Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 608)

Showing posts 12,141 - 12,160 of16,776
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

People with lots of money only associate with other people with lots of money.Think they"love"you if you're white? Haaaa!
just askin

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Are home owner taxes in California higher or lower?
Money

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Not Perry
Democrat

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Never Perry
true is

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Perry suck

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

just askin wrote:
About a whole lot higher Buddy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> A"race lover"like you, is weak.All you got is your color, boy, you're in bad shape.I'm far from a liberal, dumbass.I don't trust anybody that is in"love"with their race.Politically correct, I ain't! I don't trust anyone but GOD freak, get to know that.Never had anyone give me a hand up cause I was white.When I was down and out, no white people helped me out because I was"white"like them! Nobody helped! You idiot, GREEN is the color barrier! Those white people in River Oaks in their Mercedes and Ferraris wouldn't SPIT on us boy! But gosh, aren't we the same color? You're so butt stupid you walk backwards.
I agree with you on that. Freaking have-it-all whites don't give a damn about the rest of us. Why they have a blender that can answer the phone when, lots of whites don't even have a phone?
By the same token, Dejohn (?) Sanders can afford a huge divorce hearing that might cause him to have to pay his ex millions but, what does he do for poor blacks?

Rich is rich, regardless of race.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
People with lots of money only associate with other people with lots of money.Think they"love"you if you're white? Haaaa!
Yeah. Wanna go start an occupy movement? We might have a meeting of minds there.
Damned corporations should not be counted as individuals and their lobbyist need to get the hell out of our Gov.

What do you think about Obama closing off white house tours to Americans, to save money, while continuing his vacations and golfing trips?
Sir, you have effectively steered me off race.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

just askin wrote:
There's a whole lot of Californians relocating to Texas, to save money.
Seems eveything in CA is more expensive than in TX.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Wanna go start an occupy movement? We might have a meeting of minds there.
Damned corporations should not be counted as individuals and their lobbyist need to get the hell out of our Gov.
What do you think about Obama closing off white house tours to Americans, to save money, while continuing his vacations and golfing trips?
Sir, you have effectively steered me off race.
My guess would be that Obama is trying to make a point.Carter tried dispensing with a lot of White House perks during the gas crisis, and was accused of demeaning the office of the President.No matter who is president, republican or democrat, Presidents are a lightning rod for criticism.
Honey Bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

No one
just askin

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Why is Texas homeowners insurance so high compared to California?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

just askin wrote:
Why is Texas homeowners insurance so high compared to California?
Tornadoes, hailstorms, hurricanes.Earthquakes are infrequent.Texas weather can be a real mother.
Name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Me! Lol
jusy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Nivr
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Truth is might you are the one who can't handle the truth. If you say you have no problem with immigration as long as its white immigration that sir is a racist statement. Then you say nothing that you said was racist or wrong. That sir makes you either a LIAR or REALLY STUPID! I also never condemed the white race merely the actions of a few. The attempted eradication of the Native Americans was as inexcuisible as the attempted eradication of the Jews in Nazi Germany. If you think that makes me a racist; TOUGH. If you really don't want to be around anybody but white folks, all I can say is you're just s--t out of luck

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Texan wrote:
Truth is might you are the one who can't handle the truth. If you say you have no problem with immigration as long as its white immigration that sir is a racist statement. Then you say nothing that you said was racist or wrong. That sir makes you either a LIAR or REALLY STUPID! I also never condemed the white race merely the actions of a few. The attempted eradication of the Native Americans was as inexcuisible as the attempted eradication of the Jews in Nazi Germany. If you think that makes me a racist; TOUGH. If you really don't want to be around anybody but white folks, all I can say is you're just s--t out of luck
Texan... only the ignorant judge the actions of those in history.

If you had been there... you would have been killing Indians too.

If you had been through the same experiences as any of them... you would have been doing the same as them.

I'm sure 100 years from now... people will look back at us, and talk about how horrible we were... and they will be just as right... and just as ignorant.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You aren't smart enough to know what I would have done, I might well have fought on the side of the Native Americans, they had a good way of life and all these greedy land grabbing a--h---s came to take their land and destroy their way of life, yeah, I might have just fought along side of them. And if in 100 years people look back and judge us so be it. AND if they don't learn from it they will be just as ignorant as you are.
beck4

Robstown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Get real.. More important issues at hand.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Texan wrote:
Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You aren't smart enough to know what I would have done, I might well have fought on the side of the Native Americans, they had a good way of life and all these greedy land grabbing a--h---s came to take their land and destroy their way of life, yeah, I might have just fought along side of them. And if in 100 years people look back and judge us so be it. AND if they don't learn from it they will be just as ignorant as you are.
Ok dumbass... I did not say, "Don't learn from history", I said "Don't JUDGE people in history".

History just happens to be one of my strong points... even better than the Bible, wanna debate History with me, Texan????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,141 - 12,160 of16,776
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••