Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lone Star Forum

Comments (Page 539)

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of16,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretend to have followers??
I don't pretend to have anything.
I'm not even looking for followers.
These people show up of their own volition.
Obviously there are a few intelligent people in this world who can understand what I am talking about and where I am going with all of this.
I'm talking about seriously changing the world as we know, see it and treat it... an awakening of the human spirit.
Personally, I am tired of being lied to, manipulated and used by people who think they are better than me.
I am tired of being taxed and used as a financier of world domination.
I'm tired of buying bombs and dropping them on children.
I'm tired of being scapegoated, blamed for something that happened over 200 years ago and that being used to divide this nation at every political opportunity!!!!
It's time for us to stand up and demand our Government be held as accountable and responsible as that Government holds it's citizens!!!
It's time we DEMAND the right to clean air, clean water, clean food and clean land!!!!
THAT IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT!!!!
IT SHOULD BE GUARANTEED IN THE CONSTITUTION... AND WE SHOULD HOLD OUR GOVERNMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION!!!
No part of our Government should be beyond the reach of Congress!!
Both the TSA AND the Federal Reserve have recently said they were beyond the reach of Congress!!!
This Federal Government Establishment agenda bull$hit is OUT OF CONTROL!!!
We have GOT to stand up NOW... it may already be too late.
Liberty... is on life support.
ok, but what can we do?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about reading comprehension issues! If you don't agree with your pal, on how he/it/she is the brightest Ever and Equal to GOD, the insults wil fly from him, much like you. Yep, your right up there in ToonLand. Deny and Lie, Lie, Lie, just like your idols ye be.
My insults only fly to people who attack first and who are unnecessarily vicious. HF and I do not always agree, but we always are friends. Maybe you are very insulting under the guise of speaking for God. Horrendous things have been done in this world by people using God's name. Maybe you wield the sword of God in blasphemy by speaking what God did not ordain. You need to find the verse where, I believe it was Paul, who, when asked about some ungodly sinners, asked what did he have to do with judging those that are outside the church, but instead the church needs to pay attention to judging those that are within the church. Show me where Jesus did anything but teach sinners and offer them the truth. The only people he raked over the coals were the religious leaders.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, but what can we do?
What can you do????

Look around!!!!!

If you see something that needs to be done... DO IT!!

Don't wait for someone else to do it... or for someone to tell you to do it!!

Do it yourself!!

Get out in your community... even if it's just with a bag picking up trash... people will see you, talk to you and follow suit!!

Start something!!

Go to City Council meetings!!!

Get involved!!

Run for office!!

Effect REAL change!!!

This country is like a great ship... it does not turn on a dime... but bit by bit... and every little bit counts!!!

Fight corruption and wrong doing wherever you find it!!

Stand up for someone or something besides yourself!!!

Everyone is always saying, "Stand up for yourself!!"

I say to hell with that, "Stand for the things that can not stand for themselves!!!!"

www.HeavyFed.com

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
My insults only fly to people who attack first and who are unnecessarily vicious. HF and I do not always agree, but we always are friends. Maybe you are very insulting under the guise of speaking for God. Horrendous things have been done in this world by people using God's name. Maybe you wield the sword of God in blasphemy by speaking what God did not ordain. You need to find the verse where, I believe it was Paul, who, when asked about some ungodly sinners, asked what did he have to do with judging those that are outside the church, but instead the church needs to pay attention to judging those that are within the church. Show me where Jesus did anything but teach sinners and offer them the truth. The only people he raked over the coals were the religious leaders.
More huff and fluff....defending a fake god.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said it himself when he taught us to pray.

"Our father who art in Heaven..."

He did not say, "My father who art in Heaven..."

He said, "OUR father!!!"

Meaning we are ALL brothers and sisters... sons and daughters of God!!!!

We are ALL... OF God!!!

Someone had been busy dumbing you down your whole life so that you would not realize your divinity!!!

They want you to be subservient!!!

They train you to be subservient your whole life... to pay your taxes and die young enough that you don't cost them gobs of money to keep alive!!!

Realize the TRUTH... and we CAN bring Heaven to Earth!!!!

Jesus was all about waking people up to their divinity!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, "OUR father!!!"
We are ALL... OF God!!!
Someone had been busy dumbing you down your whole life so that you would not realize your divinity!!!
They train you to be subservient your whole life... to pay your taxes and die young enough that you don't cost them gobs of money to keep alive!!!
WAKE UP!!!!
www.HeavyFed.com
Exodus 4:21 "The Lord said to Moses,'When you get back to Egypt, do all the miracles I have given you the power to do. Show them to the king of Egypt. But I will make the king very stubborn, and he will not let the people go. Then say to the king, "This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son. I told you to let my son go so he may worship me."'"
God did not first say that we are sons and daughters of God during his time on earth. This implies that Israel was the first of multiple "sons."

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Can you imagine how tired Jesus gets of listening to all this ridiculous nonsense?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Can you imagine how tired Jesus gets of listening to all this ridiculous nonsense?
I know he's bound to be tired of us destroying all of God's gifts for greed, lust and power.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, "OUR father!!!"
We are ALL... OF God!!!
WAKE UP!!!!
www.HeavyFed.com
Wake up indeed goofus. Jesus by the Greeks. Y'shua was all about leading people to His Father.
Satan has you completely blindsided with your arrogance and Pride. His landmarks.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
v Y'shua was all about leading people to His Father.
v
He said, "OUR father"!!!

If he said OUR father... that means we are all brothers and sisters of Jesus... and if you think Jesus was God manifested on Earth... then what makes you think WE are not God manifested on Earth????

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
But, most of all, I see the same old. I can say I gained some self-esteem through these discussions, and some laughs.
Sounds to me like the Pharisee and the publican in the temple when the religious leader prayed thanking God that he was not like the sinner beside him, and the publican beat on his chest and cried out to God to have mercy on him because he was a sinner. Which one went away justified?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, "OUR father"!!!
If he said OUR father... that means we are all brothers and sisters of Jesus... and if you think Jesus was God manifested on Earth... then what makes you think WE are not God manifested on Earth????
Must be reality. Mankind are NO gods. And if you have a brain issue, you will quickly see that.

Christ's message was repentance and following Him. Not worshipping our intellect.
How ridiculous to even concieve that. History should be enough of an indicator. Hitler touted himself as the messiah and millions fell for his deception. He as well, worshipped the intellect.
Weak. You can twist and shout all you like, no Hebrew Scriptures will back u you up, so what have you other than your delsuions?
No base to go by, only you. LOL

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, "OUR father"!!!
BTW:
He was talking to his disciples, who were BELIEVERS!Making Him OUR Father. He was not speaking to the general public here, or religious nuts like the Pharisees. You can sure twist to attempt to put yourself on the throne. Not a Biblical Scholar are ya? You are a Wolf, attempting to justify your own particualr brand of sickness.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

If a Sacrifice was not needed, CHrist would not have put himself on the Cross. You pervert the message of the Gospels and God's salvation plan.

Blasphemy by any other name.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

It is you who twists the scriptures to suit your needs.

You don't even follow that book you've put so much faith in.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I defended no one and no thing. I asked you some pointed questions, which you chose not to acknowledge, and I brought up the fact that people have done horrendous things in God's name and suggested that maybe you blaspheme by speaking that which God did not ordain you to say by speaking with his Spirit.
I will break this down for you.

1. If Paul pointed out that he had no business to judge those that were outside the church but insisted that the church needed to judge those that within the church and leave it to God to judge those that were outside, why do you feel justified in casting judgement on someone you claim is a false prophet and, therefore, outside the church?
2. I asked you to point out where Jesus went about criticizing sinners instead of teaching them and allowing them to arrive at repentance. The only people Jesus railed against were the religious leaders.

The Bible teaches we should study to show ourselves approved, so you should not have any trouble addressing these questions.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up indeed goofus. Jesus by the Greeks. Y'shua was all about leading people to His Father.
Satan has you completely blindsided with your arrogance and Pride. His landmarks.
Arrogance and pride like someone who says they gained self esteem and laughs from talking to people here?

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be reality. Mankind are NO gods. And if you have a brain issue, you will quickly see that.
Christ's message was repentance and following Him. Not worshipping our intellect.
How ridiculous to even concieve that. History should be enough of an indicator. Hitler touted himself as the messiah and millions fell for his deception. He as well, worshipped the intellect.
Weak. You can twist and shout all you like, no Hebrew Scriptures will back u you up, so what have you other than your delsuions?
No base to go by, only you. LOL
And I have yet to see you specifically refer to any scriptures Hebrew or otherwise. In general you seem to think you speak for God but find it unnecessary to talk specifically about anything He said in His Word.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Can you imagine how tired we get of listening to your nonsense?.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogance and pride like someone who says they gained self esteem and laughs from talking to people here?
Perhaps you should get your posters straight. Kinda invalidates the rest of your goo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of16,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••