Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 548)

Showing posts 10,941 - 10,960 of15,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It never ceases to amaze me how non believers claim to know more -and how believers should act. Again, weak.
Yet, so sure of your connection to God. Above ALL others even. Just like your Father, the devil.
non-believers know how Christians should act, because we are SUPPOSED to show others and tell them how Christians act. Then some would want to convert because they see that it is good. The world is really supposed to know how Christians are commanded to act.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide links to when your Pride allowed this.
Now, this comment I do not understand. What does the previous statement have to do with his pride, I did not see him being proud in that one. When his pride "allowed" what?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>....
Really? Provide some post where this is so. ANd it is Judged when used in this way. Quiet and Judged. Life and LIke also not the same. How is one supposed to read your mind, O big man? LOL as you really are a hypocritical fool with all your Pride.
I know that you gratuitously want to verbally point out his obviously imperfect intellect, when everyone can already see it, but in this instance, he was joking with the Life and Like.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You know exactly what I meant, "Quite" was OBVIOUSLY a typo.
You are another one who claims to be a "Christian" yet know little about your own faith... and you CERTAINLY do not follow it's doctrine.
I'm not a particularly good "speller"?
LOL
You must have forgotten about that little rule, I before E except after C.
I think you should just point out when she doesn't follow the doctrine, not imply that she isn't a Christian. Only God can decide that. Nijoni should appreciate any correction if you manage to convince her of anything she is doing wrong. I personally disagree with the way she is treating you, but it is a personal opinion and I can not force her to see it my way. Your reference to her imperfect grammar is as unnecessary as her reference of yours. If you attempt to defend your intellect in this way (and I do not think that you need to show you are no worse at spelling than she is; it would not detract from your intellect if you were), it looks to diminish from the importance of the things you want to share with us. You have important things to say, and they have nothing to do with the equality of people's spelling mistakes.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I should think that all true B-E-L-I-E-V-E-R-S would study and know about a book said to be inspired by the God they believe in.
I BELIEVE in God... I have read the Bible... and I find it lacking.
I have seen very little in it that I would consider inspired by an all knowing being.
Therefore... I choose not to put my faith in a book that I KNOW was written by other men, then edited and edited compiled and edited again by people who were very good at manipulating others.
You can call me whatever you want... but one thing you will never call me is uninformed.
For YEARS God called upon me... and I refused to hear him... for YEARS I refused to knowledge him... but after he showed me around and opened my eyes to the evil that was loose in this world and performed miracles right before my eyes... I could no longer deny him.
I am UNSHAKABLE in my faith in God.
You... not so much.
There is a problem, that I might be afraid you are also influenced by Satan somewhat. He can perform "miracles" to deceive. I believe that you recognize true evil in the world, but if Satan wanted to deceive you, I think that he would do it by first appearing to be good by looking like he wants to help you fight the evil you see. Then he would have you claim that everyone is God, and it would look good because of the good things that you do.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Toot!!Toot!! Great Liar. No prove to back up your pride though.
Rules for you, and then rules for everyone else. I get it. Your Pride is unrivaled. You know what I mean. Liar, you know what I mean. Delusions and all.
To agree with you would show one did not know the Word.
You discount the power of an ALL Powerful God. Just like the Spawn of Satan. You think all throughout History the World has waited for you to tell us God is a Liar. SO Satanic of you. You must be all Puffed with Pride even now.In the end, well...you'll see. What a joke in comparision to the WOrd that you are.A mere mortal with delusions from your unbelief and believing your own and your Fathers lies. TooT!!!
You continue to judge all others and discount the Facts.
Placing yourself above all others, even the truth of God phases you not. Appointing yourself as some judge. Lol
Could you tell the truth if your life depended upon it?
You discount the Truth of Messiah, and claim to have an individual truth beyond God. Deceived, Prideful...you know what I mean.
You just continue to spout out lies when shown up. LMAO @ Your arrogance and stupidity. Even with the English language you come up short, much less would YOU hold the Keys to the Kingdom. You want others to glorify you as if......so much like your Father. AN Angel of Light. Only death lies beneath your cover.
He does not want people to glorify him, and he already knows that you think all of this about him. It is stated.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not MY horn I am blowing... I am blowing the horn of God... speaking only of his truth.
The fact that you can not hear or refuse to hear his call is on you... not me.
It is not my failing... but yours.
If you really believed the Bible was the actual word of God... don't you think it might just be a sin not to read it completely and seek to understand his word as fully as possible????
What YOU have done is let some preacher interpret the Bible for YOU and YOU let him tell you what HE thought it meant!!!
YOU did not look for truth yourself on which to base your faith in... but you accepted the truth of another to base your faith in.
So... quite obviously... you not only do not put you faith in the Bible as you claim to do... but you also do not put your faith in God like you should... and not only that, but you put your faith in a man.
THEN... you have the nerve to call ME a false prophet???
My friend also said that God told her, not to listen to others' interpretation of Scripture, and for ME not to go on the internet to look at others' interpretation of Scripture, and to stay in the "middle of the road"
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted logic. We are to believe you over a book that has stood the test of Centuries. Your Pride is Complete. You have ascended to be just like your Teacher, Sa Tan'.
You know this person so well that you can spout all this off...? Me thinks your delusions taking over. If you could think as independently as you brag of, you would have no need to project your lies onto others.
You know what I mean. ANd I am not even mis spelling words to say it. One post you say how ignorant I am, then say I understand your misuse of the Language. Do get a grip.
LOSER.
Satan's deception has also "stood the test of time." Before the world, there was Satan's deception. It always comes, it just comes in many forms.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
are* taking over. Missed a word, but you know what I mean. lol- Hells bells, you even read minds thru the net now.
Um... well, he wasn't the one that claimed he "know what you mean," you did. What are you talking about?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
you're willing to bet your enteranal soul...
huh?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Many false Gods?
A false god would not be a God by the very definition... yet you give them Godly status by acknowledging false Gods as Gods.
You are not following your doctrine.
No, it is doctrine. It talks about the "gods" of others quite often. Even money and food can be "gods" in place of God.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear... even the wolves are of God.
If you had read your Bible and truly believed and understood it... you would know that.
NJ... has failed in every way, on every challenge... and provided the readers with misleading information time and time again.
The literal wolves are of God. But in this "doctrine" as we are now calling it: "wolves" can refer to a false prophet who knowingly deceives. As I have said, I do not think that you KNOWINGLY deceive. "Wolves"... it's like, you know how when they use a parable in the Bible? "Wolves" is symbolic. Wolves that hunt animals' physical bodies are not "evil," but the "wolves" that hunt for souls to "devour" are not "of God," if we define being "of God" as being chosen by him for his love, according to scriptures. Anyone check me if I misunderstood anything.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
You see... ALL of you have judged me wrongly... and I will tell you why.
I did not say that I did not BELIEVE in the Bible... I just said I did not put my FAITH in it!!!
I BELIEVE the Bible contains the word of God... but it also contains quite a few words of man.
If you put your faith in the Bible... that means that you believe it is 100% the word of God and you believe everything in there is 100% correct.
So, either you believe the Bible is the infallible word of God... or it is not.
And... if you do not believe it is 100% the infallible word of God... why would you put your faith in it?????
I can show you mistakes, errors and outright falsehoods throughout the Bible... but I can also show you parts that I believe are the actual word of God as well.
There is much good in the Bible... but there are also many strings of man included within it... to harness the power of man... strings God did not include... and never intended.
I believe the English translations have mistakes
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
I can show you mistakes, errors and outright falsehoods throughout the Bible... but I can also show you parts that I believe are the actual word of God as well.
examples please

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Many false Gods?
A false god would not be a God by the very definition... yet you give them Godly status by acknowledging false Gods as Gods.
You are not following your doctrine.
ANd again, you show how stupid you are in these regards. The Bible speaks of many false gods and phony messiahs...IE:YOU...yet it only gives glory to the God of Heavens Army. The King of Kings. Lord of Lord, to which every KNEE (EVERY to clarify before your twist) shall BOW and EVERY (that word again) confess that (Greek) Jesus Christ is LORD.

Again the words above in your post are your own, not mine. Liar indeed. Never hear of Baalam? Never READ of Elijah the Prophet? The Goddess Diana? You are sure a dumb ass. <biblical word...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

for a god I mean....* DAss god* to Clarify in above. I feel like I am teaching a grade school class with you.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is doctrine. It talks about the "gods" of others quite often. Even money and food can be "gods" in place of God.
Yes... but the whole point was that she was talking about MY God... as if MY God was not HER God.

I just pointed out the error in her logic.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
for a god I mean....* DAss god* to Clarify in above. I feel like I am teaching a grade school class with you.
huh?
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

test
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... but the whole point was that she was talking about MY God... as if MY God was not HER God.
I just pointed out the error in her logic.
Well... she does not believe that her God is your "god," as in the one that she believes you worship (which I know is not "intellect," I don't think you worship that). She knows that he is the "God" of all. That isn't what she meant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,941 - 10,960 of15,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance