Who do you support for Governor in Te...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11869 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted logic. We are to believe you over a book that has stood the test of Centuries. Your Pride is Complete. You have ascended to be just like your Teacher, Sa Tan'.
You know this person so well that you can spout all this off...? Me thinks your delusions taking over. If you could think as independently as you brag of, you would have no need to project your lies onto others.
You know what I mean. ANd I am not even mis spelling words to say it. One post you say how ignorant I am, then say I understand your misuse of the Language. Do get a grip.
LOSER.
Satan's deception has also "stood the test of time." Before the world, there was Satan's deception. It always comes, it just comes in many forms.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11870 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
are* taking over. Missed a word, but you know what I mean. lol- Hells bells, you even read minds thru the net now.
Um... well, he wasn't the one that claimed he "know what you mean," you did. What are you talking about?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11871 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
you're willing to bet your enteranal soul...
huh?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11872 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Many false Gods?
A false god would not be a God by the very definition... yet you give them Godly status by acknowledging false Gods as Gods.
You are not following your doctrine.
No, it is doctrine. It talks about the "gods" of others quite often. Even money and food can be "gods" in place of God.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11873 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear... even the wolves are of God.
If you had read your Bible and truly believed and understood it... you would know that.
NJ... has failed in every way, on every challenge... and provided the readers with misleading information time and time again.
The literal wolves are of God. But in this "doctrine" as we are now calling it: "wolves" can refer to a false prophet who knowingly deceives. As I have said, I do not think that you KNOWINGLY deceive. "Wolves"... it's like, you know how when they use a parable in the Bible? "Wolves" is symbolic. Wolves that hunt animals' physical bodies are not "evil," but the "wolves" that hunt for souls to "devour" are not "of God," if we define being "of God" as being chosen by him for his love, according to scriptures. Anyone check me if I misunderstood anything.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11874 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
You see... ALL of you have judged me wrongly... and I will tell you why.
I did not say that I did not BELIEVE in the Bible... I just said I did not put my FAITH in it!!!
I BELIEVE the Bible contains the word of God... but it also contains quite a few words of man.
If you put your faith in the Bible... that means that you believe it is 100% the word of God and you believe everything in there is 100% correct.
So, either you believe the Bible is the infallible word of God... or it is not.
And... if you do not believe it is 100% the infallible word of God... why would you put your faith in it?????
I can show you mistakes, errors and outright falsehoods throughout the Bible... but I can also show you parts that I believe are the actual word of God as well.
There is much good in the Bible... but there are also many strings of man included within it... to harness the power of man... strings God did not include... and never intended.
I believe the English translations have mistakes
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11875 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
I can show you mistakes, errors and outright falsehoods throughout the Bible... but I can also show you parts that I believe are the actual word of God as well.
examples please

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11876 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Many false Gods?
A false god would not be a God by the very definition... yet you give them Godly status by acknowledging false Gods as Gods.
You are not following your doctrine.
ANd again, you show how stupid you are in these regards. The Bible speaks of many false gods and phony messiahs...IE:YOU...yet it only gives glory to the God of Heavens Army. The King of Kings. Lord of Lord, to which every KNEE (EVERY to clarify before your twist) shall BOW and EVERY (that word again) confess that (Greek) Jesus Christ is LORD.

Again the words above in your post are your own, not mine. Liar indeed. Never hear of Baalam? Never READ of Elijah the Prophet? The Goddess Diana? You are sure a dumb ass. <biblical word...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11877 Dec 3, 2012
for a god I mean....* DAss god* to Clarify in above. I feel like I am teaching a grade school class with you.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11878 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is doctrine. It talks about the "gods" of others quite often. Even money and food can be "gods" in place of God.
Yes... but the whole point was that she was talking about MY God... as if MY God was not HER God.

I just pointed out the error in her logic.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11879 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
for a god I mean....* DAss god* to Clarify in above. I feel like I am teaching a grade school class with you.
huh?
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11880 Dec 3, 2012
test
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11881 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... but the whole point was that she was talking about MY God... as if MY God was not HER God.
I just pointed out the error in her logic.
Well... she does not believe that her God is your "god," as in the one that she believes you worship (which I know is not "intellect," I don't think you worship that). She knows that he is the "God" of all. That isn't what she meant.

Location hidden

#11882 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... she does not believe that her God is your "god," as in the one that she believes you worship (which I know is not "intellect," I don't think you worship that). She knows that he is the "God" of all. That isn't what she meant.
Well, she is not much of a Christian if she condemns me so and says I worship a false God when I am telling her we are talking about the same God.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11883 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she is not much of a Christian if she condemns me so and says I worship a false God when I am telling her we are talking about the same God.
As long as you "deny" the divinity of Christ (I am talking about "deny" as in reject the idea, not saying that you know something you're denying), apparently not. Whether SHE worships this God is not for me to say, but she does not believe you are talking about the same God.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11884 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant, as in he is divine, but we are not. This is not what you believe.

Location hidden

#11885 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you "deny" the divinity of Christ (I am talking about "deny" as in reject the idea, not saying that you know something you're denying), apparently not. Whether SHE worships this God is not for me to say, but she does not believe you are talking about the same God.
Exactly what I was saying... she does not believe we are talking about the same God... but she believes there is only one true God.

By believing that I am worshiping another God... she contradicts her own doctrine.

Someone who believes in ONE true God... should not be going around telling people they are worshiping another God, false or otherwise.

Location hidden

#11886 Dec 3, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant, as in he is divine, but we are not. This is not what you believe.
Do you think the Bible is divine???
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11887 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I was saying... she does not believe we are talking about the same God... but she believes there is only one true God.
By believing that I am worshiping another God... she contradicts her own doctrine.
Someone who believes in ONE true God... should not be going around telling people they are worshiping another God, false or otherwise.
When we say that people worship other gods, we are not talking about the word "God" as in the God, we are talking about the word "god" as in something to worship. It is always something about definitions here.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11888 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the Bible is divine???
define "the Bible."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug '15 Too farts 3

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages