Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13703 May 10, 2013
Truth if you are in fact A Southern Baptist, go talk to you preacher, I'm sure he will pray for you and try to get you back on track. Defiant1 good job!
tim

Hondo, TX

#13704 May 10, 2013
test

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13705 May 10, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha, what a moronic post. What are you, a comedian?. What the hell is in your drinking water that makes you so stupid? Only whites can be Christians now?. That's a new one on me.
I am actually anything but a liberal and you are am embarrassment to people like me. Libtards love to use people like you for examples. Why don't you do
us all a favor and go hang yourself?. You won't be such an angry moron, anymore.
Nice post Defiant."Truth"seems to be mentally unbalanced.Hope the heifer doesn't hurt her, or his self.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13706 May 10, 2013
Actually waco he seems to be a total nut case.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13708 May 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually waco he seems to be a total nut case.
Yep.Got some anger issues as well as being a total dumbass of epic proportions.That's old"Truth"for you.
will

Hondo, TX

#13709 May 10, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13710 May 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Truth if you are in fact A Southern Baptist, go talk to you preacher, I'm sure he will pray for you and try to get you back on track. Defiant1 good job!
Thanks. Compassionate Christian she isn't.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13711 May 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Nice post Defiant."Truth"seems to be mentally unbalanced.Hope the heifer doesn't hurt her, or his self.
"Truth", Dam Invasion or whatever needs to go get his/her head fixed.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13712 May 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to bet a lot of real Texans think a moron like you are a total embarrassment to Texas. How am I a fake, you idiot ?. I am who I am and
proud of it, so GFY.
Those Texans are probably liberal imports, like you.

My ancestors came here in 1675, as an Irish slave. That gives me the right to tell you an anyone else to f Off.

I am an 8th generation native Texan. So, F off, you liberal import.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13713 May 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha, what a moronic post. What are you, a comedian?. What the hell is in your drinking water that makes you so stupid? Only whites can be Christians now?. That's a new one on me.
I am actually anything but a liberal and you are am embarrassment to people like me. Libtards love to use people like you for examples. Why don't you do
us all a favor and go hang yourself?. You won't be such an angry moron, anymore.
I will be here like Daniel Boone, long after your yankee ass is gone.

I am the kind of Texan who defendsw my state and our beliefs.

You are probably just here for the work that you can't find in your liberal, black infested northern states.

Thats the case with most of you northerners who come here to get our jobs.
You sure you ain't a Mexican?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13714 May 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Truth if you are in fact A Southern Baptist, go talk to you preacher, I'm sure he will pray for you and try to get you back on track. Defiant1 good job!
My church is the bible, it's the least corrupt.

The bible says that family (tribes) stay together. Tribes also support each other.

You are not doing that. If you gave any indication that you are worthy of my support, you would have it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13715 May 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yep.Got some anger issues as well as being a total dumbass of epic proportions.That's old"Truth"for you.
Nice. Can you tell me, specifically, what I was dumb about?
Just disagreeing with you, isn't enough because, who says you are right? What did Isay that was wrong or dumb?
As long as I'm right, I can't be dumb.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13716 May 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Compassionate Christian she isn't.
I have compassion for idiots who don't know they are wrong.

I have no compassion for fools who know they are wrong but, don't care.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13717 May 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. Can you tell me, specifically, what I was dumb about?
Just disagreeing with you, isn't enough because, who says you are right? What did Isay that was wrong or dumb?
As long as I'm right, I can't be dumb.
Sweetie, you're insane.Of course, you don't, and can't, know that.To my great sorrow, crazy people never seen to know when they are truly crazy.Don't think you're evil, but I'd never turn my back on you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13718 May 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sweetie, you're insane.Of course, you don't, and can't, know that.To my great sorrow, crazy people never seen to know when they are truly crazy.Don't think you're evil, but I'd never turn my back on you.
What did I say that you consider crazy?

Crazy that I am concerned about my race and it's extinction?
I'm sure that's what they said aboiut the white people in Rwanda, too. Or South Africa.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13719 May 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I say that you consider crazy?
Crazy that I am concerned about my race and it's extinction?
I'm sure that's what they said aboiut the white people in Rwanda, too. Or South Africa.
My"race"hasn't done a damn thing for me girl.(White).Yes,I belief your race worries are close to crazy.No,I don't think you're a bad person.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13720 May 11, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My"race"hasn't done a damn thing for me girl.(White).Yes,I belief your race worries are close to crazy.No,I don't think you're a bad person.
My race worries might sound crazy to one who doesn't value their race.

What has the white race done for you?

They have supported you, unless they were weakened by anti-whites.
They have secured a homeland for you and your family although, you are willing to lose it without regret.
They have taught you the true American history, unless you have ignored it.
Those whites who do fight for their own, would fight for you, if you stay on the team.

They would do no less for you, than Jesse Jackson and Naacp do for blacks, Laraza and Mecca do for Latinos, etc, etc.

But, it's a two-way street. You have to support your own, as well as take from them.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13721 May 11, 2013
On the other hand, what have the non-white races done for you? Or, what have they done TO you?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13722 May 11, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
My race worries might sound crazy to one who doesn't value their race.
What has the white race done for you?
They have supported you, unless they were weakened by anti-whites.
They have secured a homeland for you and your family although, you are willing to lose it without regret.
They have taught you the true American history, unless you have ignored it.
Those whites who do fight for their own, would fight for you, if you stay on the team.
They would do no less for you, than Jesse Jackson and Naacp do for blacks, Laraza and Mecca do for Latinos, etc, etc.
But, it's a two-way street. You have to support your own, as well as take from them.
I understand your worry.I sympathize.I know where my best interests lie.But, it will be ok.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13723 May 11, 2013
Thanks but, I don't feel as though I've awakened you.

It will not be alright. Not until we are the ones on the bottom and, it will be alright for those who are standing on our necks.
Is that what our forefathers fought for - so we could be on the bottom in our own country?

I'm sorry that I couldn't make you see. It wasn't for lack of trying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,545
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 21 hr Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••