Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 624)

Showing posts 12,461 - 12,480 of16,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I have access to 63 acres of prime hunting area in E TX but, I don't like you guys so, not offering.
mztza

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
I have access to 63 acres of prime hunting area in E TX but, I don't like you guys so, not offering.
hahahahahaahha yeah right your probably a stinky hungry homeless vet.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Houston is a dirty, nasty place and it always has been.
Nothing that comes from there is par to North Texas. Doesn't matter to me, what chemical-infected trashy people think and I would tell them to their faces.
I know Houston because I am a Texan.
Houston is a working city with working people.Love the place.I'm partial to most of Texas.You may find one day that pre-judging millions of people you've never met is just stupid.That seems to be your thing.
hutaer

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

It's a mess
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

TEXAN, whether you like it or not, Houston isn't my favorite part, but there are a lot of good people there, and a lot of good things originate there.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
TEXAN, whether you like it or not, Houston isn't my favorite part, but there are a lot of good people there, and a lot of good things originate there.
So... are you talking to yourself... or did you think you were posting with another ID???
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

I know what I am doing, you're clueless. And all this time you've been wanting folks to believe you know everything. Ooops, you blew that idea.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
Who cares?. I have access to all of my hunting and fishing needs. BTW: I don't like you either.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
My parts aren't in question. Just like the question about your kweer parts have been answered.
All that settled and aside, you avoided my earlier question.
Why do you think the genocide of white Americans doesn't matter?
And, if you are white, why don't you care?
Genocide of white Americans?. WTF are you talking about?. There is no genocide going on in this country yet. Maybe you just might learn the hard way that race and nationality are actually meaningless. We all belong to the human race.

The problems that we have is due to the white sell out libtards and political correctness. Maybe you need to think about what drives your anger and bitterness. Is it other races, or is it actually the libtard political correctness that pisses you off?.
what

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

who cares
YTube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ----

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

jeff

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

test

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Shoot back.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaahha yeah right your probably a stinky hungry homeless vet.
I don't lie. Weird, isn't it?
Dishonest people can't understand why some are honest.

You know what makes a differance? I'm a Southern Babtist. We believe in the bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Houston is a working city with working people.Love the place.I'm partial to most of Texas.You may find one day that pre-judging millions of people you've never met is just stupid.That seems to be your thing.
You're full of it. You aren't even a Texan.

I am a native Texan and, have actually been to Houston. Worst memory was all the trash clinging to the city, with no one picking it up. Best memory - leaving Houston to go to the beach.

Every city in Texas has working people in it. Not all Texas cities are garbage dumps. Houston is a dirty exception.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?. I have access to all of my hunting and fishing needs. BTW: I don't like you either.
Good! I don't like import pusses in Texas. You litter this great state more than illegal Mexicans.

You are an embarrassment to my state.
Like Mexicans better learn English, you better learn how to shut up before you get a cowboy boot up there.

Azzholes like you, oughta be in Virginia with the fake Texcan cos, your a fake, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Genocide of white Americans?. WTF are you talking about?. There is no genocide going on in this country yet. Maybe you just might learn the hard way that race and nationality are actually meaningless. We all belong to the human race.
The problems that we have is due to the white sell out libtards and political correctness. Maybe you need to think about what drives your anger and bitterness. Is it other races, or is it actually the libtard political correctness that pisses you off?.
What angers me most, is whites like you who have no loyalty to your race. You are the definition of white liberal. You don't care about your race at all.
You must also be an athiest because, the bible says we are to be seperated.

You do realize ... the only reason we are being urged to blend out our race is so that the corporations can have cheap labor here, as well as abroad?

Another reason, would be to kill Christianity. Who do you think is behind that - Jews or Muslims or, just the corporations?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! I don't like import pusses in Texas. You litter this great state more than illegal Mexicans.
You are an embarrassment to my state.
Like Mexicans better learn English, you better learn how to shut up before you get a cowboy boot up there.
Azzholes like you, oughta be in Virginia with the fake Texcan cos, your a fake, too.
I'm willing to bet a lot of real Texans think a moron like you are a total embarrassment to Texas. How am I a fake, you idiot ?. I am who I am and
proud of it, so GFY.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What angers me most, is whites like you who have no loyalty to your race. You are the definition of white liberal. You don't care about your race at all.
You must also be an athiest because, the bible says we are to be seperated.
You do realize ... the only reason we are being urged to blend out our race is so that the corporations can have cheap labor here, as well as abroad?
Another reason, would be to kill Christianity. Who do you think is behind that - Jews or Muslims or, just the corporations?
Ahahahahaha, what a moronic post. What are you, a comedian?. What the hell is in your drinking water that makes you so stupid? Only whites can be Christians now?. That's a new one on me.

I am actually anything but a liberal and you are am embarrassment to people like me. Libtards love to use people like you for examples. Why don't you do
us all a favor and go hang yourself?. You won't be such an angry moron, anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,461 - 12,480 of16,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE