Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11801 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, Like is full of mistakes
LOL

Yes, Like... is FULL of mistakes.

I life you... you've got a good outlook on like for a youngster!!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11802 Dec 2, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I don't think it's uncommon
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11803 Dec 2, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I like you too

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

www.HeavyFed.com

#11804 Dec 2, 2012
Life I said... God gives me what I need to get through Like.

It's not always what I want... or what I think I need... but it's always exactly what I need.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11805 Dec 2, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Life I said... God gives me what I need to get through Like.
It's not always what I want... or what I think I need... but it's always exactly what I need.
This must be how languages start changing over time

www.HeavyFed.com

#11806 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be how languages start changing over time
Languages evolve and change right before your eyes.

We are always creating new words or new meanings for old words or shortening old words and making new ones or abbreviating a string of words and creating one new word to replace the entire string.

It's just a natural process of interacting with each other.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#11808 Dec 2, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Languages evolve and change right before your eyes.
We are always creating new words or new meanings for old words or shortening old words and making new ones or abbreviating a string of words and creating one new word to replace the entire string.
It's just a natural process of interacting with each other.
Linguistics is a serious scholarly pursuit advanced by some of the greatest philosophers to have ever lived.

Fortunately, you've been able to attain most of your knowledge directly from God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11809 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not least you be judged.
ALL will come before God... whether they seek him or not.
You really should read your Bible more... you might be a bit more learned in your religion you adhere to so "faithfully"... like a wet band-aid.
You twist and lie but the Truth still stands. ALl will come before the Great Judgement seat of the Lord. Not all will go willingly or enter his Kingdom. This is not the same as following Him. You really need to stop pretending you know the Bible. It cannot be understood by unbelief.
You should stop Judging. Christians are supposed to have opinions and morals. According to you, they should be stupid lambs that listen to ones such as you, that lead to death and destruction. Good guise there, Anti-Christ. I am simply exercising Knowledge and discernment. Not to be confused with your False teachings. Which must be what angers and annoys you so much. According to you, I am to sit and be quiet. I say you should sit and shut up..
Cram your power trip. To God be the Glory. To HF be shame and humility for even thinking your pea head is equal to an Everlasting, ALL Mighty GOD of Creation.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11810 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Your grammar constantly sucks, yet you pick me apart for missing a comma. Weak power trip there.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11811 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grammar constantly sucks, yet you pick me apart for missing a comma. Weak power trip there.
YOU want to talk about MY grammar?

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#11812 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You twist and lie but the Truth still stands.
Which truth would that be? Yours? Someone else's
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text> ALl will come before the Great Judgement seat of the Lord.
OK, now you're contradicting yourself and agreeing with me. Remember, I was the one arguing with you that EVERYONE would come before God, you said just his believers! Make up your mind.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to stop pretending you know the Bible. It cannot be understood by unbelief.
It cannot be understood if you don't read it either.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop Judging.
I have not judge you... but YOU have judge me.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>Christians are supposed to hbv ave opinions and morals. According to you, they should be stupid lambs that listen to ones such as you, that lead to death and destruction. Good guise there, Anti-Christ.
So much for that not judging thing.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>I am simply exercising Knowledge and discernment. Not to be confused with your False teachings.
False teachings? We were just discussing what it says in the Bible, word for word. Well, I was discussing it word for word, you, not so much.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>Which must be what angers and annoys you so much.
You could not anger or annoy me on your best day... or your worst.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>According to you, I am to sit and be quiet. I say you should sit and shut up..
There you go, interpreting my words differently than they were written, just like you do with the Bible. I said you should be quite unless you have something intelligent to say.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Cram your power trip. To God be the Glory. To HF be shame and humility for even thinking your pea head is equal to an Everlasting, ALL Mighty GOD of Creation.
LOL
And YOU have the nerve the talk about MY grammar.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11813 Dec 3, 2012
Fed you persist with your claim to superior intellect, fine carry on. The fact that you are a false prophet will not change. I would also suppose your reason for coming to know the Bible which you so stropngly deny, is not to get easily tripped up by those who oppose you. When I participated in sports I learned everything I possibly could about my opponent. While I am not totally versed on all that the Bible says, that which I do know has served me in good stead. AND it has taught me to know a false prophet when I encounter on. Also you should be very glad that I was not born and raised Muslim, or you would be in hiding now instead spewing anti>Bible retoric.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11814 Dec 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
Fed you persist with your claim to superior intellect, fine carry on. The fact that you are a false prophet will not change. I would also suppose your reason for coming to know the Bible which you so stropngly deny, is not to get easily tripped up by those who oppose you. When I participated in sports I learned everything I possibly could about my opponent. While I am not totally versed on all that the Bible says, that which I do know has served me in good stead. AND it has taught me to know a false prophet when I encounter on. Also you should be very glad that I was not born and raised Muslim, or you would be in hiding now instead spewing anti>Bible retoric.
So, you admit that you don't know everything the Bible says... yet you claim it is the word of God... and you claim to be a Christian?

Hmmmm... it seems to me... that if I believed in God... and I believed the Bible was his word... I'd make damn sure I read and understood the entire thing.

You want to argue with me about God and the Bible... and claim that I am wrong... but you are not "totally versed" in it???

Man, you have some nerve!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#11815 Dec 3, 2012
It never ceases to amaze me at the number of "Christians" who know so very little about their own faith... yet they are so sure about their relationship with God.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11816 Dec 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
AND it has taught me to know a false prophet when I encounter on.
I believe... if Jesus were here and posting on this forum... he would be on my side of this debate.

In fact... I am certain of it.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11817 Dec 3, 2012
AND... if I were a "Christian" and I was debating with someone I could not hold my ground against... I'd certainly find another "Christian" who knew enough to refute what was being discussed and back it up with scripture.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11818 Dec 3, 2012
If I could not do that... then I'd probably start paying more attention to the person who was out debating me.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11819 Dec 3, 2012
I mean, if you're going to claim to be something... you probably should know more about it than the person you choose to debate about it with... and you certainly should not be claiming to KNOW something about your faith... when you don't even KNOW your faith.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11820 Dec 3, 2012
Let's face it Fed, unlike you I am not afraid to admit that I do not know everything. I don't claim the Bible to be the word of God, it is the Word of God, and I am a Christian though probably not exactly the best example of one. And you better believe I have some nerve, it comes faith and being sure of my relationship with God. Also there are a lot of things that would amaze you, if you ever realize that you do not know everything. You said IF you believed in God and IF you believed in the Bible, you also claim to know God, when you believe in, and know God there is IF, so which is it O false prophet?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11821 Dec 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
Let's face it Fed, unlike you I am not afraid to admit that I do not know everything. I don't claim the Bible to be the word of God, it is the Word of God, and I am a Christian though probably not exactly the best example of one. And you better believe I have some nerve, it comes faith and being sure of my relationship with God. Also there are a lot of things that would amaze you, if you ever realize that you do not know everything. You said IF you believed in God and IF you believed in the Bible, you also claim to know God, when you believe in, and know God there is IF, so which is it O false prophet?
I was saying "IF" because I do not believe you DO.

IF you DID believe in GOD... you would seek him out and serve him in everything you do.

IF you DID believe in GOD... you would not be so quick to disqualify someone who obviously knows more than you about the subject.

I can't believe you even have the nerve to show up here again.

Go get someone who knows about this faith you cling to with all of your heart but don't even have the drive to read the book about the subject... let them come here and debate me.

You're done on this subject... you've reached your wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:53 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:53PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys
Bleacher Report 1:23 AM
Hot Cowboys Value Staying Sharp over Rest; Playing to Win vs. Redskins
NFL 5:17 AM
Week 17 playoff scenarios cheat sheet