“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12008 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Damn invasion you are a lieing, racist pig. My apology to the pigs. You say you are a Christian, that is a lie. Might as well add antisimitic to your character flaws. You like the Europian white so much hop the next plane and get there, you will find your point of view dosn't fit over there either.
Said the illiterate "Christian".
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12009 Dec 7, 2012
To the racist pig and the blowhard false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12010 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
To the racist pig and the blowhard false prophet.
...knowing full well that his words, "racist and false prophet" were lies as soon as they came out of his mouth.

But... that's the way Satan and his servants always work.

End of story.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12011 Dec 7, 2012
Only in your deluded mind false prophet. Were those lies they would have never left me as I do not lie, and do know the two of you for what you are. The story will end only at such a time as you both go away. Untill then I will continue to call you out for that which you are.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12012 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Only in your deluded mind false prophet. Were those lies they would have never left me as I do not lie, and do know the two of you for what you are. The story will end only at such a time as you both go away. Untill then I will continue to call you out for that which you are.
I don't know why you continue to seek me out to engage me... I keep revealing you for the ignorant fool you are.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12013 Dec 7, 2012
You are the fool O false prophet, else you would know that I will not allow your lies to go unchallenged. Not only that but there are a good many things you don't know.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12014 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
You are the fool O false prophet, else you would know that I will not allow your lies to go unchallenged. Not only that but there are a good many things you don't know.
You really should work on some new material... but then you'd have to get your mommy to check your spelling again... and you know how she does not like to be bothered when she is working.

Someone has to pay for your Internet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12015 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Not only that but there are a good many things you don't know.
You thought I didn't know about you and your mommy's special relationship, huh?

You're the man of the house when mommy is away... and she told you never to answer the door or have anyone over when she was not home... you get lonely all by yourself, so you get on the Internet to show everyone what a big strong man you are.

Awww, Texan is a big boy... a GOOD big boy, he listens to his mommy like a good big boy should.

That's a good boy, Texan... your mommy should be proud.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12016 Dec 7, 2012
My mother has been dead a good many years, and I do believe she would be proud of me, you see I would have never brought your mother into this as that is wrong. So understand this if you were standing in front of me right now I would stomp a mudhole in your ass then walk it dry. Not very Christian I know but I would hoope that God would forgive me for that one False prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12017 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
My mother has been dead a good many years, and I do believe she would be proud of me, you see I would have never brought your mother into this as that is wrong. So understand this if you were standing in front of me right now I would stomp a mudhole in your ass then walk it dry. Not very Christian I know but I would hoope that God would forgive me for that one False prophet.
Oh man... mommy is dead?

You're going to be in big trouble when they find out you've been cashing her Social Security to pay for your Internet.

“God made me what I am!”

Since: Jul 10

Don't blame me for being evil!

#12018 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Your mother IS proud, she told me so herself... just now.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12019 Dec 7, 2012
It sounds to me, Texan... like your mommy is in Hell.

Which is exactly where you are headed... if you don't mend your ways.

(and it would be cool if "Satan" would develop his/her own writing style and not use mine)
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12020 Dec 7, 2012
May you both burn in Hell, gutless pukes that you are. A false prophet and the spawn of the Devil

www.HeavyFed.com

#12021 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
May you both burn in Hell, gutless pukes that you are. A false prophet and the spawn of the Devil
Gutless puke?

LOL

We KNOW who I am.

Who the phfuck are you?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12022 Dec 7, 2012
YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#12023 Dec 7, 2012
The most interesting thing about this thread is that all the people who claim some kind of religious beliefs are malignant personalities.

The only likable one is Heavy Fed, and he's legitimately insane.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12024 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you going to ask him how you can sew a sock onto yourself, dyke?
Tube or hole, you still be ugly meat.
You sure lead an unholy existence for your god, Lucifer.

Not interested in your bull dyke perversions. Keep those for your perverted wife. Or mate, or whatever the hell you call some dope that would be with the likes of you and your skanky self in the section 8 trailer court.

If is noted you cannot debate. You use your temper like Be-el-ze-bub. Lie and then go gutter when shown up. Weak Racist Puke.
No Christian in you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12025 Dec 7, 2012
Does it insanity run in your family?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12026 Dec 7, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Three tribes? That's not likely. You only have 2 parents so, how do you get 3 tribes out of that? And if half of you is black, that's not a tribe at all. Explain?
My definition of white is white European - purely. No one else, but Europeans (and children of Israel -minus jews) are truly white.
Everyone else is non-white. Does that work for you?
No, your Imperialistic Euro-Centric Christianity does not work. For anyone. You really can't understand three tribes. LMAO

Which tribe of blacks did you come from that you hate so?

There is no explaining to do. ONe just has to possess more of an IQ than you do. Which is not hard BTW.

You have nothing here in this land but your desires. Live with it.
You and the ones you advocate for belong together. SOme remote white island. Unpolluted by modern man. Where you can beat on your chests in unison.
That should work for you.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12027 Dec 7, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
The most interesting thing about this thread is that all the people who claim some kind of religious beliefs are malignant personalities.
The only likable one is Heavy Fed, and he's legitimately insane.
Better to be liked and thought insane... than to be disliked and have a malignant personality.

Aha ah ahahahha ahhahah hhahhahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs