|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I like bashing those from kweer park.
Deer Park is an industrial suburb of Houston.Chemicals, petroleum.You should go to a bar there and call em a bunch a queers.That'll teach em.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. You might be able to alter your town, in a particular state. You can't pose from another state.
You are a yank, not a Texan. Nanner-nanner, you fraud.
My address is in Texas, none of your biz which town.
You should have deducted such, since I was willing to meet you at Northpark mall in Dallas.
But then, you're not a Texan, are you?
Aren't you glad that I no longer need proof?
You're an incredible dumbass.You can post from anywhere moron.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant I'm getting ready to bring my gunshop friends down from NC to shoot hogs.Know any good places or guides?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If this thread weren't here, we never would have known you were there.
DAMN.We agree.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Defiant I'm getting ready to bring my gunshop friends down from NC to shoot hogs.Know any good places or guides?
Langley Ranch in Centerville is a bit pricey but probably one of the best if you don't mind paying to shoot hogs.

Personally, I have a friend who is part owner of some property in Palestine and I get to go there from time to time. Night hunting is fun.

I also hunt SHNF. Probably the best place for hogs is over by Lake Conroe. It's $48.00 for a year round hunting permit. Only drawbacks are, no baiting, no dogs, no night hunting and you have to wear blaze orange. I still manage
to drag venison out of there though.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Deer Park is an industrial suburb of Houston.Chemicals, petroleum.You should go to a bar there and call em a bunch a queers.That'll teach em.
That sure would be fun to watch. I doubt if some of the shift workers would have a sense of humor though. LOL
doc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're outdated, and should be removed.You don't like this forum? Go away.Problem solved.
Another point for Waco! Go Waco, go Waco, go waco !!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Langley Ranch in Centerville is a bit pricey but probably one of the best if you don't mind paying to shoot hogs.
Personally, I have a friend who is part owner of some property in Palestine and I get to go there from time to time. Night hunting is fun.
I also hunt SHNF. Probably the best place for hogs is over by Lake Conroe. It's $48.00 for a year round hunting permit. Only drawbacks are, no baiting, no dogs, no night hunting and you have to wear blaze orange. I still manage
to drag venison out of there though.
I knew you'd have some info.They want to get away for awhile, have fun.They're experienced hunters,'cept for hogs.I told em they might want to lose the scopes, sometimes a hog will come on ya kinda quick!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Another point for Waco! Go Waco, go Waco, go waco !!!
Gotta excuse doc, folks.I shot a feral pit bull that had treed him on his own property.The dog got away from some dog breeders as a pup, went plumb wild, fed itself eating coons, cats, and the local livestock (mainly goats,sheep) and chickens, here in the BIG THICKET.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Gotta excuse doc, folks.I shot a feral pit bull that had treed him on his own property.The dog got away from some dog breeders as a pup, went plumb wild, fed itself eating coons, cats, and the local livestock (mainly goats,sheep) and chickens, here in the BIG THICKET.
I once got a free hunting pass to hunt Big Thicket. It was for the Big Sandy Unit. I checked it out and decided it was too thick for my liking, never mind
the damn regs. No centerfire, no hand guns. Shotgun and .22 rimfire only. I
won't hunt without a sidearm and sometimes like to hunt with a sidearm. A .44
mag will drop deer and hogs. So will a .357, but I like big bore.

Still haven't had a chance to kill something with the .460 Rowland I built. Should do just as well as a .44 mag. without the recoil.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you'd have some info.They want to get away for awhile, have fun.They're experienced hunters,'cept for hogs.I told em they might want to lose the scopes, sometimes a hog will come on ya kinda quick!
Scopes are a very bad idea, especially in brush. You can end up with more than one hog trying to crawl up your pants leg.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I once got a free hunting pass to hunt Big Thicket. It was for the Big Sandy Unit. I checked it out and decided it was too thick for my liking, never mind
the damn regs. No centerfire, no hand guns. Shotgun and .22 rimfire only. I
won't hunt without a sidearm and sometimes like to hunt with a sidearm. A .44
mag will drop deer and hogs. So will a .357, but I like big bore.
Still haven't had a chance to kill something with the .460 Rowland I built. Should do just as well as a .44 mag. without the recoil.
I meant "hunt with a sidearm only". I still get a lot of satisfaction out of using a revolver.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant "hunt with a sidearm only". I still get a lot of satisfaction out of using a revolver.
One of my friends let me use his S&W .50.I LOVE recoil, always have, never afraid of it.I really liked it.So far, he's got one hog,a160 pound boar, with it. Was charging him out of the brush, from twenty yards.Dropped it like a bad habit!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> One of my friends let me use his S&W .50.I LOVE recoil, always have, never afraid of it.I really liked it.So far, he's got one hog,a160 pound boar, with it. Was charging him out of the brush, from twenty yards.Dropped it like a bad habit!
I still think about getting an S&W .500. Right now, the shortage on ammo and components bothers me. Darned hard to get powder and large magnum primers and
it may stay that way for another year thanks to hoarders and the damn government.

It still fairly easy to get Lyman bullet molds and broken wheel weights. Can't beat a hard cast bullet with a gas check for penetration. I will never use any more Hornady XTP bullets for hunting. Lost the whole shoulder of a deer with one last year.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still think about getting an S&W .500. Right now, the shortage on ammo and components bothers me. Darned hard to get powder and large magnum primers and
it may stay that way for another year thanks to hoarders and the damn government.
It still fairly easy to get Lyman bullet molds and broken wheel weights. Can't beat a hard cast bullet with a gas check for penetration. I will never use any more Hornady XTP bullets for hunting. Lost the whole shoulder of a deer with one last year.
Loaded over fifteen thousand rounds last week at the gun shop.Large magnum primers not rare at our place.GOT a beautiful Savage 5.56 bolt action there that takes AR mags. Gunsmith just took an old beat up 30.30 and converted it to a magnificent 38.55!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant let us know if you are near NC Sometime.We'd like a look at that 460.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Texan wrote:
You are a dumba-- Anyone can post from any town or any state, if you weren't so stupid you would know that. Hell why don't you meet m,e at the Will Rogers Complex in Ft. Worth, Traders Village in Grand Prairie, or First Monday Grounds in Weatherford?
Nope, you're wrong. Your location is displayed, based on your IP address. Face it, wanna-be Texan ... you're nothing but a yankee with delusions of being a Texan.

I'm not meeting you anywhere, it's no longer necessary, little Virginian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. You haven't seen your own part since you grew that third layer of stomach.
My parts aren't in question. Just like the question about your kweer parts have been answered.

All that settled and aside, you avoided my earlier question.

Why do you think the genocide of white Americans doesn't matter?
And, if you are white, why don't you care?
mztza

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ted Cruz show us your birth certificate. the real one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Deer Park is an industrial suburb of Houston.Chemicals, petroleum.You should go to a bar there and call em a bunch a queers.That'll teach em.
Houston is a dirty, nasty place and it always has been.
Nothing that comes from there is par to North Texas. Doesn't matter to me, what chemical-infected trashy people think and I would tell them to their faces.

I know Houston because I am a Texan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••