Comments
11,581 - 11,600 of 17,164 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12627
Jan 11, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
I understand perfectly that you are the joke, by the way sarcasm isn't all that new. I got all these shenanigans as you call them from the post of yourself, Damn invasion, and Heavy Fed; I did NOT force any of you to post anything. The three of you posted it, why should I take responsibility for the things you posted? The only light I have attempted to shine was on the lies, hate, and racisim spewed on here by you three. I do know that I have my flaws, am wrong on occasion, and can be very unChrist like. Still I will not take the blame for the crap you three spew; so blah blah blah blah you continue to prove that you do in fact Know Notheeng.
Still trying to find that verse that says you win by being hateful, insulting, rude, and nasty towards others. All I keep coming up with is the one about the war of the Christian not being against flesh and blood. As I have said, it would be great if you could find a post of something I said that does not line up with Scripture. You can deny all you want. You have indeed blamed each of us for your actions and routinely use the cliche Christian excuses about not being perfect and knowing hou have faults. Those are usually the bouncy net that people jump into when they fully intend to continue their sinful behavior. I'm still looking for that verse in the Bible that says that God and Texan will judge those that are outside the kingdom. I am also still looking for the one that counteracts the verse that the one who calls another man fool is in danger of hell fire. Still, I really would love to see you post something from me that you can use to justify your behavior. Oh, well. Bible says you are forgiven as you forgive and that the same measure you give to others is the measure you will be given, but I guess in your eyes you dont need that much. Heck, for you I bet Jesus could have just taken a few good swats instead the whole dying thing.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12629
Jan 11, 2013
 
Blah blah blah blah; still showing that you in fact Know Notheeng. Calling you what you are isn't a sin, it's just the truth. So follow your false prophet, defend the antisimitic racist, and blame it all on me. And I do not have to justify anything to you. So quote or twist the Bible as you see fit and just remember blah blah blah blah You Know Notheeng, and that's a fact.
ijyu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12630
Jan 11, 2013
 
Fpr

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12631
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Texan wrote:
Blah blah blah blah; still showing that you in fact Know Notheeng. Calling you what you are isn't a sin, it's just the truth. So follow your false prophet, defend the antisimitic racist, and blame it all on me. And I do not have to justify anything to you. So quote or twist the Bible as you see fit and just remember blah blah blah blah You Know Notheeng, and that's a fact.
You know... I don't recall having seen you make a good quality post yet.

I could be wrong, but it seems all you do is argue.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12632
Jan 11, 2013
 
Fed you being wrong isn't all that unusual, and there are a lot of things you don't recall. As to quality, you most likely wouldn't know it if it ran up and bit you in the butt. Have a nice day.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12633
Jan 11, 2013
 
Why don't you boys just insult each other and leave the God bullshit out of it.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12634
Jan 11, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
Fed you being wrong isn't all that unusual, and there are a lot of things you don't recall. As to quality, you most likely wouldn't know it if it ran up and bit you in the butt. Have a nice day.

No, I remember now... all you do is bitch.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12635
Jan 11, 2013
 
There is no such thing as God bs. Fed don't lie, you don't remember, you just think you do. AND I don't do you. Geeeesh you're such a pervert!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12636
Jan 11, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
There is no such thing as God bs. Fed don't lie, you don't remember, you just think you do. AND I don't do you. Geeeesh you're such a pervert!
What?

Are you drunk again?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12637
Jan 11, 2013
 
Don't worry, you wouldn't understand anyway. I haven't been drunk in a very, very long time, not in over twenty years in fact.Not only that but even when I drank I have never had occasion to be drunk enough to join up with a pervert. Go find someone else, you know like Know Notheeng, or Damn invasion. Wait; forget Damn invasion, you wanted a trannie, check with Know Notheeng. Have a nice day.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12638
Jan 11, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
Don't worry, you wouldn't understand anyway. I haven't been drunk in a very, very long time, not in over twenty years in fact.Not only that but even when I drank I have never had occasion to be drunk enough to join up with a pervert. Go find someone else, you know like Know Notheeng, or Damn invasion. Wait; forget Damn invasion, you wanted a trannie, check with Know Notheeng. Have a nice day.
Well, if you're not drunk... then you're just an idiot.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12639
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hezekiah wrote:
Why don't you boys just insult each other and leave the God bullshit out of it.
Because Texan tries to portray himself as a Christian yet is quick to call names,hand down harsh judgments, and speak all manner of evil against those be perceives as nonbelievers despite the Bible explicitly forbidding Christians from judging those outside the kingdom. He takes no responsibility for his own actions and continually falls on those old Christian cliches like, I know I'm not perfect, or you guys just push me so far, or I have to ask forgiveness sometimes, etc. When confronted with actual words from the Bible he supposedly believes in he still doesn't care that what he is doing is wrong, and, in fact, hasn't, that I remember, posted one scripture that justifies his anger, hatred, and judgment for others. I just would like to see someone who claims to be a Christian act like one or provide Scripture that backs up his actions. It really isn't an unreasonable expectation.
Lol

