Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12319 Dec 18, 2012
You aren't there are you? Your own words say you are in LA, but then I must remember that you do LIE a lot. So which is are you in La Porte or LA? Wish you were standing here right now I would be more than willing to give you a chance to shut me up, you punkass chump. Someday you will be taught a very valuable lesson, and I would like to be the one to teach it to you. Gutless ass gets ran out of La Porte and then you want to come on here and talk like a bad ass. Carry on O false prophet.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12320 Dec 18, 2012
Texan wrote:
You aren't there are you? Your own words say you are in LA, but then I must remember that you do LIE a lot. So which is are you in La Porte or LA? Wish you were standing here right now I would be more than willing to give you a chance to shut me up, you punkass chump. Someday you will be taught a very valuable lesson, and I would like to be the one to teach it to you. Gutless ass gets ran out of La Porte and then you want to come on here and talk like a bad ass. Carry on O false prophet.
Nijoni, if I were standing in front of you... you would not be running your mouth the way you are... bet that.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12323 Dec 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nijoni, if I were standing in front of you... you would not be running your mouth the way you are... bet that.
I imagine texan and I both would continue to expose you for the slime you are. You think only you can talk tough, we are suppossed to be mice. You are such a flaming hypocrite. Probably a flamer as well. Probably why you blaspheme. Reprobate mind. Pound on your chest Apeman. Do stop draggin those knuckles.

OOH!! we wouldn't talk about you if you were in front of us. Male or female makes no difference to you, No doubt why you want us to be the same person. Looks sorta bullyish of you to keep threatening me. SO make me a man and then whine when I stand up for myself. What an Infant Loser you are. Big ole bully. AS IF you speak for any one other than your own desires. Weak Loser. Come on by, I'll show you a real bow and arrow and how they work.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12324 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You think only you can talk tough, we are suppossed to be mice.
LOL

It is you two who talk tough, I speak as a mouse.

S-U-P-P-O-S-E-D

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12325 Dec 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It is you two who talk tough, I speak as a mouse.
S-U-P-P-O-S-E-D
What a big ole fat bully and liar you are. Don't quite your day job cause you are one UNfunny creep.
Don't make the entire world pay due to your F'd up childhood. Help is out there!

It is still not to late to be delivered of those demons that run you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12326 Dec 18, 2012
not too* late for repentance and deliverance!
Well I don't know, since I can't see your heart. Because to me you are a reprobate.

You have known truth but turned away from it and believe Your own deceptions now.
Backslidden and opened doors for the demons. You know, the ones inside you.
Pretty scary stuff there big guy.
The more you lie about God and his Holy Spirit, the more you are possessed of evil.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12327 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

It is still not to late to be delivered of those demons that run you.
I do not wish evil onto others as you do.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12328 Dec 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not wish evil onto others as you do.
........ course not. YOu just want to beat up a woman. No evil in that. I am not afraid of one as you. I have dealt with evil like yours before. You have no grip on me or texan I will say. We are standing firm and not compromising with your lies and unbelief.
I am the Lord your God who took you out of the Land of Egypt out of the house of bondage. You are to have no other gods but me.
Deuteronomy 5:6-7

Kinda blows apart your no other gods theory, eh?

www.HeavyFed.com

#12329 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
........ course not. YOu just want to beat up a woman. No evil in that. I am not afraid of one as you. I have dealt with evil like yours before. You have no grip on me or texan I will say. We are standing firm and not compromising with your lies and unbelief.
I am the Lord your God who took you out of the Land of Egypt out of the house of bondage. You are to have no other gods but me.
How do I want to beat up a woman???

Do you REALLY expect ME to treat YOU any differently than someone who claims to be a man online????

In this day of equality... you want to be treated differently in such a gender neutral place as this???

LOL

Oh, man... you're funny.

If I were treating you like a dainty woman in need of special protections and considerations... you'd be screaming about that!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12330 Dec 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I want to beat up a woman???
Do you REALLY expect ME to treat YOU any differently than someone who claims to be a man online????
In this day of equality... you want to be treated differently in such a gender neutral place as this???
LOL
Oh, man... you're funny.I am the Lord your God who took you out of the Land of Egypt out of the house of bondage. You are to have no other gods but me.

