Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12653 Jan 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
What ever you think O false prophet. Grow some testicles and pack yourself back to La Porte, or are you just afraid they will run you out again? It's a lot safer for you to just stay here on your chain and bark isn't it?
Do you REALLY think I am afraid of anyone or anything in La Porte?

I've been roaming this world my entire life... and I've only run into one person who scared me the whole time.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12654 Jan 12, 2013
I don't think, I know. I also figure there is more than that scared you, but if not that one is in La Porte. So just sit here on your chain and bark, that's all you're going to do anyway. Hell if you bark and growl long enough you might even convince yourself. Hahahahaha.

Location hidden

#12655 Jan 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
I don't think, I know. I also figure there is more than that scared you, but if not that one is in La Porte. So just sit here on your chain and bark, that's all you're going to do anyway. Hell if you bark and growl long enough you might even convince yourself. Hahahahaha.
I've done far more than bark, little buddy.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12656 Jan 12, 2013
RIGHT! You sooooo bad, hide in California and talk smack; oh yeah, you bad. Growl enough and you just might convince yourself. AND I'm not little and I damn sure ain't your buddy. Go ahead bark for me.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#12657 Jan 12, 2013
Texan, Heavy Fed, how's the fued going? Who's winning, y'all keeping score? Did y'all know that the eighth grade class where my niece is teaching school is keeping up with yalls t'ete a t'ete on two forums? Yes, y'all are famous! They are all required to write an essay on the"war"before summer vacation.Twenty six students, with twenty six different takes.Fascinating, as Mr.Spock would say....

Location hidden

#12658 Jan 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
RIGHT! You sooooo bad, hide in California and talk smack; oh yeah, you bad. Growl enough and you just might convince yourself. AND I'm not little and I damn sure ain't your buddy. Go ahead bark for me.
LOL

915 West 76th
Los Angeles, CA 90044

Ain't no one hiding here.

We don't even know what town you're in.

Hypocrite much?

Location hidden

#12659 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Texan, Heavy Fed, how's the fued going? Who's winning, y'all keeping score? Did y'all know that the eighth grade class where my niece is teaching school is keeping up with yalls t'ete a t'ete on two forums? Yes, y'all are famous! They are all required to write an essay on the"war"before summer vacation.Twenty six students, with twenty six different takes.Fascinating, as Mr.Spock would say....
I thought you had a girlfriend?

“Vote”

Houston

#12660 Jan 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you had a girlfriend?
and?

“Vote”

Houston

#12661 Jan 12, 2013
People have been watching y'all go at it for awhile.Its interesting.

“Vote”

Houston

#12662 Jan 12, 2013
I'm watching"Spartacus"r ight now, with Kirk Douglas.Well, in three minutes.Gosh, am I off topic? I'm just"off"period!

Location hidden

#12663 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> and?
Nothing... just seems like you'd have better things to do than waste time online.

You could be composing poetry or something.

“Vote”

Houston

#12664 Jan 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing... just seems like you'd have better things to do than waste time online.
You could be composing poetry or something.
haaaa haaaa! Fed, you mistake me old man.My girlfriend is on the way back from the East Coast.But, here's a poem for you !"There's a pleasure sure, in being mad, that only madmen know"...Dryden, I believe!

Location hidden

#12665 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> haaaa haaaa! Fed, you mistake me old man.My girlfriend is on the way back from the East Coast.But, here's a poem for you !"There's a pleasure sure, in being mad, that only madmen know"...Dryden, I believe!
Wouldn't the world be a better place if we ALL were insane???

We could ALL get SSI and sit at home and argue with each other on the Internet... we could end all wars!!!

“Vote”

Houston

#12666 Jan 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't the world be a better place if we ALL were insane???
We could ALL get SSI and sit at home and argue with each other on the Internet... we could end all wars!!!
So far old man you've been doing a good job of just that!(Except for the ssi part). I worked full time from the age of 15 till 44.....but then..WHAM!! AT LEAST...I didn't kill anybody like my grandfather did.He was always testy.

Location hidden

#12667 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So far old man you've been doing a good job of just that!(Except for the ssi part). I worked full time from the age of 15 till 44.....but then..WHAM!! AT LEAST...I didn't kill anybody like my grandfather did.He was always testy.
It wasn't too long ago that was a more common thing... killing to stay alive used to be the order of the day.

We could find ourselves in that time again... shortly.

“Vote”

Houston

#12668 Jan 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't too long ago that was a more common thing... killing to stay alive used to be the order of the day.
We could find ourselves in that time again... shortly.
Well, my grandfather cut a guys throat with a straight-edged razor for dancing with my grandmother.This was way back in the hills in Kentucky, where mountain justice ruled supreme.He also made his own whiskey, and had no use for the govt.Eventually, he shot himself with a 12 gauge, pulled the trigger with his toe.Closed casket funeral.

Location hidden

#12669 Jan 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, my grandfather cut a guys throat with a straight-edged razor for dancing with my grandmother.This was way back in the hills in Kentucky, where mountain justice ruled supreme.He also made his own whiskey, and had no use for the govt.Eventually, he shot himself with a 12 gauge, pulled the trigger with his toe.Closed casket funeral.
My mothers side of the family is named Husband.

They were a lot of killers.

I had cousins with property in East Texas that used to hire immigrant labor... they worked them until they refused to work anymore... then killed and buried them on the property.

It's was a big to do years ago... they had backhoes digging up the ranch finding bodies all over the place.

My uncle on my fathers side killed his wife... made it look like a suicide and got away with it.

My father is rumored to have killed my mothers father, he was drugged and a huge piece of steak was shoved down his throat... it was ruled accidental choking and no autopsy was performed.

My mothers father was a very bad guy, no telling how many people he hurt or killed in his life.

“Vote”

Houston

#12670 Jan 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My mothers side of the family is named Husband.
They were a lot of killers.
I had cousins with property in East Texas that used to hire immigrant labor... they worked them until they refused to work anymore... then killed and buried them on the property.
It's was a big to do years ago... they had backhoes digging up the ranch finding bodies all over the place.
My uncle on my fathers side killed his wife... made it look like a suicide and got away with it.
My father is rumored to have killed my mothers father, he was drugged and a huge piece of steak was shoved down his throat... it was ruled accidental choking and no autopsy was performed.
My mothers father was a very bad guy, no telling how many people he hurt or killed in his life.
Mahoneys on my moms side.All violent.
Tawni Maughan

Weatherford, TX

#12671 Jan 12, 2013
Have you heard of her in Weatherford, Texas.

Read what the freaked out people of the city govt say about her.

Do you thnk hey protest just a little too much? Wonder why? Why would the local govt worry with a local yoga teacher?

Location hidden

#12672 Jan 12, 2013
Tawni Maughan wrote:
Have you heard of her in Weatherford, Texas.
Read what the freaked out people of the city govt say about her.
Do you thnk hey protest just a little too much? Wonder why? Why would the local govt worry with a local yoga teacher?
They protest her in the Weatherford forum for the same reasons they protest me in the La Porte forum.

We are both focused on the corruption within our respective city governments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages