Falls Church, VA

#11628 Dec 1, 2012
Apparently not.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11629 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
One post HF tells me to be quiet and butt out, the next post says he wants discussion. LOL at the self proclaimed prophet. Righteous in his own eyes even.
No, I said that unless you have something intelligent to say you should keep your mouth closed.

Obviously... you failed... again.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11630 Dec 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said that unless you have something intelligent to say you should keep your mouth closed.
Obviously... you failed... again.
And again, your overinflated opinion of yourself is just that. Your Delsuions.
You are not MY judge, My God or anything but a loud mouth ego maniac on the WWW. Get a grip, you are no more than the average Loser. Can't handle being contested in your omnipotence. LOL Idiot.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11631 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

You are not MY judge
Check again.

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#11632 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

You are not MY judge
That's TWICE I have judged you now... don't make me judge you again!!

LOL
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11633 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, your overinflated opinion of yourself is just that. Your Delsuions.
You are not MY judge, My God or anything but a loud mouth ego maniac on the WWW. Get a grip, you are no more than the average Loser. Can't handle being contested in your omnipotence. LOL Idiot.
Everyone else on here who "opposes" (and I do use the term loosely, since we aren't being lynched) the Bible, which is the Word who is my God,(yes I worship the Bible apparently, Fed) is not being called a false prophet, and those are the people who actually have a lot of support. A LOT of people are saying bad things about the Bible. Heavy Fed is civil.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11634 Dec 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone else on here who "opposes" (and I do use the term loosely, since we aren't being lynched) the Bible, which is the Word who is my God,(yes I worship the Bible apparently, Fed) is not being called a false prophet, and those are the people who actually have a lot of support. A LOT of people are saying bad things about the Bible. Heavy Fed is civil.
Its funny how people talk about how he said bad things to them, hijacked forums, etc., but in the threads I have gone back and looked at I haven't found where HF attacked anyone else first. Usually it is his haters who hijack forums and make them about HF.
Ginger Rogers

Salyersville, KY

#11635 Dec 1, 2012
I love Rick Perry

www.HeavyFed.com

#11636 Dec 1, 2012
Ok, whoever judged me... quit it... YOU are not MY judge!!!!

Stop judging me... I'm SERIOUS!!!

"MOM... THEY ARE JUDGING ME!!!"

But I don't know that.

#11637 Dec 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Ok, whoever judged me... quit it... YOU are not MY judge!!!!
Stop judging me... I'm SERIOUS!!!
"MOM... THEY ARE JUDGING ME!!!"
Everybody needs to stay on their own side of the tape and keep their hands to themselves. Don't make me pull this car over.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11638 Dec 1, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody needs to stay on their own side of the tape and keep their hands to themselves. Don't make me pull this car over.
Are we there yet?

How much further???

MOM!!!

Someone is judging me AGAIN!!!!

STOP IT... STOP JUDGING ME!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

But I don't know that.

#11639 Dec 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we there yet?
How much further???
MOM!!!
Someone is judging me AGAIN!!!!
STOP IT... STOP JUDGING ME!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
At this point my mom would have given us all something to cry about by whopping everybody within arm's reach :) Then would all either A. Band together because she was so mean, or B. Get in another argument over who's fault it was.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11640 Dec 1, 2012
STOP THIS FREAKIN CAR... NOW, MOM!!!!
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#11641 Dec 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
STOP THIS FREAKIN CAR... NOW, MOM!!!!
I've asked to get out of the car many times and walked home

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11642 Dec 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a POINT?
Not every fool claims to be a god idiot. This is your idea of discernment? LOL Foolish one.
Your belief is apparently skin deep. Wanes to any wind.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11643 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a POINT?
Not every fool claims to be a god idiot. This is your idea of discernment? LOL Foolish one.
What is a "god idiot"?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11644 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ok then

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11645 Dec 1, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "god idiot"?
Could be a new description of a false prophet, like you...or it could be a simple comma is forgotten....as in god, idiot.

Your supreme IQ and you couldn't see THAT? again, Wow..impressive

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11646 Dec 1, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how people talk about how he said bad things to them, hijacked forums, etc., but in the threads I have gone back and looked at I haven't found where HF attacked anyone else first. Usually it is his haters who hijack forums and make them about HF.
Talk about reading comprehension issues! If you don't agree with your pal, on how he/it/she is the brightest Ever and Equal to GOD, the insults wil fly from him, much like you. Yep, your right up there in ToonLand. Deny and Lie, Lie, Lie, just like your idols ye be.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11647 Dec 1, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be a new description of a false prophet, like you...or it could be a simple comma is forgotten....as in god, idiot.
Your supreme IQ and you couldn't see THAT? again, Wow..impressive
even if he really had thought you were calling him a "god idiot," it is a funny comment because it can LOOK like you were calling him a "god idiot," and he is a comedian. Previously he made a comment about someone saying "there all idiots." He said, "Where all idiots? LOL"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 35 min Liberal forever 22,551
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE