Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 571)

Showing posts 11,401 - 11,420 of16,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so???
YOU don't even know what MY culture is!!!
My culture is NATURE!!!
Busted!!!
MY culture out-dates YOUR culture by MILLIONS of years!!
Nut culture. Walnut or Pecan?
Yunke-lo Bilogona Mahee

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Makes you living proof that there are freaks of nature doesn't it? I even made a culture once, made it in a petree dish, it was all moldy and stunk soooooooo bad. It kind of reminded me of you Fed. Carry on O false prophet.
More rocks from your darkened closet I see.

The difference between you and me... is that I am not afraid to identify myself when I chunk rocks.

I have the courage of my convictions.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut culture. Walnut or Pecan?
Yunke-lo Bilogona Mahee
You misunderstood.

I am of a NATURAL culture.

I am of the HUMAN culture.

I don't need to single myself out as separate from others and hold myself over them as better than.

That is EXACTLY what you did when you claimed to have an older culture than mine.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

No, dad died not too long after mom. No not with a bat, gun, or knife and not from behind you need to see it coming. Just come on back to Texas and let us know, then I will tell you my name. After all everyone should know who is kicking their a$$. That is nothing more than a fact false prophet.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

This is only fair. The guy that calls himself Texan and Nijoni should give his name and address.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
This is only fair. The guy that calls himself Texan and Nijoni should give his name and address.
I agree.

What is with all the charades?

I imagine him slipping on a nice form fitting dress, a nice brunette wig, a little make-up and a spritz of perfume when he changes into Nijoni.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstood.
I am of a NATURAL culture.
I am of the HUMAN culture.
I don't need to single myself out as separate from others and hold myself over them as better than.
That is EXACTLY what you did when you claimed to have an older culture than mine.
According to you, and yes, you are an immigrant, which does not predate my History on this continent. I will not be pushed around by the likes of your lard ass. You are no more Natural than Prozac. You can dish it, but not eat it, eh?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
I imagine him slipping on a nice form fitting dress, a nice brunette wig, a little make-up and a spritz of perfume when he changes into Nijoni.
Of course you do, Perverted as you B. The truth is you can't handle dealing with a woman so you attempt to make me a man. LOL
Phony Prophet from the Dark Side. As for the texan, he speaks for himself. You are not the first Loser to accuse me of being another poster when some other person jumps in. Doubt if you will be the last. I post plenty under my moniker. And unlike you, I am not posting 24/7. And unlike you , I am not using other registered names, etc. Eat your own poop, don't even attempt to spread that here, sore Loser. You even own we are not the same person, but continue to carry on like the little boy bully you are. Oh Yeah, My money is on the texan, or myself. In a real battle, I mean.. Keyboard Warrior.You are more than likely 5'2" and need more Iron.
With Popeye delusions and an Olive Oil woman. Hoot!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, and yes, you are an immigrant, which does not predate my History on this continent. I will not be pushed around by the likes of your lard ass. You are no more Natural than Prozac. You can dish it, but not eat it, eh?
Ummm... I guess you forgot my grandfather was Apache... and my grandmother was Cherokee?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, Perverted as you B. The truth is you can't handle dealing with a woman so you attempt to make me a man. LOL
Phony Prophet from the Dark Side. As for the texan, he speaks for himself. You are not the first Loser to accuse me of being another poster when some other person jumps in. Doubt if you will be the last. I post plenty under my moniker. And unlike you, I am not posting 24/7. And unlike you , I am not using other registered names, etc. Eat your own poop, don't even attempt to spread that here, sore Loser. You even own we are not the same person, but continue to carry on like the little boy bully you are. Oh Yeah, My money is on the texan, or myself. In a real battle, I mean.. Keyboard Warrior.You are more than likely 5'2" and need more Iron.
With Popeye delusions and an Olive Oil woman. Hoot!!
LOL

There is a difference in not being about to handle a woman... and devoting oneself 100% to a cause.

If I could find a woman who could keep up with me AND handle my bullshit... I think I might still choose to remain single.

There was a time when I missed having a woman in my life... someone to share things with... but I can only serve one mistress... and my desires mean nothing in the grand scheme of things... so I am perfectly willing to make that sacrifice.

"I'm not like most other men... of this I'm sure you'll find."

"I'm not out for your flesh but only for your mind."

Written sometime in the 1980's by,
Heavy Fed

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
There is a difference in not being about to handle a woman... and devoting oneself 100% to a cause.
If I could find a woman who could keep up with me AND handle my bullshit... I think I might still choose to remain single.
There was a time when I missed having a woman in my life... someone to share things with... but I can only serve one mistress... and my desires mean nothing in the grand scheme of things... so I am perfectly willing to make that sacrifice.
"I'm not like most other men... of this I'm sure you'll find."
"I'm not out for your flesh but only for your mind."
Written sometime in the 1980's by,
Heavy Fed
Wow, simply astounding!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... I guess you forgot my grandfather was Apache... and my grandmother was Cherokee?
Umm..how could I forget something I have never known... SO it was a trick question Hypocrite. Who knows if it is true anyway? You are boring me.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
You go first. In good faith and all, since it is so important to you. And of course you aren't a poser.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
I forgot to share my imagination of all the punk transgender clubs In E La where you fit in...giggle,giggle

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to share my imagination of all the punk transgender clubs In E La where you fit in...giggle,giggle
Merry Christmas, Texan.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas, Texan.
And happy Thanksgiving from Columbus too?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Happy End of the World Day!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Imagining men in dresses, pervert, no wonder you have a problem with women. Regardless of that and the fact that it will probably be lost on a false prophet. Merry Christmas Fed.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Nijoni, waco, and everyone else out there Merry Christmas.
clarence

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

For anyone who wonders what an Apache grandfather and a Cherokee grandmother (which sounds like a third grader making up crap for show and tell) would produce for a grandson, search YouTube.com for Heavy Fed. You will get an eyeful and hear from his mouth the delusions he spouts as reality. Really? Stopped the bombing of a federal building? Which one? If we all heard about the plan in Dallas that was thwarted, why didn't we hear of yours? Not what I would think an Apache warrior would look like.
BTW, they would cut the tongue out of a liar. Might want to keep your mouth shut at your family reunions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,401 - 11,420 of16,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lone Star Discussions

Search the Lone Star Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 min geektechTX 21,013
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••