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12640
Jan 11, 2013
 
Lol

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12641
Jan 11, 2013
 
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to find that verse that says you win by being hateful, insulting, rude, and nasty towards others. All I keep coming up with is the one about the war of the Christian not being against flesh and blood. As I have said, it would be great if you could find a post of something I said that does not line up with Scripture. You can deny all you want. You have indeed blamed each of us for your actions and routinely use the cliche Christian excuses about not being perfect and knowing hou have faults. Those are usually the bouncy net that people jump into when they fully intend to continue their sinful behavior. I'm still looking for that verse in the Bible that says that God and Texan will judge those that are outside the kingdom. I am also still looking for the one that counteracts the verse that the one who calls another man fool is in danger of hell fire. Still, I really would love to see you post something from me that you can use to justify your behavior. Oh, well. Bible says you are forgiven as you forgive and that the same measure you give to others is the measure you will be given, but I guess in your eyes you dont need that much. Heck, for you I bet Jesus could have just taken a few good swats instead the whole dying thing.
Really, where have I twisted the Bible? All I have done is point out what it says about your actions. That isn't twisting. If you can't handle the truth and live up to the light you are supposed to shine that's between you and God. He will decide how much blood will be on your hands. I hope these weren't your contributions to the great commiissjon for today. But I guess you need to tell yourself whatever you have to so you can sleep at night.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12643
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In the good old days, black people sat at the back of the bus, women were unequal, and homosexuals were criminalized.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12644
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hezekiah wrote:
In the good old days, black people sat at the back of the bus, women were unequal, and homosexuals were criminalized.
I think unless you have really endured suffering yourself its hard to understand, but, even if your suffering is different, there is something about deep, enduring pain, loss, or tragedy that connects you to others who suffer. I think people can recognize that in each other, and that recognition is blind to race, creed, and sexual orientation. Maybe some people haven't been through enough to see other people's bad old days.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12645
Jan 12, 2013
 
You still Know Notheeng, you attack me for speaking out against a racist bigot like Damn invasion, yet yourself claim blindness when it comes to race creed, and sexual orientation. Are those things wrong or not? Which is it? You are doing the same thing you accuse me of. Are you not subject to the same standards as everyone else? That is why I refer to you three as The Three Stooges. You sir claim to be against judging people on the basis or race, creed, or sexual orientation yet you constantly defend Damn invasion. You are demeaning to me because you say I pretend to be Christian, yet you defend Heavy Fed constantly claims God to be both good and evil, and slurs the Bilble which you both quote. You can't have it both ways. So make your choice or continue on and prove once again that you do in fact Know Notheeng blah blah blah blah.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12646
Jan 12, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
You still Know Notheeng, you attack me for speaking out against a racist bigot like Damn invasion, yet yourself claim blindness when it comes to race creed, and sexual orientation. Are those things wrong or not? Which is it? You are doing the same thing you accuse me of. Are you not subject to the same standards as everyone else? That is why I refer to you three as The Three Stooges. You sir claim to be against judging people on the basis or race, creed, or sexual orientation yet you constantly defend Damn invasion. You are demeaning to me because you say I pretend to be Christian, yet you defend Heavy Fed constantly claims God to be both good and evil, and slurs the Bilble which you both quote. You can't have it both ways. So make your choice or continue on and prove once again that you do in fact Know Notheeng blah blah blah blah.
I can only hope your stupidity is at its maximum peak for the day because if it isn't...wow. I dare you to find one post where I defended either DI's or HF's position on anything. I defend them as human beings with the inherent right guaranteed by our Constitution as being inalienable and given by God Himself. HF and I have both said to each other openly on threads that we disagree on one point or another. That is not, in any way, relevant to the fact I consider him my friend. He behaves in a more Christ-like way than you. I will try to do today what I do every day...try to take over the world. No, wait, that's Pinky and the Brain who do that every day. Oh, I remember, I will again point out that it is not your place to judge those outside the kingdom. That is reserved for God. You have not one scripture to back up your behavior as being right or Christ-like. I have related the above reference to not judging non believers, the parable of the wheat and the tares, the fruits of the Spirit, and I can't remember what else. Not my problem if you choose to ignore spiritual correction when it is needed. That is indeed between you and God just as your treatment of nonbelievers will be between you and God.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12647
Jan 12, 2013
 
Well at least you have one thing right, it is between me and God. I have never claimed to be Christ like, and Fed, God like; you've got to be kidding! Glad that you and Fed are friends, you deserve each other. Blah blah blah blah. At least now you Know Onetheeng.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12648
Jan 12, 2013
 
Almost forgot, are you Pinky? Must be if you Know Notheeng, guess that makes Fed The Brain. Wait that can't be right either, there is no place for Damn invasion. Oh well I guess The Three Stooges will just have to do. Blah blah blah blah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••