13885 Jun 4, 2013
tested
Sammy

Los Angeles, CA

#13886 Jun 4, 2013
Tested
Jake

Baytown, TX

#13887 Jun 4, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No God never said keep the races pure. You are making that part up twisting the Bible just for kicks. There was an issue of Israelites marrying Gentiles but if the Gentiles converted, it was blessed and Take Ruth for an example. She was Gentile and married Boaz an Israelite.

You said that you have Native American blood in you and there are White people that have pure White blood. So your blood is not as pure as it comes or you are just a liar trying to claim rape of your ancesters by an Indian just to give you something to hate. What a crazed mind and go get help. And no one wants to be near your toe be sure of that. Everyone reading this knows who you are and so do I.
SSS

Uvalde, TX

#13888 Jun 5, 2013
Tested
HeresTheProblem

Del Rio, TX

#13889 Jun 5, 2013
I am a Proud Communist.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13890 Jun 5, 2013
If your neighbors find out you will be a hurting communist, I've been to Uvalde.
HeresTheProblem

Del Rio, TX

#13891 Jun 5, 2013
That's why I posting it on here. I want them all to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages