Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 590)

Showing posts 11,781 - 11,800 of16,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ida

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

But he was a fisherman.
Ruins your whole PETA argument. BTW, if you read past their first webpage PETA stands for and works toward some pretty eye-opening goals:

The end of pet ownership in one generation. They think animals have rights, so they shouldn't be "slaves." This kind of thinking moves us back to the Dark Ages, when they can prosecute us for putting out rat poison or hitting a raccoon on the highway. If they have rights, then PETA can sue in a class action situation when we spray for West Nile, or even swat a fly.
A fly is a rat is a dog is a boy.
That is part of their mantra. Every PETA member I have ever met will eventually make that statement.
Yes, Jesus ate fish. If he was truly God among us, wouldn't he know what he should and shouldn't eat?
Just more idiots trying to tell everyone else what to eat, what to drive, what to wear and what to say.
Cdu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Ubd

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Facts Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't say that, man did. That bible is only a few thousand years old, and the earth is more than a few BILLION years old. It's one bible of many bibles, of many religions.
There are bigger religions older than Christianity, which don't eat meat. The people practicing them also act much more like Jesus than anyone in texas does. Jesus was a dark skinned liberal, so he even has much more in common with Obama than you!
You seemed to miss the part right in the beginning of your book where it said " thou shalt not kill".
Which"bigger religion"is older than Christianity? By the way, only stupid people generalize.There are quite a few liberals in Texas.We even voted for Obama! We were just outnumbered.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
My sgts and I were busy thumb wrestling during the civil war, that's why we got wrecked.
(And we were not only wrong, but weak too. A tradition that continues in the south today.)
Weak? Better check out those civil war fatality statistics.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

test

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all, woman tend to stay away from me. In fact I've only been with under a handful of women, all of which were fat and pretty dang ugly. Seems as if pretty ladies dont like old, ignorant racists who spend their days in chat rooms listening to glen beck.Those Mexicans keep coming in, and I'm too dang weak to defend myself. I can't hurt a dang fly y'all!!
Psst, I heard a family was moving to this country, just like your family did at one time, to look for a better life. You better arm yourself to the teeth and hide inside the trailer park, typing paranoid comments on a dumb website, that'll show them! Damn Invasion: You just got Fong'd

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post from VA?

That's as close as he can get to Texas without getting his ass kicked.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Weak? Better check out those civil war fatality statistics.
Most Civil War deaths were caused by disease in the camps.
Black Power

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was from the southerners retreating so quickly they had heart attacks. It's amazing that they're still such pussees after all these years.

The blacks sure aren't! Now they're the best at sports AND politics, and the rednecks are the slaves!

That's what they get for thinking it's ok to enslave another human being. Good thing the south is hot, it's getting the people there ready for an eternity burning in hell.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Brian Fong wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant1? More like Deflaming1!!
You just got Fong'd!
B.Fong
What a joke you stupid LIEbral retards are. You brag in one post about your big deal education and then spend the rest of your time posting garbage.

The closest to an education that a pervert like you ever had was attending some worthless liberal arts college and your studies consisted of fudge packing and finger painting. Not really what anyone would call marketable skills. LOL

That's why you spend all day playing on the internet, instead of doing anything productive. No wonder why this country is turning into a cesspool.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Brian Fong wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, I heard a family was moving to this country, just like your family did at one time, to look for a better life. You better arm yourself to the teeth and hide inside the trailer park, typing paranoid comments on a dumb website, that'll show them! Damn Invasion: You just got Fong'd
Here you are typing garbage on a dumb website. That makes you smarter, how?. Go get AIDS and die you worthless liberal creep.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was from the southerners retreating so quickly they had heart attacks. It's amazing that they're still such pussees after all these years.
The blacks sure aren't! Now they're the best at sports AND politics, and the rednecks are the slaves!
That's what they get for thinking it's ok to enslave another human being. Good thing the south is hot, it's getting the people there ready for an eternity burning in hell.
Get a frigging job, deadbeat.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the K.I.A.stats.Don't get the civil war confused with WWI, when influenza killed twenty million people.Here is a fact: more Northerners were killed in the Civil War, than Southerners.I'm not proud of it, but calling the Southerners a "bunch of wimps"diminishes not only them, but the North as well, which suffered horrendously.I'd hate to think that a " bunch of wimps"killed so many of my people.
Black Power

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Check the K.I.A.stats.Don't get the civil war confused with WWI, when influenza killed twenty million people.Here is a fact: more Northerners were killed in the Civil War, than Southerners.I'm not proud of it, but calling the Southerners a "bunch of wimps"diminishes not only them, but the North as well, which suffered horrendously.I'd hate to think that a " bunch of wimps"killed so many of my people.
If so many northerners were killed, why did that weak coward "general" lee come crawling to our feet to surrender?

Someone had a long historical period called "reconstruction" and it wasn't the north!

Why aren't there slaves anymore, if so many northerners died? Those inbred confederates had slavery provisions for every state in their moronic "constitution".

Now the whites pay to watch blacks dominate them in sports, and pay taxes to the black president!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
If so many northerners were killed, why did that weak coward "general" lee come crawling to our feet to surrender?
Someone had a long historical period called "reconstruction" and it wasn't the north!
Why aren't there slaves anymore, if so many northerners died? Those inbred confederates had slavery provisions for every state in their moronic "constitution".
Now the whites pay to watch blacks dominate theim in sports, and pay taxes to the black president!
Check the stats.When you start beating us in math, them i'm worried!

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Besides, I don't pay taxes! I found the secret! Don't have knees!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the whites pay to watch blacks dominate them in sports, and pay taxes to the black president!
In case you didn't know, the Civil War ended in 1865. Do try to keep up.
robert

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

General Lee crawled to no-one. Maybe if you had actually stayed in school black power you might have known that. So sad...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't know, the Civil War ended in 1865. Do try to keep up.
You know how it is.They don't teach modern history up north.Civil War was their moment of glory! They're all a bunch of unemployed drunks now! Haaaa!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Texan-United States is not I. Ida his knowledge comes from being one. Defiant now that the phoney has the window in his belly he nolonger has to pull his head out and he can smell his own crap 24-7. Fed if I do get my ass kicked it damn sure won't be by dope smokin mommas boy little p---y like you. Hell they ran your gutless ass out of LaPorte, and you want to talk like someone else is afraid to be in Texas, I not the one hideing out in LA. cluck cluck CS. Black Power you are as racist and ignorant as Damn invasion. You two are living proof that racism and ignorance come in all colors. waco it'll be all right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,781 - 11,800 of16,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 17 at 9:33AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••