Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
When you say man is separate of God... you are correct... but at the same time man is of God.
We are all OF God... in a human condition, we are as a holographic image, shattered into 7 billion different pieces, unable to see or perceive the BIG PICTURE... but yet each and every one of us contain all the information of the BIG PICTURE.
Do you see the similarities?
It's the exact same thing... everywhere you look... all the way down the micro scale... all the way up the macro scale.
As is it below... so it is above.
This is not just some theory I just pulled out of my butt.
These thoughts are from a lifetime of pursuing and following God.
I believe that each person and each thing is a picture of a small part of God. I also believe that the things that are evil were once a small picture of a part of God too. But I believe that each person and thing is not a picture of all of God, only part. That is why each person and thing is different. I don't think that together all these things make up God, but that they reflect, or are a "mirror" of God.
True

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Thats so true
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Damn invasion you ARE a LIAR and a RACIST and I am a native Texan and I'm so white that when I take off my shirt people ask have you been in jail. Also no one cares if you are pissed off, and you aren't even smart enough to know that pissed off is better than pissed on. anonomyus you are in the process of discovering that if you question Feds way of thinking you are his enemy and subject to his grilling. You have defended him and still he trys to make you feel foolish because you do not follow him blindly. Fed is a false prophet, constantly trying to baffel us with bullshit. The twists and turns of his retoric are designed to confuse. It doesn't work Fed, I see you for the egotisticle false prophet and follower of Satan that you are. You shall never go unchallenged.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Damn invasion you ARE a LIAR and a RACIST and I am a native Texan and I'm so white that when I take off my shirt people ask have you been in jail. Also no one cares if you are pissed off, and you aren't even smart enough to know that pissed off is better than pissed on. anonomyus you are in the process of discovering that if you question Feds way of thinking you are his enemy and subject to his grilling. You have defended him and still he trys to make you feel foolish because you do not follow him blindly. Fed is a false prophet, constantly trying to baffel us with bullshit. The twists and turns of his retoric are designed to confuse. It doesn't work Fed, I see you for the egotisticle false prophet and follower of Satan that you are. You shall never go unchallenged.
You'd do best not to address me anymore... you and I just keep revealing you for the fool you are.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Threats from you, merely prove you to be the fool. What makes you think that I fear you false prophet? You sir haven't a clue what you are dealing with.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Threats from you, merely prove you to be the fool. What makes you think that I fear you false prophet? You sir haven't a clue what you are dealing with.
You're right... I haven't a clue with what I am dealing with... I've been trying to figure it out for the longest time, but... blockhead, boob, dimwit, dingbat, dolt, dope, dork, dumbbell, dummy, dunce, fool, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, lamebrain, loony, loser, mental defective, moron, nerd, simpleton... they all just leave something lacking and are not descriptive enough to fully encompass your ignorance.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

There are a good many things you haven't a clue about, and all the names you want to call do not change the fact that you are a liar and a false prophet. Carry on O false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
There are a good many things you haven't a clue about, and all the names you want to call do not change the fact that you are a liar and a false prophet. Carry on O false prophet.
LOL

I've got it!!!

You're a Moronic Masochist!

You keep coming back here for me to spank your a$$... and too dumb to realize I've already spanked all the a$$ off of you!!!

LOL
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Still can't handle being wrong can you O false prophet. Call more names hurl more insults, that's all you've got. You have done nothing to me other than stengthen my resolve son of Satan.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Still can't handle being wrong can you O false prophet. Call more names hurl more insults, that's all you've got. You have done nothing to me other than stengthen my resolve son of Satan.
Alarm! Alarm! We have an idiot here!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Glad to see you announcing your arrival, hello idiot.

“Obliviously Oblivious.”

Since: Sep 10

Isn't it oblivious?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
You're obliviously oblivious! I am Captain Oblivious, so obliviously I know what I am talking about!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Yes sir!! It's definitely an idiot! But it's a HUGE one, sir!! Quite possibly the biggest a$$ I have ever seen!

"Forward with the colonoscope... we must check for intelligence!"

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said he was a prophet. That is just your assumption, like assuming you're a Texan. LOL
It is called discernment. Of course, just another word you are clueless of.
This does show more of YOUR own false Gospel though.Keep it up, half-wit Racist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Idiot Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Alarm! Alarm! We have an idiot here!
Again thanks for the heads up on your arrival!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I tell the truth. Why is it always up to me to prove it's true? If you don't like my answer, go look it up for yourself.
If you don't own a bible, go steal one from a hotel.
If I were lying about anything, this would be a cool little game.
But, it is pissing me off that people don't want to hear the truth so, they scream LIAR, as much as they scream "RACIST"
Get over your stupid words that are meant to hide true discussion.
If you don't believe me, like Nijoni,- go look it up and prove different.
I have repeatedly tried to explain my own viewpoints on other topics in this discussion. If you do not want to explain anything, you don't have to. But I will most likely ask the questions.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I see you write, earlier, that you were a "tranny"?
I'm Ftm. Is there something you want to ask me about it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Again thanks for the heads up on your arrival!
Oh my God, sir! There appears to be another possible idiot attacking our rear!!

"Put on the strap-on colonoscope... prepare for double penetration!! This is the big one boys... the one we've all been training for!!! Welcome to hell!!"
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Texan wrote:
Only by asking me questions about my faith, can Fed and I together discover the reasons why I believe the things that I believe. Fed can say anything he wants. It's his right as freedom of speech. You can say anything you want about Fed.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Ftm. Is there something you want to ask me about it?
At 19. That is legal where?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr Gasman 22,265
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 9 hr Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 766
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 390
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info