If I were treating you like a dainty woman in need of special protections and considerations... you'd be screaming about that!!!
Then stop whining when I stand up to your bullying! Hypocrite.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12331 Dec 18, 2012

www.HeavyFed.com

#12332 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop whining when I stand up to your bullying! Hypocrite.
How have I bullied you?

I have not condemned you for your beliefs.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12333 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
LOL

No... just affirms it.

I don't see how you can see it any other way.

Oh you believer of multiple gods.

There is only one God, Nijoni.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12334 Dec 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
How have I bullied you?
I have not condemned you for your beliefs.
Just won't own how full of SHitake mushrooms you are...Stop deflecting.........."I am the Lord your God who took you out of the Land of Egypt out of the house of bondage. You are to have no other gods but me.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12335 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just won't own how full of SHitake mushrooms you are...Stop deflecting.........."I am the Lord your God who took you out of the Land of Egypt out of the house of bondage. You are to have no other gods but me.
No, like I said... it confirms it.

Don't you believe in your own Bible?

Obviously not.
Jgj

United States

#12336 Dec 18, 2012
Go perry

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12337 Dec 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like I said... it confirms it.
Don't you believe in your own Bible?
Obviously not.
Considering the Scripture is right in front of you, one can assume you are calling God of Heaven's Armies a Liar. When only Man is capable of this. You are not a god, only a bully that wants to be of some importance.
The Bible states other gods clearly, it is you that doesn't believe this. Yet you ramble on of how much you know.....NOT!

www.HeavyFed.com

#12338 Dec 18, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the Scripture is right in front of you, one can assume you are calling God of Heaven's Armies a Liar. When only Man is capable of this. You are not a god, only a bully that wants to be of some importance.
The Bible states other gods clearly, it is you that doesn't believe this. Yet you ramble on of how much you know.....NOT!
It says thou shall have no other gods before me.

It does not confirm there are other gods.

It's just saying if you believe in other gods... you are wrong... I am the only god.

There is only ONE God, Nijoni... to argue otherwise is blasphemy according to your own doctrine!!

Wake up my darling little sweet princess... I am here to awaken you from your slumber and bring you to God.

(Is that better, is that how you want to be talked to?)

Darling dear... I sincerely fear... your words are unclear... your focus is muddled... and the ground you are standing on is giving way under your very feet.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12340 Dec 18, 2012
The gods referred to in the Bible were not living gods. They were images made by the people who worshipped them. They were made of wood, stone, metal, or whatever. There were alot of them, and most of them represented specific aspects of life. Baal, Mammon, Dagon, Asherah poles. Idol worship was constantly dragging the children of Israel away from their God. It was such a problem that, more than once, God compared them to harlots. In fact, God had his prophet Hosea marry and repeatedly take back his whoring wife, Gomer.
There are at least two instances of "stand off" between specific gods or their prophets and the God of the Israelites.
When the god Dagon was placed in the same temple as the Ark of the Covenant they repeatedly came in the mornings to find Dagon fallen face down to the Ark of the Covenant.
Ahab's wife, Jezebel, was a worshipper of Baal, and Elijah and 400 prophets of Baal had a stand off where they put out sacrifices, and each god was supposed to consume the sacrifices with fire. The prophets of Baal, prayed, cut themselves, etc. for hours, and Baal never answered. The sacrifices for the God of the Israelites was surrounded by water in ditches, and their God consumed His sacrifices with fire. Then Elijah had all 400 prophets of Baal killed. Not long after that Elijah was hiding out under a bush begging God to kill him because Jezebel was gonna kill him. That's a whole nother story, and the dogs ended up licking Jezebel's blood from the streets.
So, everyone can be right. There were other gods, but they were not living gods.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12342 Dec 19, 2012
false gods can also be demons that are worshiped. The worshipers of these can either be aware that they are demons, or unaware.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:48 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:48PM