Waylon

San Antonio, TX

#13169 Feb 24, 2013
That's good. It's people like you the rest of the patriots need to show them the talents you learned in the service. And thank you for your service. I think people are just frustrated and feel powerless to change anything. They really don't know where to begin.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13170 Feb 24, 2013
Waylon wrote:
It might work if everybody would do it, but like I've stated the majoritydoesn't wont to sacrifice one thing even if it could make a difference, they would rather be lead like sheep to the slaughter. A lot of the blame can be laid on the feet of our government run schools and universities who have taught generations now that The founding fathers were thiefs and criminals. I'm sure it's true that some were questionable character, but they were only human and it evidently Gods plan to put these men together to create a great country. Our kids today are taught to question whether or not the Constitution is applicable in today's world. That all white men are evil and Christianity is bad and Islam is good. To sing praises to Obama like people did for Hitler. That guns are bad and the people that own them are to bad too. That everything is acceptable including gay relationships and gay marriage. To tolerate and accept everything that is told to them by their government. Everyone wants everyone else to do the fighting and dying for them but boy are they willing to fill their bowl and get fat off the gravy that brave men leave behind for them.
You're right. The majority of people have no backbone and will let themselves be cowed into submission by an overbearing government that has the assistance of a boot-licking main stream media.

U.S. bankers put the European economy on the skids with their sub-prime lending schemes, but the media won't talk about that either. Obummer and
the rest of his cronies can do no wrong according to the corporate run
shills like CNN, MSNBC and CBS. Sickening.

Like I said, the only real power that we the sheeple have is in our wallets. By the time everyone wakes up and realizes it, it may just be too late. Kinda
makes me happy to be on the down hill side of life. Even twenty years from
now, this country will be a third world cesspool.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#13171 Feb 24, 2013
The problem with you Teabagger crybabies is that you tell too many lies.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13172 Feb 24, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
The problem with you Teabagger crybabies is that you tell too many lies.
I mention cesspools and look what just crawled out. A Hezeturd.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13173 Feb 25, 2013
Me first, everybody else last; ME ME ME ME, I I I I. That and the greed are the problem.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13174 Feb 25, 2013
nobody
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13176 Feb 25, 2013
You may have a point.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13178 Feb 25, 2013
Waylon wrote:
So just bend over and keep taking it up the ass, right? First of all, the government is not going to use nuclear weapons in their own country because it would totally screw up everything including their environment and totally wreck the common folks, aka work force. If they did use nuclear who would be left to rebuild the country? You know their not gonna do it. The way they would do it is not make living very uncomfortable like shutting down the power grid in certain areas or interruption of needed services until we comply with what they want. Remember they need us more than we need them. After all, who are they gonna get to do the work that needs to be done and tax money from if not us? Folks you must be willing to sacrifice. Apparently you don't feel your rights are important enough to do that. Ok, just keep living in your little fantasy land and be in denial and keep telling yourself it's ok. As long as the government keeps throwing you a few bones you're satisfied. Don't want to give up that Starbucks, Internet, cell phone and nice ice cold a/c do ya?
Mr waylon i must have gotton an eye-strain just by reading your long winded story here. You tell more dog do do that is stacked up higher then your own toolit. Do me a flaver are faver, take your false name and your self to your own city forum.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13179 Feb 25, 2013
Waylon wrote:
It might work if everybody would do it, but like I've stated the majoritydoesn't wont to sacrifice one thing even if it could make a difference, they would rather be lead like sheep to the slaughter. A lot of the blame can be laid on the feet of our government run schools and universities who have taught generations now that The founding fathers were thiefs and criminals. I'm sure it's true that some were questionable character, but they were only human and it evidently Gods plan to put these men together to create a great country. Our kids today are taught to question whether or not the Constitution is applicable in today's world. That all white men are evil and Christianity is bad and Islam is good. To sing praises to Obama like people did for Hitler. That guns are bad and the people that own them are to bad too. That everything is acceptable including gay relationships and gay marriage. To tolerate and accept everything that is told to them by their government. Everyone wants everyone else to do the fighting and dying for them but boy are they willing to fill their bowl and get fat off the gravy that brave men leave behind for them.

Another long winded story of yours. Yeaaa should i delete every post you make? You live in about 6 hours away from here so post your long winded post on your own forum.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13180 Feb 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
You may have a point.

Mr texan this forum is crowded with space alians from other planets. You and nobody on this forum has any good post to read. Therefore i think its time that i sweet talked the owner to ban you.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13181 Feb 25, 2013
Paying Half Attention wrote:
Just looked at this post for the first time! Why do you continue to post on a topic that is outdated? Can someone explain why they post here rather than let it die and start new with a relevant title?

That is why i,am on here.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13182 Feb 25, 2013
Texan wrote:
And have Rick Perry totaly in charge? NOT ON A BAD BET! Have you forgotten how much of our money he has spent on his RENT HOUSE, and HIS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN? How about his double dipping; you know drawing his retirement and his salary. You can't do that and neither can I. Legal doesn't always mean right. He talks a good game, but we can't keep his hand out of our pockets. SECEDE> WRONG!

Here you go again bashing Rick perry. I bet the man would not be happy with all these postings of yours. In fact i bet the man wouldbe pissed to find out that your the only one on this forum that bashes him. Should i foward this message of yours to Rick perry? Yeaaa i could just see the look on his face. He does not like yankees that well.

Location hidden

#13183 Feb 26, 2013
liberals and bankers they support, are the problem.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13184 Feb 26, 2013
After you brush your teeth feel free to forward anything I post to that idiot. I am not a yankee not that it matters as I do not care what he thinks or likes. As to being pissed off he needs to understand that it is better to be pissed off than pissed on. The look on his face? Probably the same stupid look that's always there. Liberals, bankers, concervitives, and greedy corperations are all the problem.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13185 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
After you brush your teeth feel free to forward anything I post to that idiot. I am not a yankee not that it matters as I do not care what he thinks or likes. As to being pissed off he needs to understand that it is better to be pissed off than pissed on. The look on his face? Probably the same stupid look that's always there. Liberals, bankers, concervitives, and greedy corperations are all the problem.

Texan, now you know dern well that boy ain't got no teeth to brush, and even if he did, he'd never brush 'em.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13186 Feb 26, 2013
Well a little mouth wash at least.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13188 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Don't judge the folks in La Porte by anything HF/KN says, you must remember he is a false prophet as well as a complete idiot. It surprises me that he can spell truth because he damn sure can't tell it. Let's face it even a total moron like BBJ can see Fed for what he is; and that ladies and gents is really bad. John be careful chasing those storms; you just might catch one and you will have not a clue about what to do with it.
Yes mr texan i know all about mr fed. There are other things to worrie about during storm chasing other then mr fed. Big black spinning tornadoes and big globs of hail and flooded roads and dangios lightning to worrie about. Most of all the bikers and the retarted happy campers that think they own the road-side parks. And the idiot drivers on the highways that look at storm chasers like they are crazy. Not to metion hitcher hikers always bumming for money are a ride.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13189 Feb 26, 2013
Texan wrote:

Mr texan obama are Rick perry? I would certainly pefer Rick perry the ding dong over the banana head onama anyday. I really don,t think your from texas.

Location hidden

#13191 Feb 27, 2013
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don,t think your from texas.
You're spot on.

Location hidden

#13192 Feb 27, 2013
Texan wrote:
Check on this, are the Central bankers trying to set up a bank in Mexico? That's what wars are about. Establishing banks and debt in all countries. Mexico is overpopulated, since they don't believe in biorth control.

We accepted their extra masses but, why? There is a reason we are overpopulating America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season